5 replies to this topic

#1 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 02 October 2002 - 04:04 PM

the reason i purchased a ps2 was for code veronica, who has the resi game on the cube and should i now go out and buy one? is that what your telling me??
"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#2 Siccx Degree

Siccx Degree

Home of The Whopper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1139 posts

Posted 02 October 2002 - 04:08 PM

I have Resident Evil for the cube, the graphics are nothing short of breath taking, it is a great game, but some of the physics suck, like lets say you shoot a zombie with the rocket launcher, you'd expect his body parts to go flying all over the screen, but instead he just falls down almost as if you shot him with a shot gun... and you should'nt buy a system just for one game, but there are tons of other RE games commin' for the cube, so if you are a fan of RE I suppose purchasing a cube would be the good thing to do...

260199921_b3fdfe42ca.jpg

#3 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 03 October 2002 - 02:29 PM

yeah i wouldn't buy it for the one game, i like the look of mario. what about zelda, i need the word on zelda, aw yeah!

#4 Siccx Degree

Siccx Degree

Home of The Whopper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1139 posts

Posted 03 October 2002 - 03:43 PM

I'm not to sure about Zelda, it looked great when they first showed it, but ever since they moved to that new almost Tom n' Jerry look, it turned me off a bit. But I'll give it a chance, who knows it still might be a good game, also the Final Fantasy series comming to the Cube, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles looks good so far...

260199921_b3fdfe42ca.jpg

#5 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 03 October 2002 - 03:52 PM

whats that then an all neww final fantasy adventure? i fell in love with ffvii but from there i kinda lost interest. viii was still cool xi was too easy and x i never like the look of it, but then by that point gta3 was out so nuff said

#6 Beligerant1

Beligerant1

Boobie Smooth the Politician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., now just the colored figs since i have a complete flesh set; video games; ebay; work

Posted 06 October 2002 - 08:51 AM

yeah resident evil is one of the most beautiful games i have seen on any of the systems, its graphics are flawless. You said you were interested in mario. I have ben playing it for a couple weeks now (got two of those rainchecks from blockbuster, so so far i havnt even paid anything for it) and that game is great. The new setting is kinda gay, with characters that havent been in mario before all over the place, but mario games are about the platforming and it doesnt fall short. Its also cool to find secrets, stuff is hidden all over the game. Dont knock zelda before you try it, that game may have a unique look, but you know the gameplay is gonna be awesome, and dont forget metroid prime.
Anytime somebody needs you, don't let them down, although it grieves you, Some day you'll need someone like they do, looking for what you knew - LZ

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com