#1 EnigmaGamer

EnigmaGamer

Video Game Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Interests:Video Games

Posted 06 September 2014 - 06:41 AM

Hey guys I have been looking at these little guys called ''The Trash Pack'' They have rare, ultra rare and some other type of rarity.

But the reason I like these is because they remind me of fistful of power. My question is are they like fistful of power at all ?

#2 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 06:56 AM

The only thing similar about the two lines is there are figures of various rarity. This does make collecting both lines al little more difficult as you are always chasing the next fig to complete the set. They are very different types of figures though. I would say FOP has a better playability factor. Trash pack I think got too greedy to quick. There are now seven series released, five of which series were dropped in the US within the last two years. I gave up after series 3. Just too many figs and cost some coinage to complete a set.

#3 EnigmaGamer

EnigmaGamer

Video Game Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:01 AM

The only thing similar about the two lines is there are figures of various rarity. This does make collecting both lines al little more difficult as you are always chasing the next fig to complete the set. They are very different types of figures though. I would say FOP has a better playability factor. Trash pack I think got too greedy to quick. There are now seven series released, five of which series were dropped in the US within the last two years. I gave up after series 3. Just too many figs and cost some coinage to complete a set.

Does sound like a lot of work :/ But what if I just wanted to go for series 7. Shouldn't be too hard.

PS I wish they kept making fistful of power :(

#4 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:03 PM

I mean, for casual collectors that just want to get the ones that they like, it's not a big deal to get into collecting them. I really got into them after the ghosts/germs, though. The translucent ones feel a little more firm than the "classic" TP figures. 

#5 EnigmaGamer

EnigmaGamer

Video Game Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:42 PM

Yeah I think I might start collecting them because I think they look pretty awesome!

Thanks for the replies guys.

#6 spiderearth

spiderearth

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:collecting minis and creating art

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:56 PM

Yeah I think I might start collecting them because I think they look pretty awesome!

Thanks for the replies guys.

I have a ton of extra ultimate fighting trashies to help start your collection.  Leave me a PM if you're interested. :)

#7 EnigmaGamer

EnigmaGamer

Video Game Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 03:59 AM

I have a ton of extra ultimate fighting trashies to help start your collection.  Leave me a PM if you're interested. :)

Sounds good, I will have to get back to you because I am in the middle of buying some mimp from someone.

#8 spiderearth

spiderearth

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:collecting minis and creating art

Posted 07 September 2014 - 06:42 AM

Sounds good, I will have to get back to you because I am in the middle of buying some mimp from someone.

Awesome!  Look forward to hearing from ya!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: the trash pack

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com