Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Battle Beasts or Laser Beasts

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Poll: Bb's or Lb's (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Bb's or Lb's

1. Battle Beasts (26 votes [65.00%])

Percentage of vote: 65.00%

2. Laser Beasts (14 votes [35.00%])

Percentage of vote: 35.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 02:16 PM

Laser beasts

#2 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 13 April 2005 - 03:17 PM

Laser beasts

Ditto...
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#3 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 13 April 2005 - 03:19 PM

i like battle beasts better than laser beasts basically b/c they are easier to come by and i nevere had laser beasts as a kid.

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#4 modpodcrazy

modpodcrazy

The Man with the Plan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 04:06 PM

My grandmother bought me battle beast never knew what a laser beast was untill a couple years ago. I Love battle beasts
I live for the nights I will never remeber with the friends I will never forget. Oh wait I have it on tape.

#5 Bermuda Mohawk

Bermuda Mohawk

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 04:56 PM

Lasers are kittys. Think about it, they have to use GUNS when the others use strengh and skill with swords, axes and spears. :lol:

There's some good LB's, but the best guys IMHO are all in the ranks of BF/BB's.
--Dave

#6 Orca

Orca

The Idea Man & Custom Vehicle Inventor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 06:06 PM

Although the lasers look cool i have to agree....the wussies use guns, and they don't have any bases. Sure they have a few chargers and a bunch of drills but yippie~!!!!!! vehicle to vehicle the BB's have more variety and more figs thus more play value for the kids. As a collector they both rock, but i had BB's waaaaaay before i had LB's....

#7 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 06:59 PM

Battle Beasts for me. They are the first, and they are the ones that "bring me back" to the good old childhood days. Classics!

They are also much cheaper! :lol:

;)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#8 jacques_chie

jacques_chie

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 04:34 AM

Laser beat but i love battle beast too !!!!
Posted Image

Jacques_chie (capitaine.pam@hotmail.fr) "ebayeur"

#9 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 06:36 AM

I'd say Battle Beasts because of everything everyone else said, but also because the beasts are more recognizable, you can tell what it is by the name, where LB's can be more difficult, (Puzzlecolor).

I will admit, however, that the LB orbs kick the trash out of the ghetto rub signs! :angry: :D

--grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#10 modpodcrazy

modpodcrazy

The Man with the Plan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 11:40 PM

It's funny reading what everyone said. I would have to agree I play halo2 on Live all the time and I effing hate people that only use a certian weapon. well the laser beast use those guns that are half the size of there body. I will keep buying laser beast to complet my set but "armys" screw them I am not trying to have a war on another planet I want it on earth.
I live for the nights I will never remeber with the friends I will never forget. Oh wait I have it on tape.

#11 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 16 April 2005 - 06:33 AM

I must say that so far, I've very surprised by the results so far: BB's-8; LB's-5. :)

Of course, only 13 votes doesn't make this poll exactly accurate, so c'mon everybody who hasn't voted yet go ahead a voice your opinion here!! :D

We have 100+ members! :angry: :lol:

#12 Omega

Omega

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:55 PM

My vote is definetly for battle beasts for nostalgic reasons plus I think there cooler looking. I always preferred the BB's weapons over the LB's guns.

#13 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 17 April 2005 - 08:59 PM

I voted for Battle Beasts myself. I really love the Laser Beasts, especially the stuff like Dino Gator, King Buster, Skull Grotess and Puzzlecolor, but I will always love Battle Beasts. I had them when I was just 4-5 years old when they first came out, and they have always remained my favorite toys ever. I carried them with me for quite a long time, although I never had a lot of them. They would just be a team of elite 4 guys fighting armies of MUSCLES coming in at them. Anyways, the Battle Beasts went through great times in my childhood and bad times, so for just pure nostalgia factor I vote for Battle Beasts. But I also like the characters as a whole more with Battle Beasts. I also think that they were a little more consistant with the BBs as well (the two monkeys of the LBs come to mind for me). Anyways, yeah, I definately vote for the Battle Beasts.

Eric

#14 dragonaute_auxerrois

dragonaute_auxerrois

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 02:22 PM

I chose laser beasts because of their extra weapons! :D

#15 Red Marauder

Red Marauder

Mild, Medium, or Extra Nerdy?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 05:08 PM

I'm not surprised by the outcome. Battle Beasts myself--although I didn't actually cast a 'balot'...?
Preaching the depraved sermons given to us from the heavy metal gods!!!

#16 Mr. Crimson

Mr. Crimson

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 10:26 PM

Hello,

I voted for the Battle Beasts. Never had any Laser Beasts as a kid, as a matter of fact I did not even know about them until I started collecting Battle Beasts again.

Thank You,

Mr. Crimson

Edited by Mr. Crimson, 17 May 2005 - 10:41 PM.

I want to buy a #1 White Lion complete w/weapon

My feedback: positive 10 / neutral 1 / negative 0
Link: http://forums.beastf...?showtopic=1062

#17 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 10:34 PM

:blink: Man!!! I'm surprised to see the Battle Beasts runnin' away with this one!!! :angry:

#18 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 11:20 PM

Battle Beasts of course. There is much much more to collect with Battle Beast than with Laser.

#19 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 03:54 PM

Wow!! :(

So far two-thirds for BB's and one-third for LB's!!!

I'm shocked!!! :)

#20 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 29 May 2005 - 07:00 PM

BB's for me, I never had LB's or Shadow Warriors, when I was a kid. Me and my bro used to switch the arms, or give them one are to pretend they were wounded by a sword or axe, it was great!!!
Ah, how I miss those days!

Later
Steve "White Leo"

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#21 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 09:21 PM

Bump!! ;) :lol:

I think this is a cool poll, and I wanted to see what some of the newbies think. :D

#22 Robocarullo

Robocarullo

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 09:49 PM

I would have to say Lasers for me. I had BB's as a kid then pretty much lost all of that stuff like a lot of us did I'm sure. Then I spent years rebuilding the masses of Joe's TF's and Battle Beasts I felt deprived of, then sold most of it all while in college for various reasons. Now I'm rebuilding my Beasts yet again. I never had any lasers except for one so they are more interesting and new to me as far as collecting goes.

Robo

Edited by Robocarullo, 08 February 2006 - 09:51 PM.

#23 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 04:43 AM

Battle Beasts. For many of the above reasons they will always be closer to my heart because ofthe nostalgia factor, but also because there are more and I like to group them into mini armies depending on species or land/air/water animals. The melee weapons are also cooler than each beasts having a gun.

#24 lmdlu

lmdlu

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 02:00 PM

LB too, I'm not very fan about the BB...
I'm a MOTU collector, but a newbie in Beast Formers !
Posted Image

#25 markderoos

markderoos

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 12:45 AM

BB!!!

:lol:

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com