• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 02:11 PM

Hello,

1) Looking for the 3 rare MIMP from the 2006 series:

- Phantom
- Ghost
- Grim Watcher

2) Also looking for any Prototypes of unreleased Monsters like the 2006 Haniver and Griffin.

3) Looking for the LOST 15 monsters of series 3 plus Bash Tchelik, that were produced during a Kickstarter or even for the 3D files to print them somehow.
I know that they were officially not released but some were sold on ebay. Would also buy them if someone could print them for me in a rubber similar to the original series 1-3 MIMP.

Please contact me via PN if you can offer any of the above. Thanks!

Edited by Hotte, 29 September 2020 - 08:18 AM.

#2 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 02:58 AM

3) those weren't 3D sculpted they were hand sculpted so there are no 3D files to print.

#3 Hotte

Hotte

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 06:40 AM

Ah, okay, good to know, thanks for the info!
I found the original thread from before/during the Kickstarter on these forums here yesterday and tried to follow what happened and that you could buy the 16 figures for $1500. I reached out to the gentlemen Fez on Facebook but didn't get a reply yet, if it is still possible to get the 16 MIMP somehow.

Also I saw another post here somewhere that some of them were sold on ebay for $800. If that is true then there are some available or not?

#4 Dark5tar

Dark5tar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 06:58 PM

3) those weren't 3D sculpted they were hand sculpted so there are no 3D files to print.

Interesting... I'm actually really interested in this process.  Do you have more information on it?  How was the master sculpt done?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ghost, Phantom, Grim Watcher, MIMP, 2006

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com