• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bot3ro

bot3ro

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts - Laser Beasts - Beast Saga - Nintendo - Photography - Travel - Scuba Diving - Football

Posted 14 September 2015 - 07:06 AM

So watched about 5 episodes of Narcos on Netflix last night and really liked it. Some nice characters and a nice build up on the first episode. What do you guys think?

#2 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:38 AM

It is super great. I watched all the episodes already. I was hooked on it. It just gets better and better the further you get. Now I have to wait forever for the next "season". They do a great job showing both sides of Pablo Escobar. No matter how much he cared for his family or supposedly cared for Columbia, he was still an evil murderous bastard. They don't pull any punches on this show.

#3 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:09 AM

Great show. I wonder who Season 2 will be about? I can't imagine they have much more to say about Pablo.

#4 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 14 September 2015 - 01:03 PM

I keep hearing about this show, this reminds me again that I need to check it out. Meanwhile, I just discovered Rick & Morty last week. Not to derail the thread,  but if you've not seen it yet, holy crap that show is amazing.

Edited by bachamn, 14 September 2015 - 01:04 PM.

#5 bot3ro

bot3ro

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts - Laser Beasts - Beast Saga - Nintendo - Photography - Travel - Scuba Diving - Football

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:30 PM

Definitely recommend the show to those who haven't seen it yet. But hard to see a season two with more to tell and good story about Pablo Escobar. But maybe it will work, we'll have to wait and see. Agreed that Mr Escobar has two sides and that the the series shows it in a great way. Really like the start with the rise to fame and riches will be nice to see the remaining episodes and the downfall.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com