• Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:01 AM

This is the last effing straw with me & this hobby, if anyone here is responsible, i'd like to know right now, you greedy, underhand arsehole.

I'm gutted for you buddy, especially having taken shit from the same seller previously. Also, I doubt that if the underhanded buyer is a forum member that they would own up to it unfortunately.

#27 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:Series 1 MIMP, Trash Bag Bunch, Vintage StarWars, Batman, Ghostbusters, Bootlegs, Obscure toys, Movie figures, Horror, 80's/90's toys, MMA, Rock/Metal, original film posters/promo's, Book Collecting, DVD/Blu collecting.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:13 AM

I'm gutted for you buddy, especially having taken shit from the same seller previously. Also, I doubt that if the underhanded buyer is a forum member that they would own up to it unfortunately.

Cheers dude.

Maybe not but i'd like it if it is a forum member for them to own up to there shoddy practice & shed some light on what's happened.

If i'm being honest i think Jud Behemoth might have made an offer after the auction had finished but that's just speculation at this point. :angry2:

#28 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts
  • Interests:Collecting MIMP and playing Fantasy Baseball.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:04 AM

I was over the moon last night to win a rare Sonrics Orange Behemoth off ebay for the starting bid of $40. I was amazed i had no opposition but figured maybe people like the above had finally out spent themselves for a while.

I wake up today to check ebay only to find the seller has requested a cancellation! His reason? "Sorry, i sold this to someone days ago".

I've obviously refused this & demanded he send me my figure as the listing was up for the full duration & i won it & paid immediately, fair & square.
If he was telling the truth, he'd still be in the wrong but at least he'd have removed the listing way before it ended.

I believe he must have been offered more money after the auction had finished.

This is the last effing straw with me & this hobby, if anyone here is responsible, i'd like to know right now, you greedy, underhand arsehole.

The seller is Pink_Shine11 - beware of this guy if this is how he acts & carries out his business. :wallbash:

I can understand that you thought it was me, but I had nothing to do with this one. I may be greedy and occasionally an ironmask, but I am not underhanded. I didn't bid because Pink Shine is shady and he had offered me the same Behemoth previously for $54 before he put it on Ebay. I figured he was just trying to use my love of Behemoths to scalp me (Which he had done successfully in the past), which was why I asked Redcap and a few facebook friends if that was a good offer. They said $54 was insane for an uncommon Behemoth, so I told him that I already had one, which isn't true, but I didn't figure lying to a scammer was a bad thing. I did offer to buy one of his other MIMP but he never sent his paypal address (which is probably a good thing in retrospect).

I noticed that he placed the same Behemoth on Ebay for a lot less, and it pissed me off. Had I wanted it bad enough, I would have sniped it but I don't try to screw with auctions already over. I didn't bid solely out of annoyance and mistrust of PinkShine. I was one of the people who added that Pink Shine was Wolfman on this board, so I can't say I am surprised that he's at it again.

Sorry you got hosed bro,
My MIMP Resource site: http://mimpcollective.weebly.com

Behemoth's Video Game and MIMP YouTube Page: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

#29 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:08 AM

Why did my post change @ssh0le to Ironmask? That is strange and slightly entertaining.

Behemoth's Video Game and MIMP YouTube Page: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

#30 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:Series 1 MIMP, Trash Bag Bunch, Vintage StarWars, Batman, Ghostbusters, Bootlegs, Obscure toys, Movie figures, Horror, 80's/90's toys, MMA, Rock/Metal, original film posters/promo's, Book Collecting, DVD/Blu collecting.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

I'm gonna have to take your word on it then but you can understand why you'd be top of my list of possible suspects. You obviously collect Behemoth variants & i was aware you didn't own an orange one yet.
also you've beaten me or priced me out of various auctions lately so i was very surprised to not see you bidding this time, on your favourite figure.

Like i said, had i have known it was Wolfmen i'd have left it alone myself but i didn't recognize his ebay name.

Perhaps he's not happy with it going for the starting bid then.

#31 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:02 AM

I'm gonna have to take your word on it then but you can understand why you'd be top of my list of possible suspects. You obviously collect Behemoth variants & i was aware you didn't own an orange one yet.
also you've beaten me or priced me out of various auctions lately so i was very surprised to not see you bidding this time, on your favourite figure.

Like i said, had i have known it was Wolfmen i'd have left it alone myself but i didn't recognize his ebay name.

Perhaps he's not happy with it going for the starting bid then.

No doubts that I want that figure, and I would have bid on it if anyone else had been the seller. But I draw the line between sniping and interference with contract. I have no desire to screw people over except on trades in Fantasy Baseball.

#32 RareBob

RareBob

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Interests:MIMPS :) Series 1, 2 and 3

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:05 AM

Hey 1313, Sorry to hear you've had more trouble from wolfman. Just so you know i didn't bid or buy it on the sly. Hope he gets banned from ebay and its a real shame about you not getting what you rightfully won. I'll keep me eyes peeled for another one matey.

#33 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:11 AM

Thanks Bob, i haven't had much luck on ebay lately with MIMP & this really pissed me off.

#34 GormTransMonsters

GormTransMonsters

Die-Hard Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Interests:Collecting Mini Monocoloured Rubber and Plastic Figures from everywhere. Mainly MIMPs, Gormiti, OMFG!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:55 AM

I was over the moon last night to win a rare Sonrics Orange Behemoth off ebay for the starting bid of $40. I was amazed i had no opposition but figured maybe people like the above had finally out spent themselves for a while.

I wake up today to check ebay only to find the seller has requested a cancellation! His reason? "Sorry, i sold this to someone days ago".

I've obviously refused this & demanded he send me my figure as the listing was up for the full duration & i won it & paid immediately, fair & square.
If he was telling the truth, he'd still be in the wrong but at least he'd have removed the listing way before it ended.

I believe he must have been offered more money after the auction had finished.

The seller is Pink_Shine11 - beware of this guy if this is how he acts & carries out his business. :wallbash:

Well, well, well..

I just checked my paypal receipt & the sellers name is listed as JDJC Corrales.

Unfortunately, i recognize this name. It's Jose De Jesus Corrales Castillo, AKA Wolfmen, a banned member on here who got himself banned when he sold me & a few others figures & they never arrived.
There's a whole thread on it somewhere.

I guess some people never change, you filthy scammer! Had i have known the seller was Wolfmen i would probably have given the listing a wide birth.

I have refused his offer for a cancellation on my purchase but he has already taken the liberty of refunding me my money. I'm waiting for what ebay decides next but i'm not very hopeful of a positive outcome.

I think it's highly likely a MIMP collector on this forum, even this thread has bought it on the sly, robbing me of my prize.

I had the same problem with the same seller months ago man.
He was selling clear figures. I bought them throught Ebay and he refused to sell them to me refunding promptly the payment I sent....
I left a positive feedback but with bad description just because I selected wrong doing a mistake...

http://myworld.ebay.it/lupupesmex

This is another profile he owns. I'm sorry that you feel bad in this period 1313 but better time will come for sure in collecting don't worry!...

Attached Files

Edited by GormTransMonsters, 17 December 2012 - 07:31 AM.

#35 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

Hi Gorm,

Thanks for the info! I can't help but feel very bitter about MIMP & it's collectors at the moment, unfortunately. I've lost out on a lot of rare lots lately & when i won the orange Behemoth, i thought my luck had finally changed, lol.

Wolfmen has contacted me with prices for black figures & a clear Catoblepas he intends to put on ebay. He offered me first dibs by way of apology
Wow! Fool me once...

As tempting as the figures are, i strongly suggest not bidding/buying them or anything from Wolfmen, it's not worth the hassle. I'll never knowingly purchase a thing from that guy again.

Edited by 1313, 17 December 2012 - 08:46 AM.

#36 80schild

80schild

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
    OMFG
    RC-CARS

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

Hi 1313 sorry to here you got shafted bud, still can't believe that people screw each other over rubber.

Edited by 80schild, 17 December 2012 - 09:39 AM.

#37 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

Hi 1313 sorry to here you got shafted bud, still can't believe that people screw each other over rubber.

I hope it doesn't come to that buddy, but if it does you know 3 NP's I'd take off your hands ha ;)

Edited by bigburty, 17 December 2012 - 09:42 AM.

#38 GormTransMonsters

GormTransMonsters

Die-Hard Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Interests:Collecting Mini Monocoloured Rubber and Plastic Figures from everywhere. Mainly MIMPs, Gormiti, OMFG!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:47 AM

No man!
You're a good person and a great collector and I believe that's not a great idea that you stop collecting MIMPs because of these last events.
Please don't be despondent by the last bad period you too... :confused:
I'm also a little bit angry especially against the mexican collectors in last months but that's not a good reason to stop my favourite hobby.
That's just a great opportunity to learn to be more careful with them..!!

#39 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:16 AM

Thanks, what did you say originally, lol?
I'm extremely fed up with the hobby at the moment but i'm nowhere near close to giving up & selling my collection which has cost me hundreds of pounds to accumulate & is worth a whole lot more to me sentimentally, owing to collecting them as a child.
You mercenaries, lol!

Also, thanks for the kind words Gorm, i appreciate it.

#40 alfonsovaldezv

alfonsovaldezv

toy dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Interests:Little Rubber guys specially MIMPs, OMFG, Minikins and a lot of LRG

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

Woow it´s so sad to hear all about this mexican sellers, i know them both and their just play with our collectors fellings, specially lulupes, this guy it´s not even a collector! just have some knowledge of what´s worth and what´s not, such a shame !

And Wolfmen, parrish or pinkshine it´s such an ass&(&hole once a guy sold me a 48 set including a clear werewolf, he contact this guy and told him: "that piece( the clear werewolf) it´s not value" long story, he convinced the guy to send me an orange matchbox werewolf instead of the clear one, i paid $200 for the clear werewolf.

Cheers to all

Alfonso

#41 dielaughing

dielaughing

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Tennis, Gym, Reading, Horror films, Heavy Metal music, collecting mimps and boglins

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:42 AM

That sucks mate, I was pondering having a bid on it too but saw you had and left it plus even at the starting price it seemed a bit steep. But I reckon the guy didn't like what it sold for. I had the same thing a few weeks ago, I bought a camera and the guy said sorry sold it to someone else days ago which really pissed me off especially as he said it was listed on another site which stinks of bullshit.

Totally sympathise as I know the feeling, some years back he bought off me and usually took weeks to pay and the final lot he just messaged saying he didn't want them anymore and relist. I'm staying clear of him now as I had bought a couple of figures off him as the ebay accounts confused me and I thought it was someone else.

I'll be glad when the over pricing of sonrics figures begins to decrease, at least its not as crazy as last year but its still pretty extortionate.

Least your moneys safe anyway, though the sad thing is he'll no doubt find someone who'll take the figure off his hands even after all this.
My needs HERE

My dupes HERE

Feedback

#42 GormTransMonsters

GormTransMonsters

Die-Hard Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:39 AM

You're welcome mate :blush:

I'll be glad when the over pricing of sonrics figures begins to decrease, at least its not as crazy as last year but its still pretty extortionate.

Least your moneys safe anyway, though the sad thing is he'll no doubt find someone who'll take the figure off his hands even after all this.

TRUE STORY... :confused:

Edited by GormTransMonsters, 18 December 2012 - 06:42 AM.

#43 DarrylWestley

DarrylWestley

www.monstercollecting.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

Sad to hear Wolfman is up to his old tricks again.
Its a shame how even on Ebay that contract you make
with a seller doesn't give self assurance.

I hope you find that Orange Behemoth you are after
Adam. I will keep an eye out for :)

www.monstercollecting.com

#44 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

I had the same problem with the same seller months ago man.
He was selling clear figures. I bought them throught Ebay and he refused to sell them to me refunding promptly the payment I sent....
I left a positive feedback but with bad description just because I selected wrong doing a mistake...

http://myworld.ebay.it/lupupesmex

This is another profile he owns. I'm sorry that you feel bad in this period 1313 but better time will come for sure in collecting don't worry!...

How many accounts does this dude have? Staying away from any of his items after all this.

#45 80schild

80schild

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
    OMFG
    RC-CARS

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:57 AM

Thanks, what did you say originally, lol?
I'm extremely fed up with the hobby at the moment but i'm nowhere near close to giving up & selling my collection which has cost me hundreds of pounds to accumulate & is worth a whole lot more to me sentimentally, owing to collecting them as a child.
You mercenaries, lol!

Yer original I said I felt like selling my whole collection, then the inner child spoke up and said don't be stupid :lol: too many great memories to let them go, and my kids love them too.

#46 80schild

80schild

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
    OMFG
    RC-CARS

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:02 AM

I hope it doesn't come to that buddy, but if it does you know 3 NP's I'd take off your hands ha ;)

LOL Burty I seen the light, I had a funny five minutes and realised what I was saying :starwars:

#47 GormTransMonsters

GormTransMonsters

Die-Hard Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:30 AM

LOL Burty I seen the light, I had a funny five minutes and realised what I was saying :starwars:

Well said 80's! :lol:

#48 Metalmonkey

Metalmonkey

Ironhaus apprentice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • Interests:Collecting/making/talking about LRGs.

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

I hate hearing stories of scammers like this Wolfman. Really puts me off collecting.

Edited by Metalmonkey, 20 December 2012 - 06:57 PM.

bannerfans20blog2015.jpgbanner2015_1.jpg

#49 GormTransMonsters

GormTransMonsters

Die-Hard Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:38 AM

Here is the stunning job of Halfbad on my Behemoth!!
He's a genius with brushes!!

Attached Files

#50 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

Here is the stunning job of Halfbad on my Behemoth!!
He's a genius with brushes!!

Pretty cool! I plan on painting one of my Behemoths eventually. I have one with a broken toe, just haven't decided what colors to use.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com