LB Poster

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 08 October 2005 - 10:02 PM

Alright Everone has seen my custom cards. Now I am putting the LB Poster into English. This is the start of it. I have alot to go. Now you will be able to read what it says.

WhiteLeo

Posted Image

Sorry for the small pic, I will get a bigger pic on my website when I am finished.

Edited by WhiteLeo, 09 October 2005 - 09:04 PM.

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#2 Orca

Orca

The Idea Man & Custom Vehicle Inventor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 09:01 AM

Awsome start~!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure i'm not the only one who has wanted translated info on the Battlebeasts Characters and such. On behalf of everyone, Thanks~!!!!!! :unsure:

#3 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 09 October 2005 - 09:08 PM

Well, here you go! All done! :( And for any one that wants a big copy PM me your e-mail and I will shoot it your way. This is something I did to benifet all, so you can get insight into the LB world. Hope you enjoy! :unsure:

WhiteLeo

P.S. Thanks John it means alot!

I will never quit.

#4 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 09:27 PM

Very nice work Steve! I love this poster! Do you mind sending me a copy via email?

--grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#5 Psycrowe

Psycrowe

Is back

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 03:32 AM

Great job on the poster! I so want a big copy of that XD.. PM's coming your way!

~Adelle Crowe.

#6 markderoos

markderoos

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 05:20 AM

Hey Steve

Great work!!!

I would like a copy of that big poster too, once it's fully translated.
Thanks for all your tributes to the community!

#7 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 10 October 2005 - 06:13 AM

that is tryuly amazing & awesome of you to do this for all of us! i have the lb poster up in my display but people that look @ it can't read it (obviously) this would be a nice addition to anyones collection.

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#8 Slowpoke Sloth

Slowpoke Sloth

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 08:22 AM

Whoa! That looks killer! Exactly how big is the big version? I know the original was about the size of a normal sheet of paper.
"All the thoughts of a turtle are turtle." Ralph Waldo Emerson

#9 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 08:29 AM

It should print out the same on a normal sheet of paper. That is my next one is to print it out on my Photo Printer to see how it comes out.

I am glad you guys are enjoying this. I had alot of fun with it! :unsure:

WhiteLeo

*Edit I am also planning to do there guns as well.

Edited by WhiteLeo, 10 October 2005 - 09:03 AM.

I will never quit.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com