Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Disarmed Fake Stormtroopers, a Funky Robot and More

Best Answer Rubberhammer , 16 June 2020 - 12:47 PM

Thanks, still trying to nail down the one you said was a Shogun Warrior. Found the Galaxy Warrior, the head belongs to Deevil from the Swords and Sorcerers line.

He is a bootleg, not an actual Shogun Warrior. The body is based off of the Shogun Warriors line, but he is colored like a stormtrooper. The head sculpt is unique to him as far as I know. No idea what name they were actually marketed as. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fallout

Fallout

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:1970s and 80s toys, monsters, robots, oddball stuff.

Posted 15 June 2020 - 10:26 AM

The tall stormtrooper looking guy with one arm missing is 6" and marked China on his foot.  The smaller black and white stormtrooper look-a-like is marked Hong Kong and is part diecast, part plastic, he has spring loaded arms, so his hands are missiles (and missing).  Gold lion head is marked Hong Kong, reminds me of a MOTU piece.  Black head with blue horns is soft vinyl, no markings.   The rest are unmarked.  Telescope looks super familiar, but cant recall where it came from.

Attached File  20200615_125849.jpg   91.07K   23 downloads

Attached File  20200615_125856.jpg   68.22K   24 downloads

Attached File  20200615_125902.jpg   71.57K   11 downloads

Attached File  20200615_125904.jpg   92.39K   7 downloads

Edited by Starporium, 15 June 2020 - 01:09 PM.

#2 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 03:14 PM

Smaller stormtrooper looking guy is a shogun warriors/star wars bootleg.
Let me know if you want to trade him.

Horn head guy is from one of the various MOTU knockoff lines. Galaxy warriors, Galaxy fighters, and the like. There were so many no motu lines that I dont remember which particular one that yoyr head is from.

Edited by Rubberhammer, 15 June 2020 - 03:17 PM.

#3 Fallout

Fallout

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:1970s and 80s toys, monsters, robots, oddball stuff.

Posted 15 June 2020 - 05:41 PM

Smaller stormtrooper looking guy is a shogun warriors/star wars bootleg.
Let me know if you want to trade him.

Horn head guy is from one of the various MOTU knockoff lines. Galaxy warriors, Galaxy fighters, and the like. There were so many no motu lines that I dont remember which particular one that yoyr head is from.

Thanks, still trying to nail down the one you said was a Shogun Warrior.  Found the Galaxy Warrior, the head belongs to Deevil from the Swords and Sorcerers line.

#4 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 16 June 2020 - 12:47 PM   Best Answer

Thanks, still trying to nail down the one you said was a Shogun Warrior. Found the Galaxy Warrior, the head belongs to Deevil from the Swords and Sorcerers line.

He is a bootleg, not an actual Shogun Warrior. The body is based off of the Shogun Warriors line, but he is colored like a stormtrooper. The head sculpt is unique to him as far as I know. No idea what name they were actually marketed as.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com