#1 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 06 July 2002 - 12:52 AM

Hey:

I was just woundering if anyone else here played vidGames? Especially proresu games. I'm a huge FirePro fanatic myself (been there since the beginning) and since Kinnikuman is proresu related I figured I'd ask. :rolleyes:

- theCrazyEst

..must have new KiNNiKuMaN Muscle Shot update for Andriod..
KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#2 RubzOne

RubzOne

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 06 July 2002 - 01:36 AM

I have worked in the video game industry since 1996 doing graphics. I have worked for a couple of major publications including Gamers' Republic magazine and the late GameFan magazine. I now work for Prima Publications which publish video game guides. I have been a diehard videogame addict since '80. I have been heavily addicted to a couple of games in my lifetime including: Street Fighter (all versions) Quake II, Command & Conquer, and many others, too many to list actually... Right now I am playing Morrowind on PC and Tony Hawk's III on PS2. I don't know if this answers your question or if you were just asking about MUSCLE related games, if that is the case sorry to spam the topic you started :rolleyes:
Cry in the dojo... laugh on the battlefield

#3 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 06 July 2002 - 09:36 AM

Diablo, WarCraft, Unreal (I can only play about 20 mins, I get motion sickness), Starcraft (If I ever open it up), Civilization, 7th Guest, 11th Hour, Lands of Lore (Never beat that one), and all the old NES games (I have an emulator for my P.C. and about 100 games)

#4 RubzOne

RubzOne

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 06 July 2002 - 05:49 PM

Hey Johnny, if you have a Dreamcast you can play all the old NES, SNES and Genesis games on it. All of the emulators run on DC and all the games work, though NESter is the best, the others are coming around. I was playing super PunchOut the other day and its totally playable.

#5 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 07 July 2002 - 12:05 AM

Hey RubzOne:

Coolness I was a subscriber to DieHardGameFan! (the best palce to get info on Imports!) I've been a gamer since the old Atari days but I couldn't afforad a system until I got my own job and then bought my first system a SNES! I went to a place to modify it to play Bandai's Ultraman (Japanese) and UltramanG (American). :rolleyes: I'm a huge FireProwrestling addict as well as the 2D Castlevanias & 2D Contras. I play fighint games since I started off with StreetFighter and FatalFury and paly every installment ever since. I sadly don't play many PC games since my machine is arcaic at best. :blink:
Actually I have a Dreamcast and was woundering about how to play the em stuff on it. I still have my SNES but sadly not all of the games (most of them I have on em). Can you give me any info you can on this? Thanks, I'd appreciate it. :angry:

- theCrazyEst

KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#6 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 10 July 2002 - 07:09 AM

Anything made by BLIZZARD (diablo, diablo2, starcraft warcraft, warcraft 2 and the expansions including bnet ed.) they put out the best quality games I have seen and the cinematics and cut scences are sweet.

unreal & unreal tourny, sims, Any of the X-com games (ufo, Tftd, apoc, intercepter, enforcer) and the list goes on and on.

But ive been playing video games ever since my folks got a C64. that thing is sweet and it still works after almost 20 years.

Now im teaching myself to program in C++ and soon VC++ so hopefully by the end of the year I can make a windows based program for a handy check list with pictures. Possibly some nice 3d art made with 3d studio max if I van get a goot handle on it.
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#7 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 11 July 2002 - 02:11 PM

Coolness! B) It's always good to know that you're not alone! Actually I still have a bunch of my old consoles:

PCEngine/TurboDuo
SNES
PS
Saturn
Genisis
Familicom

I used to have a NeoGeo that I got for dirt but that habit was way too expensive to keep especially after the games went to 100+megs a piece.

At the moment I have most of my old favorites on em but don't have any time to play most of 'em. (got all of Kinnikuman games that were out too) :p

- theCrazyEst

KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#8 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 12 July 2002 - 11:06 PM

I'm addicted to 2-D fighting games and old-school RPGs.

Heck, I dressed as a Guilty Gear character for the anime convention!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#9 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 12 July 2002 - 11:18 PM

Hey Ridureyu:

Yeah I saw the pic, pretty snazzy! ^_^ I just replayed PhantasyStar2 for beginning to end and Y's 1-3 for kicks. I'm a huge 2D fighterFan especially SamuraiSpirits, KOF, & CapcomVsSnk. They'll always have a special place in my heart :p

- theCrazyEst

KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#10 Beligerant1

Beligerant1

Boobie Smooth the Politician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., now just the colored figs since i have a complete flesh set; video games; ebay; work

Posted 13 July 2002 - 04:52 PM

I have payed video games since i was a little kid. The only video game i think i was actually Addicted to was diablo II. I eventually sold my characters for $100 to some guy and quit playing.

I have a bunch of emulators and roms on my computer, nes, snes, genesis, neo geo (awesome emulator, if anyone needs games let me know i have about 80 or so saved on cds), and i am trying to get an amiga emulator to work so i can play turrican, but its a tuff bastitch to get working. I own a n64 console and a gamecube and my roomates for the coming year have the other consoles, dreamcast (which i burned like 50 or so games for last year), ps1, ps2, and xbox.
Anytime somebody needs you, don't let them down, although it grieves you, Some day you'll need someone like they do, looking for what you knew - LZ

#11 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 14 July 2002 - 12:34 AM

I own a n64 console and a gamecube and my roomates for the coming year have the other consoles, dreamcast (which i burned like 50 or so games for last year), ps1, ps2, and xbox.

holy crap dude! when i was going to school, some guys always had the hot console of the moment. when it was playstation (1998?), i was addicted to Tekken 3. i worked for the school's groundskeeping dept. and i would always drive my little work cart over to my buddy's room and play Tekken for an hour or so on the clock. it was great.... and do i even need to mention the Gran Turismo series? I am a big fan of racing/driving games.
so what i am saying is, good luck trying to leave the house or get anything done with all of those systems to fool with. btw, how many tvs will you guys have? one per system would be pretty sweet............ :o

#12 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 14 July 2002 - 01:13 AM

My nephew got a GameCube and I got him SuperMonkeyBall (which is the best!) ^_^ He's waiting for the next Castlevania (sequel to Concerto of the MidnightSun) & I'm waiting for that & FirePro! Also heard that the sequel to SoulCaliber will be on this system.. :o Does anyone know about the emulators & using a Dreamcast to play 'em? I'd be grateful for any answers on this. :wub:

- theCrazyEst

KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#13 Beligerant1

Beligerant1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., now just the colored figs since i have a complete flesh set; video games; ebay; work

Posted 14 July 2002 - 09:29 AM

We'll probably have three tvs set up. One of my roomates is talking about buying a really nice one too. I think hes getting one in the 700-800 dollar range, flat screen so no glare, 32" and up, and lots of av connections. Its just going to be hard to find a entertainment center that can accomodate three tvs (a good problem to have dontcha think).
Anytime somebody needs you, don't let them down, although it grieves you, Some day you'll need someone like they do, looking for what you knew - LZ

#14 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 14 July 2002 - 09:45 AM

Build one!

#15 RubzOne

RubzOne

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 14 July 2002 - 01:13 PM

Ok guys here we go... Check this out for burning emulator stuff to DC with your PC, check the forums too, there is good info in there:

http://www.dcemulation.com

Here's where you need to go to burn emulator stuff to DC with your Mac:

http://www.dcemulati...om/mactools.htm

I'm tellin you guys, playing all the old school games on your dc is the coolest shizzy ever. Props to my homeboy Hikaru999 for figuring all that crap out.

#16 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 14 July 2002 - 07:16 PM

Hey RubzOne:

Thanks! Now that's what I was looking to learn! :wub: All i gotta do now is find a way to do it... :o

- theCrazyEst

KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#17 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 14 July 2002 - 07:33 PM

Me = loooooooooooves KOF

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#18 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 15 July 2002 - 11:39 PM

I'm a big video game fan myself, mostly PC Games. I like Unreal, Unreal Tournament, and older first person shooters like Quake and Doom.

arforbes :D
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#19 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 16 July 2002 - 12:08 AM

Its just going to be hard to find a entertainment center that can accomodate three tvs (a good problem to have dontcha think).

i agree with Johnny, totally build one. it would be fairly simplistic to do. just make a basic square shelving unit. maybe 20-50 bucks at a hardware store, a level, hamemr, and nails and you are golden. and as my grampa (and probably everyone else's grampa) used to say, "measure twice and cut once."

#20 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 17 July 2002 - 12:16 PM

Yeah,but the problem is encoding the MB with the wares needed to recoginize the signature C++ & Unix variants.. :lol:

- theCrazyEst

KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#21 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 01 August 2002 - 08:54 PM

Anybody see the previews for DOOM 3 yet? effing incredible game. Unbelievable graphics. AMAZING!!! When this game comes out, it'll be on my computer, hell yeah! B)

There's a whole bunch of sites with screenshots. Just go to yahoo or any search engine and search for DOOM 3. You'll see what I'm talking about. Way cool! :rolleyes:

:(
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#22 RubzOne

RubzOne

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 01 August 2002 - 09:19 PM

Ok I am officially a Warcraft III geek. My nick is dOrcs

#23 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 10 August 2002 - 06:34 PM

baldurs gate, dungeons and dragons never looked soooo sweet!
"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#24 Beligerant1

Beligerant1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 13 August 2002 - 01:48 PM

hey rubzone, how is warcraft three? i recently tryed to play the first two but with my laptop joystick mouse, i found it too hard and frustrating to control everything so i put in age of empires. But WIII looks a lot different from the first two, how does it compare?

#25 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 13 August 2002 - 03:03 PM

As you can all see from the mini B.J. Blazkowicz I have running under my signature, my favorite first person shooter is, and always be, Wolfenstein 3D. It's the game that started it all, and it is totally sweet!!! :lol:

B) :wub: :wub:

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com