• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 fisheye

fisheye

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Muscle. Marvel Comics. Marvel Trading Cards. PS4/PS5/Switch/GBA/DS/3DS gaming.

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:43 AM

I'm going to cut back on my spending on LRG's this 2017. I'd like to only buy new releases like OMFG, Super 7, Sucklord, as well as other new lines that may come out with flesh colored figures. And I'm always going to be keeping an eye out for a BHS.

But I'm going to cut back on the random buying. Replenish the money in my bank account and continue to help my Mother with whatever she needs. 

Anyone have any type of LRG resolutions for 2017?

#2 Mikespaintedminiatures

Mikespaintedminiatures

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:All types of Plastic figures. Collector and Painter.

Posted 14 December 2016 - 01:47 AM

Very commendable set of resolutions, however you can always keep a little cash aside for some of my customs !!. LOL

Incidentally, I have at last tracked down a set of OMFG and Suckle on e-bay UK, so looking forward to painting them up. Also with help from a fellow LRG member I have a set of Gorelords and Alien muscles on their way to me across the water. Very pleased.

Now I have the Muscle collecting bug, I have purchased yet more batches of flesh originals and looking to complete my set, I think I'm still around 30 or so short.

Mikes_LRG_Forum_BANNER_WEB.jpg

#3 ChristianG

ChristianG

Delete me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 02:22 AM

To get back to collecting a bit

#4 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:56 AM

2016 was my year to finish my Battle Beasts 1-76, and I did that! (Thanks to LRG.)

A slightly more difficult goal will be to finish off my Body Wars playsets, but I think I might go for it. (Easier said than done, given availability.)

We're looking to go to Disney in Florida this year. (Not sure if that's world or land, can never remember. Don't know the differences anyways!) So I don't think I'll be spending much at all this year on LRGs. Bittersweet because I know this year is going to have some killer minis, but my wife and kids are dying to go to Disney.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#5 bigazzhead

bigazzhead

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1604 posts
  • Interests:Mini Figure interests:
    Monster in my Pocket
    Megaman/Rockman
    Dragon Ball
    Dragon Quest
    Old Nintendo
    Gegege no Kitaro
    general monster keshi
    Ghostbusters
    Zombie related stuff
    and anything cool. (yeah I know pretty vague)

Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:03 AM

I've been picking up old playsets to make display pieces, (I started on one at least 3 yrs ago and has been sitting in a box since) so I'd like to finish that one atleast.  I also picked up another one a few months back that would has strong ties to an LRG line, that I would love to get started on and finish. 

That and actually set up some displays for collections. My collection room looks like a hoarders house. It's gross. I need help.

#6 Maxrez

Maxrez

Cosmic Loot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:19 AM

I will buy only one toy/figure every month and finish the figs i have started in 2016.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com