• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#51 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:13 PM

Dude, Enio, dont take it so bad. I myself take my Steelers VERY seriously and personally. T'was the way I was raised I suppose. I get upset about rivalries and stuff but amongst all of you guys, I love ya!!! I dont care that you love the crappy Pats, you're still my boy. I will say though, that during football season I can get viscious and it has nothing to do with any of you guys as people. I can hate Pats fans but still love my boy meatcutta. I could sit here and spout stats about how the Steelers are one of the all time best teams ever but I wont cuz you all should know that already. B)

And people will probably say, "Oh the Steelers were handed that win in 06' because of the refs." To that I have to say, ask me for the Ben TD photo and I'll send it to you. As for the "bad calls" no one ever points out the bad calls the Steelers were handed to them in the 3 games leading up to the Super Bowl, including a Polamalu interception that was wrongly called, and was later apologized for by the NFL. We are the only 6th seeded team to come from behind and win 3 games, on the road, to then go to win the Super Bowl.

The Pittsburgh Steelers are the top most celebrated dynasty in the NFL, while the Pats come in 5th behind the second place Packers(61-67), the third place Cowboys(92-95) and the fourth place 49ers(81-89). So, this is hard to say as a Stillers fan but, you have to give props to the Packers, Cowboys and 49ers who all have at least as many SB wins as the Pats.

Like I said before, I get crazy during football season. I may be cut-throat in this thread, and you may think I hate you because of things I might say here. But at the end of the day, I love all of you guys. Even if you do root for a bunch of losers.

:D

Cool Beanz.No hard Feelings.
I feel the same way. ;)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#52 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:23 PM

Dude, Enio, dont take it so bad. I myself take my Steelers VERY seriously and personally. T'was the way I was raised I suppose. I get upset about rivalries and stuff but amongst all of you guys, I love ya!!! I dont care that you love the crappy Pats, you're still my boy. I will say though, that during football season I can get viscious and it has nothing to do with any of you guys as people. I can hate Pats fans but still love my boy meatcutta. I could sit here and spout stats about how the Steelers are one of the all time best teams ever but I wont cuz you all should know that already. B)

And people will probably say, "Oh the Steelers were handed that win in 06' because of the refs." To that I have to say, ask me for the Ben TD photo and I'll send it to you. As for the "bad calls" no one ever points out the bad calls the Steelers were handed to them in the 3 games leading up to the Super Bowl, including a Polamalu interception that was wrongly called, and was later apologized for by the NFL. We are the only 6th seeded team to come from behind and win 3 games, on the road, to then go to win the Super Bowl.

The Pittsburgh Steelers are the top most celebrated dynasty in the NFL, while the Pats come in 5th behind the second place Packers(61-67), the third place Cowboys(92-95) and the fourth place 49ers(81-89). So, this is hard to say as a Stillers fan but, you have to give props to the Packers, Cowboys and 49ers who all have at least as many SB wins as the Pats.

Like I said before, I get crazy during football season. I may be cut-throat in this thread, and you may think I hate you because of things I might say here. But at the end of the day, I love all of you guys. Even if you do root for a bunch of losers.

Cool Beanz.No hard Feelings.
I feel the same way. ;)

Now lets not let this soft talk ruin our awesome football related arguing!!!!

Did you guys see Cinnci lose to the BROWS?!?!? The team we stomped into a mud-hole last week? I'm really surprised that Cinnci beat the Ravens last week but were beaten by the Browns this week. The Steelers season just keeps looking up and up.

So far, we crushed the Browns, who beat the Bengals, who in turn beat the Ravens. By my estimate, we have basically beaten all the teams in our division. B)

#53 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 16 September 2007 - 03:33 PM

Jets just lost to the Ravens. Word is that Eric Mangini put a call in to the commissioner reporting that the Ravens were cheating.

;)
Posted Image

#54 gilgar

gilgar

Supertzar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2706 posts
  • Interests:Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, NWOBHM, Punk, Hardcore, Thrash -->CDs, Albums, Videos, DVDs, MP3's, etc.

Toys, Toys, Toys especially vintage & old cars! HW (esp. redlines), Dealer Promos, SSPs, et. al., kinnikuman, SD kinkeshi, M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, & anything else that catches my eye

Posted 16 September 2007 - 03:50 PM

woo hoo Cowboys are 2 - 0 now--maybe a 9th Super Bowl trip?
Posted Image
the slime of all my yesterdays
rots in the hollow of my skull

they will pick up snakes in their hands, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm themPosted Image

#55 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 04:06 PM

;)

This Patriots scandal just keeps getting better and better (or worse and worse). Apparently there were a few Patriot defenders illegally wired with mics during the game so the Patriots could record the offensive play calls and audibles! That's just freaking dirty, man. Unbelievable! (No, I am not making that up.) What's bad about this is that now Patriot players will be implicated in Belicheats schemes, too.

Posted Image

#56 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 04:26 PM

Whoo hoo! The Browns beat the Bengals. It was a shoot out, but still we came out on top. Classic.

#57 gilgar

gilgar

Supertzar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2706 posts
  • Interests:Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, NWOBHM, Punk, Hardcore, Thrash -->CDs, Albums, Videos, DVDs, MP3's, etc.

Toys, Toys, Toys especially vintage & old cars! HW (esp. redlines), Dealer Promos, SSPs, et. al., kinnikuman, SD kinkeshi, M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, & anything else that catches my eye

Posted 16 September 2007 - 05:20 PM

;) Cowboys win again! 2 - 0 maybe a 9th Super Bowl trip??!?!
Posted Image
the slime of all my yesterdays
rots in the hollow of my skull

they will pick up snakes in their hands, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm themPosted Image

#58 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 05:23 PM

Gilgar, we get it, we get it, haha.

;)
Posted Image

#59 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 05:27 PM

Whoo hoo! The Browns beat the Bengals. It was a shoot out, but still we came out on top. Classic.

Yeah, how did that happen?

#60 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2007 - 07:20 AM

Packers 2-0.

This just can't continue, but I'm loving it so far.

#61 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 07:45 AM

The packers looked AWESOME on Sunday.

;)
Posted Image

#62 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:56 AM

McNabb is the suck. ;) The guy couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, injury or no injury.

Andy Reid is a phenomenal coach, but I think he will look back on his career in 20 years and regret not getting himself a more accurate and consistent quarterback -- something that McNabb has never been, even when healthy.

Year after year, we've settled for field goals instead of touchdowns simply because McNabb is not accurate enough to give receivers a chance. And now that McNabb's list of injuries is growing, he no longer has the ability to scramble and run... It's time for McNabb to go bye-bye.

:lol:
Posted Image

#63 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 11:12 AM

What's a packer? I know Wisconsin=CHEESE so is it some kinda cheese type thing......

It's been bugging me

#64 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:14 PM

shizznit, is Google broken? :sheep:

#65 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 01:14 PM

What's a packer? I know Wisconsin=CHEESE so is it some kinda cheese type thing......

It's been bugging me

They were named after their first sponser who, if memory serves me correctly, was a packing company that Earl Lambeau worked for.

I like the Packers if only for the fact that they are the only team owned by their city. That's pretty cool, especially in this day in age.

#66 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 12:10 PM

Steelers 3-0. Put the 49ers in their place.

#67 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 23 September 2007 - 12:25 PM

Patriots 3-0.
Brady to Moss is becoming a thing of beauty.

#68 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 01:45 PM

The Eagles looked like a different team today... literally and figuratively. :rolleyes: This is why being an Eagles fan is such torture. They start out 0-2 and than score 56 points on a 2-0 team.

And yes, McNabb had a great game and was very accurate -- but who knows which McNabb (or Eagles team for that matter) will show up next week. Ah, the life of an Eagles fan.
Posted Image

#69 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 02:46 PM

The Eagles looked like a different team today... literally and figuratively. :rolleyes: This is why being an Eagles fan is such torture. They start out 0-2 and than score 56 points on a 2-0 team.

And yes, McNabb had a great game and was very accurate -- but who knows which McNabb (or Eagles team for that matter) will show up next week. Ah, the life of an Eagles fan.

Eagles-56 Lions-21
I got to watch some of this game McNabb was on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Favre was killing them today too.

Oh and Soups.
Don't feel bad i know what your talking about keep in mind im a Red Sox fan also.(but i can't complain this year.......yet!!)

#70 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 03:46 PM

Yes, I'm also happy to see the Packers do well! It just feels right for them to have a good team, haha.

I was chatting (read: arguing) with some Patriot fans about you know what, and it was funny to hear them say -- like you -- that New Englanders really actually care more about the Sox then the Patriots when push comes to shove. That is hard for me to understand, haha. :lol: (I'm not much of a baseball fan, though I do enjoy watching the Series every year.)

While the Pirates and the Phillies definitely have their devoted fans, I'd have to say that the Steelers and Eagles steal the show in Pennsylvania for the most part. :yes:
Posted Image

#71 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 05:04 PM

Yes, I'm also happy to see the Packers do well! It just feels right for them to have a good team, haha.

I was chatting (read: arguing) with some Patriot fans about you know what, and it was funny to hear them say -- like you -- that New Englanders really actually care more about the Sox then the Patriots when push comes to shove. That is hard for me to understand, haha. :lol: (I'm not much of a baseball fan, though I do enjoy watching the Series every year.)

While the Pirates and the Phillies definitely have their devoted fans, I'd have to say that the Steelers and Eagles steal the show in Pennsylvania for the most part. :yes:

Actually it goes:
1. Steelers
2. Pens
3. Pirates

The Pirates still have their fans but everyone knows that they suck and will continue to do so till they can find someone who knows how to manage a team. Whats really funny is that the sports radio around here covers the Pirates' losses until the Steelers start, then you dont hear another word about them till April the following year. I highly doubt however, that the Pirates have nearly as big a following, or one as fanatical, as the Sox do.

#72 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2007 - 04:19 AM

Packers 2-0.

This just can't continue, but I'm loving it so far.

One more week of happiness, 3 and 0.

#73 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 01:11 PM

So who do we have now that are 3-0?

Cowboys
Packers
Steelers
Patriots
Colts

Is that it?

#74 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 24 September 2007 - 01:16 PM

So who do we have now that are 3-0?

Cowboys
Packers
Steelers
Patriots
Colts

Is that it?

Pick up a paper,or checkout NFL.com :rolleyes:

#75 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 01:21 PM

Is that it?

I think so.

As usual, the sports media is now scolding Philadelphia and its fans for not being "patient" with McNabb. We jumped on him too soon, they say. Pshtt.

If any of you have noticed (or cared :crazy: ) I was always careful to say McNabb is not "consistently accurate." I know he can have games like this past Sunday's game -- 18 completions in a row and 350+ yards. When McNabb is on, the Eagles can hang with anyone... problem is, McNabb is NOT consistently accurate. For every 1 great game he has, he has 2 shizznitty ones.

If some of these talking media heads were masochists like myself and actually followed the Eagles and McNabb Sunday after Sunday for 9 years, they'd realize this. Oh, well, like I said, we'll wait until next Sunday to see which Eagles team shows up, the one capable of scoring 56 points or the one incapable of getting a 1st down.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Soupie, 24 September 2007 - 01:22 PM.

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com