6 replies to this topic

#1 misterviking

misterviking

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:24 PM

I'll cut to the chase. I don't collect HOH, and being in the UK makes it hard to get the stuff.

However, I am a Deadpool collector, and as such, I'm looking to get my hands on the 3 Deadpool variants in Wave One. (At least, from what I've seen, there's only the three. Please feel free to enlighten me if I'm incorrect.)

Obviously, I'm unable to trade. I will, however, pay a reasonable amount for said figures. Post here, or PM me if you prefer, if you're interested.

Thanks for your time,

Pete

#2 nihonsei

nihonsei

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 10:36 AM

I'll cut to the chase. I don't collect HOH, and being in the UK makes it hard to get the stuff.

However, I am a Deadpool collector, and as such, I'm looking to get my hands on the 3 Deadpool variants in Wave One. (At least, from what I've seen, there's only the three. Please feel free to enlighten me if I'm incorrect.)

Obviously, I'm unable to trade. I will, however, pay a reasonable amount for said figures. Post here, or PM me if you prefer, if you're interested.

Thanks for your time,

Pete

Hi friend I am located in north of Mexico and I have been collecting these small guys, so I think I might have those ones you're looking for, I have done several deals on eBay to ensure that I am a confident person. Let me search for them and I will reply here.

Cheers

Otto

#3 misterviking

misterviking

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:21 AM

Hi friend I am located in north of Mexico and I have been collecting these small guys, so I think I might have those ones you're looking for, I have done several deals on eBay to ensure that I am a confident person. Let me search for them and I will reply here.

Cheers

Otto

Much appreciated. Thanks for your time.

#4 calledgestewdent

calledgestewdent

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:01 PM

You may also want to check out the trade thread. I'm sure a few ppl would be willing to sell their figures to you. It's a little buried at the moment but as soon as I get my HOH pack in the mail I'll shoot it up to the top of the forum.

And don't forget eBay. There is a set up right now (linked).

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 misterviking

misterviking

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:38 AM

You may also want to check out the trade thread. I'm sure a few ppl would be willing to sell their figures to you. It's a little buried at the moment but as soon as I get my HOH pack in the mail I'll shoot it up to the top of the forum.

And don't forget eBay. There is a set up right now (linked).

Dammit, got this too late to put in a bid. Oh Well. Thanks for the tip regardless.

Original post placed in Trades thread too. I just went here originally as it was less of a trade and more a purchase, but it's cool.

#6 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:58 AM

i have a bag ful of HOH im trying to sell, are you just looking for the Deadpool figs~? i have a few clear and a glitter.

#7 misterviking

misterviking

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 01:52 PM

i have a bag ful of HOH im trying to sell, are you just looking for the Deadpool figs~? i have a few clear and a glitter.

Yeah, just after Deadpool.

In an ideal world, I'm after all 3 in one go. You know, for convenience's sake and to try and not break the bank on postage. However, beggars can certainly not be chosers, so if you have those available for purchase, I'm definitely interested, depending of course on price. PM with details, or post here if you want, I'm not bothered.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com