4 replies to this topic

#1 popculturizm

popculturizm

Serious Collector

• Grounded
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 07:55 AM

This is what my local Flea Market turned up this morning lost count at 220+, ironically all are M.I.M.P's except for one MUSCLE, One Weird ball and a TMNT OOZE figure along with a bunch of other 80's toy stuff, cost less than 2 cents each, Good karma at work again, there's a complete run of all figure series 1-2and 4 with lot's of dupes (no 3's cause this is NJ) always trading for Ultraman Keshigomu that I need.

Attached Files

#2 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 08 May 2009 - 10:41 AM

Awesome Score man! I found a Box of muscles like that once. Over 200 figs in the box and most were muscles mixed with GPK, Weirdballs, companion figs, TF Decoys, Guts, you name it it was in there. I made more than my money back on the figs I didn't collect, and kept the muscles I needed. :)

Great find, and now I hope I find another one myself. :huh:

Posted Image

#3 Wrath1104

Wrath1104

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:44 PM

This is what my local Flea Market turned up this morning lost count at 220+, ironically all are M.I.M.P's except for one MUSCLE, One Weird ball and a TMNT OOZE figure along with a bunch of other 80's toy stuff, cost less than 2 cents each, Good karma at work again, there's a complete run of all figure series 1-2and 4 with lot's of dupes (no 3's cause this is NJ) always trading for Ultraman Keshigomu that I need.

Pop,

What Flea Market in NJ did you go to?
If it weren't for the good guys, we'd all be BAD!

#4 popculturizm

popculturizm

Serious Collector

• Grounded
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:05 PM

Pop,

Friday so was out at the woods....

#5 Wrath1104

Wrath1104

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 06:19 PM

Pop,

Friday so was out at the woods....

Whenever I get the chance to go home I try to hit up Collingwood, Englishtown or Route 70.
I landed some stuff a few weeks ago in Collingwood. There is a guy who claims to have a warehouse full of 80's toys, but he refuses to give me a card, e-mail , or any other info so I can contact him ... He's probably bogus.
If it weren't for the good guys, we'd all be BAD!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com