32 replies to this topic

#26 Indissoluble Koburanda

Indissoluble Koburanda

IK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 09:23 AM

YEAH! thats what I am talking about! Very cool to see all the details! Thanks!

No Prob… You’re right, the small pic didn’t do it justice

Your Web page is laid out really slick! A lot of nice touches, fading, dropdowns, real cool layout. Did you design it yourself?
:rolleyes:

#27 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 08 September 2005 - 09:52 AM

Now are you guys going to add in some of the Customs too? That would really be cool.

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#28 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 10:12 AM

Before discovering this site the only customs we knew about was the 3 Godbeasts! But now I would love to include characters like Orca and some of the others I have seen! Indissoluble Koburanda and I will have to discuss all of the options for the comic stories.

#29 delta81

delta81

Killer Carp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 10:18 AM

Indissoluble Koburanda:
Your Web page is laid out really slick! A lot of nice touches, fading, dropdowns, real cool layout. Did you design it yourself?

B)

No, I stopped designing my own site 3 months ago it took to much of my free time... These are just some free scripts... Just made some changes like colors and stuff...

#30 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 12:12 AM

Hey, great job on this and the '03 one! I am a huge fan of gore....it just makes it so much more realistic. Afterall, we are talking about BATTLE Beasts!

Are you guys planning to do the comics with a lot of gore also? An adult comic line would rock! Also, are you planning to do the comics in color?

There are some members who do killer computer coloring, maybe a team effort? I don't know, I can't even manipulate one stupid photo right to post a new custom!

--grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#31 Indissoluble Koburanda

Indissoluble Koburanda

IK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 10:40 AM

Are you guys planning to do the comics with a lot of gore also? An adult comic line would rock! Also, are you planning to do the comics in color?

There are some members who do killer computer coloring, maybe a team effort? I don't know, I can't even manipulate one stupid photo right to post a new custom!

--grimey

We have no intention to "kiddie" up the comic. I always hated seeing the graphic content of my favorite books toned downed to appeal to a wider audience, B) and we realize the majority of the fan base is at least 20 yrs of age or older since a lot of us grew up with Beast in our toy boxs so to speak. There is a certain amount of realism we intend to bring to the look and feel of the material, so if the panel or scene requires blood and guts, you can bet it'll be there!! :D

At this point, most likly, the comic will not be in color, however much we would love it to be. The process is slow going enough as it is. ;) On the other hand Ghost Lion and I would love to have assistance within the community when it comes to coloring in order to allow us to speed up the process, turn it up a notch, and aid us put out top quality stuff. Who knows I might just post some pencil work in the near future and have a good-old-fashioned coloring contest! ;)

#32 Psycrowe

Psycrowe

Is back

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 11:30 PM

Interesting picture! Gotta love the fight scenes :3. I've been working on one for a few weeks, but.. eh, it's being difficult :rolleyes:
Anyway, well done piece, and good luck with the comic!

~Adelle Crowe.

#33 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 04:05 AM

Yeah, we would love to see someone help us ou with the coloring. Indissoluble Koburanda has done a little computer coloring, but his hands are full with the penciling duties! Hurry up Indissoluble Koburanda! Just kidding, you can't rush perfection!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com