#26 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:44 PM

CLICK HERE

Ok, I bid my max (not that I had the $ w/ all the legal & counseling bills I am dealing w/). There is a vintage Tom (from Tom and Jerry) Pez w/o feet, the complete set of 4 gitd ghosts, a winnie the pooh cereal premium spoon sitter, a King Kong Imperial jiggler and probably a few other treasures.

Good Luck to whoever wins this one. I drove the price up from $5 to it's current high bid. ;)

TGB

if you or another member here win this lot, i'd love to take that frog off of your hands. i used to have a brown one when i was a kid and loved it. he magically re-appeared after several years in exile behind a fold-away bed in my parent's camp trailer.

I have bid my max. I wanted the 4 ghosts and hoped I could sell most the other stuff to cover most the costs of the auction. When I hit my absolute ceiling, I wanted to make sure everyone had a crack.

Good Luck! ;)

TGB

#27 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:42 AM

$91 :p didn't the last full set go for $100 on card/sealed? Anyone here win them? :unsure:

TGB

#28 ctupa

ctupa

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:23 AM

Hey guys, check it out, I have all four from when I was a kid:

http://ctupa.com/blog/?p=188

Thats my blog I started, full of random, forgotten toys!!
For more toy and cartoon inspired art as well as a podcast and toy blog, visit:

http://www.ctupa.com

#29 Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:34 AM

Hey guys, check it out, I have all four from when I was a kid:

http://ctupa.com/blog/?p=188

Thats my blog I started, full of random, forgotten toys!!

Cool I really like those. I'll be checking out your blog! :rolleyes:

#30 ctupa

ctupa

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:45 AM

Thanks! i've got some pretty neat things on the blog.
For more toy and cartoon inspired art as well as a podcast and toy blog, visit:

http://www.ctupa.com

#31 toyboy

toyboy

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:33 PM

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let any interested parties know that I have a Glow Ghost for sale. The photos are below and I'm asking $20 USD plus shipping for the little guy. And yes, he still glows! :) ...all of these years later. PM me to arrange a sale. Thanks!

(Note that the sun was really bright in that 2nd photo - the Ghost isn't faded at all..)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#32 dark83

dark83

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:36 PM

To all, check this collection out. :rofl:

Attached File  09_26_10_1832.jpg   277.73K   67 downloads

#33 bronchuseven

bronchuseven

pentagonal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:14 PM

Very nice, thanks for sharing your collection! Also, welcome to the board - I think you'll like it here <_<

#34 stoneyface

stoneyface

cthulhu cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2707 posts
  • Interests:muscle, satan cross!, cthulhu, vintage toys, biking, camping, burner community, deep house and psytrance raves.

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:14 PM

Posterity. Oh, and does this figure look like a tiny, wrinkled penis to anyone else. :M:

ding ding ding! first thing i thought too soupie! lol

Want a window into my demented mind? toys, movies, cool stuff around the world @ http://cthuluconnect.blogspot.com/

DMT= insert universe into cannon, aim at brain, fire.

ユデッキー - Yudekkii are you one? サタンクロス æ°¸é ã«!(satan cross forever!)
é¢ç™½ã„! happysmoke.gif

#35 GeneralMcAnther

GeneralMcAnther

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:51 PM

Cool. I was just about to post this photo asking for help I.D.ing these figures. Was there a T.V. special about them, too?

Attached Files

#36 adam16bit

adam16bit

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Laser Beasts. Battle Beasts. Beast Saga. OMFG.

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:48 PM

Somewhere in a box I've got a bunch of old Muppet Magazines with "Pineapple Industries" 2-page ads, with these figures. I got Baggs (Or Bags, I can't be sure yet) as a kid and when I found them, none of them had the little bowties or other painted black extras and if memory serves, they were sold at a craft store in a small window box. I'm pretty sure mine came in a reddish box because it reminded me of a Ghostbusters Containment Unit. I'll post the ads as soon as I can find 'em, they made all sorts of glow-in-the-dark poster/black light stuff but not many toys.

--Adam Pawlus
16bit.com and elsewhere

#37 momo

momo

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:28 AM

Hello,

I'm hoping you can help me, I've been trying for years to ID this toy line. I've enlcosed a picture of the one Toy I've managed to find from the line (The photo came from another collector, so I can't tell you if there are any markings or not)

Basically this figure is from a toyline of Ghosts that were released somewhere between 1984-89. I had this toyline when I was a child and some of the details I can remember are the following.

-They were packaged on a blister card
-There were 3 Ghosts available (The Red Screaming Ghost, photo included, An Orange "Happy" Ghost, and a Green "Wrinkly Ghost"; imagine a Sharpei Dog)
-The ghosts all had symbols on them - The red ghost has a bat, and I think one of the other ghosts had a moon.
-The backstory on the package had something to do with the 3 little ghosts battling an evil Mother Ghost.
-The figures were available in North America, I'm from Canada, and the photo is courtesy of a collector in the USA.

Posted Image

I hope you can help me. I've been searching for years for what this Toyline is called.

Cheers and Thanks in Advance!

-Ian

Hi

Hi,
I can Identify the mystery little rubber ghosts.

They are called Glow Ghost they were sold in the 1980s in blister packs. They were produced by Pinapple industries, they are not traceable as far as I can tell. There are 4 in the series:

Catcher-pillar guardian of the magic door, eye patch 3 sets of arms, glows green.
Boo Hoo,the shy but lucky ghost, is pink but glows yellows, has a lucky clover on his body.
Baggs,the smart but a little clumsy ghost, green in color glows green has a bow tie.
Broozer, not afraid of much except for insects. pink in color, glows orange, has a bat on the body.

Each comes with a little booklet.

I have added a thread with some for sale, too.

http://www.littlerubberguys.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=131129

Attached Files

#38 Mkpanda78

Mkpanda78

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

Ooooooh my goodness! I can't express how long I have been looking for these ghosts and how thankful I am that I found this site. For some reason I remember mine coming in a box that had bars on it. I got mine at Lincoln Mall in Scherriville, IN. If anyone is interested in selling, please let me know. But regardless, I am so thankful to have this mystery solved!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com