9164 replies to this topic

#8901 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 03:15 PM

The new chojins are pretty cool, but not a single returning character or character related to someone from Nisei like Ricardo's father...so sad.

There is still a whole arc to go, and if what is about to happen is what I've been speculating, there will be a LOT of characters involved. According to the Demon Seed and Time Chojin arcs in Nisei, some huge invasion happened. In the Demon Seed arc we see Shogun standing before an army of Chojin, with the ones we remember on either side and a lot of others remaining unseen, obscured by Shogun. Then in the Time Chojin arc, we hear more about this big attack and we are told some mysterious Justice Chojin stood before them and held them off. We see this Chojin twice from the back, huge, muscular, and with long seemingly blonde hair, as he charges towards a huge army of airborn Chojin.

In the previous arc, Nemesis and Ganman both mentioned an impending catastrophe, Now this is happening and I can only assume Yude are going to finally connect all the dots.

#8902 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 12:56 PM

Translated chapter 212: http://www.mediafire...estruction!.zip

"Omega Centauri's Six Spears" has a real nice ring to it! I kinda like these guys, but have the feeling at least 2 will be fodder like the perfect large number were. "Max Radial" anyone?

#8903 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 03:38 PM

There is still a whole arc to go, and if what is about to happen is what I've been speculating, there will be a LOT of characters involved. According to the Demon Seed and Time Chojin arcs in Nisei, some huge invasion happened. In the Demon Seed arc we see Shogun standing before an army of Chojin, with the ones we remember on either side and a lot of others remaining unseen, obscured by Shogun. Then in the Time Chojin arc, we hear more about this big attack and we are told some mysterious Justice Chojin stood before them and held them off. We see this Chojin twice from the back, huge, muscular, and with long seemingly blonde hair, as he charges towards a huge army of airborn Chojin.

In the previous arc, Nemesis and Ganman both mentioned an impending catastrophe, Now this is happening and I can only assume Yude are going to finally connect all the dots.

Speaking of "that chojin" what the hell happened to Chaos? I missed a few weeks in here and didn't see the end of the time arc.  Also, I wish the original Devil Chojins show up...holding my breath for Puri Puri MAn!

#8904 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:28 PM

^^^Chaos died saving Neptuneman's skin from a volcano after The 5 Disasters Through him in there

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

SilverMillenuumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek! Join Us Today!

#8905 Rxchrisg

Rxchrisg

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 05:33 AM

Kanji is right,in any other manga or comic book,the guys with the hidden identities wouldn't have just instantly revealed themselves. In that case why were they hidden in the first place?

Ladybug Man reminds me of Jigsaw from Chikara.

#8906 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 03:42 PM

Kanji is right,in any other manga or comic book,the guys with the hidden identities wouldn't have just instantly revealed themselves. In that case why were they hidden in the first place?

Ladybug Man reminds me of Jigsaw from Chikara.

They might not have decided on which designs to use for Omegaman II's team.

#8907 Rxchrisg

Rxchrisg

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 12:59 PM

True,the shrouded figures may have been placeholders til they decided who to use

#8908 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 12:50 AM

After reading the translated issues for the newest arc and assuming they are accurate...I don't think Omegaman's guards are part of Satan's army. I think these guys who just revealed themselves work for Omegaman and so we will get more returning chojins after Omegaman manages to steal the Magnet Power which I think Satan needs to give to a revived Big Budo!

#8909 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:21 AM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-801800/

New chapter and HOOO-BOY!

First Justice Chojin on the scene are Tea-Pac Man, Canadianman, Curry Cook and Benkiman!

Time for the C-Listers + B-Lister Wolfman to show us what they've got!

I think Canadianman can stay a jobber, but I'd like him to show us that he still has skill and an unbreakable spirit. Sort of a Worf vs Jem'Hadar General moment. "I cannot defeat this Klingon. I can only kill him, and that no longer holds my interest..."

#8910 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 03:20 PM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-801800/

New chapter and HOOO-BOY!

First Justice Chojin on the scene are Tea-Pac Man, Canadianman, Curry Cook and Benkiman!

Time for the C-Listers + B-Lister Wolfman to show us what they've got!

I think Canadianman can stay a jobber, but I'd like him to show us that he still has skill and an unbreakable spirit. Sort of a Worf vs Jem'Hadar General moment. "I cannot defeat this Klingon. I can only kill him, and that no longer holds my interest..."

I think the C Listers are going to get some wins...but Omegaman will get the Magnet Power anyways and Satan will be waiting with the rest of his guys.

#8911 Kinnikufan89

Kinnikufan89

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:23 AM

I wouldn't mind seeing some wins in the C-Lister corner, although my hopes aren't high for Tea-Pacman or Canadianman.  Wolfman, Curry Cook, and Benkiman each had a flashback chapter dedicated to them, so if anyone wins it seems most likely to be a combination of those three (at least one has to win, right?) and I feel like Wolfman is the prime choice above everyone else.  That guy has been jobbing far too long for someone who was once considered part of the main cast.  I was also surprised to see no Specialman.  I really wanted him to tag team with Canadianman again since they were taken out of the Tag Arc so quickly by the Devil Chojin.  Maybe he'll still show up since we currently have a 5 vs. 6 situation, but it's also possible Omegaman will simply sit this one out.  Either way, I really look forward to what happens next given how little we've seen of any of the Chojin involved.

Edited by Kinnikufan89, 01 August 2017 - 11:24 AM.

#8912 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:06 AM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-804547/

New chapter is up. Those lightning flash panels look great. Either Canadianman got a size upgrade or he is just exorcizing his size-changing power shown in the earliest stages of the series.

#8913 umgogo

umgogo

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:52 AM

Apparently, the remaining Omega Centauri's Six Spears are:

Hailman (ice guy, Tea-Pac Man's opponent; laugh: "Kakikaki..." (sound of cracking ice)

Mariquitaman (ladybird/bug who will fight Curry Cook (who claims to have been called the cruelest Brutal Choujin ever before his reformation); "mariquita" means "ladybug" and is also a colloquial Spanish term for "homosexual"; laugh: "Fifififi..." (presumably emulating the flutter of wings)

Gearmaster (guy with pointy head and metal grinder in his chest; will face Benkiman in what I assume will be a "who can pull the other into one's body" battle; laugh: "Guigui..." (creaking gears))

Pirateman (huge pirate man whom I am positive I have seen in one of those fan contribution collections in a Nisei volume; will duke it out with Canadianman and is pleased with his large size, since it means that he will not have to hold back; laugh: "Mumamumamuma...")

(I just realized that the last three descriptions have a bit of a theme to them.... ^_^

Rou(k)night (metal-wolf-face guy who squares off against Wolfman; he states that both of their names have "wolf" in them, so I assume that it should be either "loup" or "rou" (= "wolf"); laugh: "Gaugau..." (roaring sounds))

#8914 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:17 AM

Apparently, the remaining Omega Centauri's Six Spears are:

Hailman (ice guy, Tea-Pac Man's opponent; laugh: "Kakikaki..." (sound of cracking ice)

Mariquitaman (ladybird/bug who will fight Curry Cook (who claims to have been called the cruelest Brutal Choujin ever before his reformation); "mariquita" means "ladybug" and is also a colloquial Spanish term for "homosexual"; laugh: "Fifififi..." (presumably emulating the flutter of wings)

Gearmaster (guy with pointy head and metal grinder in his chest; will face Benkiman in what I assume will be a "who can pull the other into one's body" battle; laugh: "Guigui..." (creaking gears))

Pirateman (huge pirate man whom I am positive I have seen in one of those fan contribution collections in a Nisei volume; will duke it out with Canadianman and is pleased with his large size, since it means that he will not have to hold back; laugh: "Mumamumamuma...")

(I just realized that the last three descriptions have a bit of a theme to them.... ^_^

Rou(k)night (metal-wolf-face guy who squares off against Wolfman; he states that both of their names have "wolf" in them, so I assume that it should be either "loup" or "rou" (= "wolf"); laugh: "Gaugau..." (roaring sounds))

Thanks for the translations umgogo! Really appreciated. It's already given the characters more depth!

#8915 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:42 PM

Full scanlation available for those who haven't seen it http://www.mediafire...Slaughter'!.zip

Interesting that Canadiaman makes reference to Specialman........where is he?

#8916 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:05 PM

hehe amusing Suguru is fleeing yet again XD gotta admit I didn't think we'd see Canadianman again

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

#8917 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:58 AM

Full scanlation available for those who haven't seen it http://www.mediafire...Slaughter'!.zip

Interesting that Canadiaman makes reference to Specialman........where is he?

I'm beginning to think that the huge invasion alluded to in Nisei is going to be an Alien invasion, going by what Omegaman II is saying.

#8918 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:11 AM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-806671/

Argh! Wolfman's shoulder!

#8919 Rxchrisg

Rxchrisg

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:51 AM

Ouch.

#8920 bigladiesman

bigladiesman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Many, but I consider myself to be the only guy in the world who admires two Atarus.

Posted 15 August 2017 - 04:24 PM

I can't wait for the translation. Wonder if Wolfman is bantering Suguru again, for old times' sake, while that bastard skins him alive, giving Kinnikuman the courage and determination we see on the last couple of panels.

I kinda liked the vitriolic friendship and the chemistry these two had from the roller skate race on the 21st Olympics until Wolfman gave his lifeforce away to Suguru after Sneagator's defeat.

Posted Image

El Show de la sopa de bou!

Sóc molt fort i el meu nom és Musculator, menjo molta carn perquè m'agraaaaaadaaaaaa MOLT!!!

#8921 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:23 PM

Suguru is probably going to fight Omegaman Left. But... probably not after someone else jobs to Omega-Left first...

Edited by Evil Lord Proteus, 15 August 2017 - 06:23 PM.

#8922 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:56 AM

I know in Nisei Suguru stated seeing his friends fighting their hardest gave him the courage to walk down to the ring and fight (it was probably Yude's finest dialogue in Nisei XD)  

#8923 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:39 AM

No update this week from the looks of it.

#8924 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 07:09 AM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-811482/

New chapter up. Tea-Pack Man vs Hailman is up first. Pretty clever the way Hailman tries to twist off Tea-Pack's head, but it seems Tea-Pack has been toughening up his body after his defeat at the hands of Warsman, and has made special care to make his neck strong, it would seem.

#8925 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 08:15 AM

I think Teapac is going to use his anger to heat up his tea and then melt the ring with hot tea....

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com