• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nemesisbonga

nemesisbonga

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Tattooing, Art (usually printmaking or illustration) and Music (mostly classic rock and blues). BB/LB, Madballs, Deadpool and anything done by Sam Kieth or Amanda Conner. And tikis, almost forgot about the tikis haha.

Posted 24 May 2018 - 12:54 PM

Got a lot of 50 Neclos, asking $225 shipped in the US. If outside of US contact me for a shipping quote.

Attached Files

"If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water"--Loren Eiseley

#2 nemesisbonga

nemesisbonga

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Tattooing, Art (usually printmaking or illustration) and Music (mostly classic rock and blues). BB/LB, Madballs, Deadpool and anything done by Sam Kieth or Amanda Conner. And tikis, almost forgot about the tikis haha.

Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:31 PM

Anyone want to trade or shoot me an offer???

#3 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 24 June 2018 - 09:04 PM

What kind of stuff are you looking for in trade? Also, would you break the lot up in a trade scenario if I didn't have a enough stuff to cover the full lot? I'm always looking for Neclos when I can work out a deal for them.

#4 nemesisbonga

nemesisbonga

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 09:00 AM

Yes ill break up the lot, ill message you

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com