Theme© by Fisana

Photo

2-2 1/4 inch Zombie minifigures: What are they and who made them?

zombies minifigures

Best Answer TheRiddler , 20 May 2015 - 08:14 PM

Zombies by October toys

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 barbecue17

barbecue17

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:05 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to identify the five minifigures in this picture and I'm guessing this is the right place to go for help.

I bought these a week or two ago at Troll and Toad, a comic shop, while I was traveling through London, KY. They are around 2- 2 1/4 inches tall and are made from an only slightly rubbery plastic. The figures were loose and sold individually from a big plastic container on the register.They came in a few different colors: Flesh, clear, and maybe black. I asked the employee working at the shop if they knew anything about them but they did not. Considering that they all seemed new and in good shape I'm wondering if these were ordered through someone like Diamond Distributors in bulk.

I picked up one of each of the five different figures I found in the container. They were 99 cents each. Can anyone identify these for me? I'm really curious to learn the name of the line, the manufacturer, and if there are any more in the series.

Thanks so much!

Attached Files

#2 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

????????????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2357 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:14 PM   Best Answer

Zombies by October toys

#3 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

????????????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2357 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:16 PM

http://octobertoys.c...ts/z-o-m-b-i-e/

#4 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:46 PM

You should go back to the comic shop and buy some more and sell them or trade them to me. They don't have any for sale on the site anymore and I never see them on ebay! They are some of the better zombie figures out there for sure. 

#5 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

????????????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2357 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:49 PM

That seems pretty cheap too, werent they 5 bucks for 3? I dont know I never bought them, but I have seen them on the site

#6 barbecue17

barbecue17

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:09 PM

You should go back to the comic shop and buy some more and sell them or trade them to me. They don't have any for sale on the site anymore and I never see them on ebay! They are some of the better zombie figures out there for sure. 

First of all: Thanks to everyone! I can't believe I didn't recognize these from October Toys! I have plenty of Mini Gwins, OMFG!, and OTMF! I even looked on their site but apparently had looked in the wrong place.

I'd totally go back and snag some more but unfortunately, I live about 6 hours away from the shop. I was on a road trip! I kind of wish I'd bought one of each color as well now!

#7 barbecue17

barbecue17

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:13 PM

Zombies by October toys

Thanks, TheRiddler! On my blog I offered a bounty of a special prize to whomever could identify these for me first. Hit me up with a PM or something and I'll send you some random minifigures in the mail if you'd like!

#8 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

????????????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2357 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:14 PM

First of all: Thanks to everyone! I can't believe I didn't recognize these from October Toys! I have plenty of Mini Gwins, OMFG!, and OTMF! I even looked on their site but apparently had looked in the wrong place.

I'd totally go back and snag some more but unfortunately, I live about 6 hours away from the shop. I was on a road trip! I kind of wish I'd bought one of each color as well now!

i bet you guys could call the shop anvd talk them into making a sale over the phone....i mean if theyre not readily available online then why not??

#9 spiderearth

spiderearth

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:collecting minis and creating art

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:26 PM

these sites may have some sets for you guys :)

red set

http://www.tsunamipr...tober-toys.html

clear/black/pink/glow blue/orange sets

http://zombiesandtoy...z-o-m-b-i-e.htm

#10 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:43 AM

Ebay

#11 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:58 AM

No worries man...I was just joking around really. I would love to get some of the flesh colored ones myself...I've been having a hard time finding them online. I might just try calling the comic shop up!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zombies, minifigures

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com