28 replies to this topic

#26 Jackson

Jackson

Mondo Brawndo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

My Thurg figure came with 2 right arms and no left, so he has a normal right arm and an upside down left arm, slightly disappointing.

#27 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

That sucks, Jackson. Turbyx and Thurg are probably my favorites. I bought one of each Fizzitor and got a glow Furlox, then went back for another Furlox just to get a painted one.

#28 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:48 AM

I am looking for a set of these Fizzitors.  Anyone have a set or know where I can get one?  I have tons of interesting things to trade.  I do not need or want them new in package, but if you have a cardback (checklist) to include, that would be nice.  

#29 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 10:35 AM

The first post on this thread shows the card back with all figures in the line. Universal studios Orlando sells these in the Men in Black Alien Attack gift shop  I do not know what the price in there is for them though though. I got mine from home bargains in uk for like £2 a egg though they can out of stock ages ago.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com