32 replies to this topic

#1 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:02 AM

Saw these at Target... kinda cool, but i have no idea who these guys are (stopped watching wrestling many moons ago). :)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
The ring is kinda cool and about muscle size.
Posted Image
Video review (not me)
http://videosonar.com/2/video/timetoplaymag/xgg86w.html

Edited by Ericnilla, 18 January 2011 - 12:03 AM.

#2 Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Classic Anime
    Pinball
    Video games - PC, I use emulators as well.

Mainly have Kinnikuman/MUSCLE stuff, but I also have some GI Joes and a custom painted MOBAT I found at a model show.

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:12 AM

Saw these at Target... kinda cool, but i have no idea who these guys are (stopped watching wrestling many moons ago). :)

I never heard of these, looks like a cross between Ultimate Muscle and WWE Micro Agression

Watching old anime as if it's in style, since whatever is trending nowadays just wouldn't suit me at all.

#3 nanoFatato

nanoFatato

Chi sono? Da dove vengo?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:19 AM

I heard of them months ago and totally forgot!
So they are out now in US, wonder if they are available in EU, not so much thrilled about the 'hyper-stylized' look but they are visually appealing :)

I'll try to snatch some!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 00Ice00

00Ice00

Lord Ice Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:31 AM

I saw these today at target. They are ok, going to pass on them. I will probly just get Rey mysterio but that's all.

Edited by 00Ice00, 19 January 2011 - 01:31 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
    Pinball

Mainly have Kinnikuman/MUSCLE stuff, but I also have some GI Joes and a custom painted MOBAT I found at a model show.

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:14 AM

i wonder who is the manufacturer, Mattel or Jakks Pacific?
(those are the 2 most known for wwe toys)

Watching old anime as if it's in style, since whatever is trending nowadays just wouldn't suit me at all.

#6 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:00 AM

i believe they are Mattel from what i remember.

#7 Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
    Pinball

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:45 PM

i believe they are Mattel from what i remember.

i pretty much expected that, beacause i know they make most of the WWE toys nowadays.
I'm not sure exactly whatever happened to Jakks Pacific though, they don't seem to be doing as much in terms of making WWE Action figures.
That concerns me a slight bit since they have only been around for 15 or so years and pretty much made the forerunners of the modern Wrestling action figures.
Posted Image
The WWF Bone crunching action figures, this line made the newly arrived Jakks Pacific toy company famous

#8 Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
    Pinball

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:19 PM

I saw these at Wal-Mart one time in the WWE action figure section, I noticed this cool cagematch set for the ring

They obviously emphasised children when Mattel was marketing this, just like they did with the WWE FlexForce
Posted Image

#9 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 11:13 PM

I picked up the single packs of undertaker cm punk and Kingston. They are basically galactic heroes for the wwe.

Posted Image

#10 Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
    Pinball

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:47 AM

Well I figured out Jakks pacific lost their liscense to WWE, which passed on to Mattel.
Jakks was getting a bit lazy by the time their liscense was over

#11 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:33 PM

These are great, I just got the 10pack for my sons B-day......Its Monday!!!!1:)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#12 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:38 PM

How could you not know about the UNDERTAKER????? He is the best. I got to see him live in Iraq. I remember after the wrestling show him and all the others were doing autographs. This was being done as they were exiting. I remember the MPs had to rush Undertaker because he was trying to do as many as possible. That was neat.

Attached Files

#13 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:43 PM

oh well i know who the undertaker is and a few others... but like john morrison, cm punk, kofi kingston, and sheamus~? dunno who those are

#14 Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
    Pinball

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:46 PM

oh well i know who the undertaker is and a few others... but like john morrison, cm punk, kofi kingston, and sheamus~? dunno who those are

i don't know much about those fools either, i do hope there are wwf legends in this line like Andre the Giant, Diesel or , Stone Cold Steve Austin

will I get stone cold if he's availible?

AW HELLL YEAH!

Edited by Dabeavis, 07 March 2011 - 05:58 PM.

#15 Red Marauder

Red Marauder

Mild, Medium, or Extra Nerdy?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:30 PM

What a great line to customize! I'm already thinking of an entire set of badass customs to make out of these. I couldn't care less about the wrestling characters, so why not make the figures into something I would like? If I do a few of these, tell me what you think, cause I'll post pics.
Preaching the depraved sermons given to us from the heavy metal gods!!!

#16 AFCMan

AFCMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:42 AM

I heard of them months ago and totally forgot!
So they are out now in US, wonder if they are available in EU, not so much thrilled about the 'hyper-stylized' look but they are visually appealing :)

I'll try to snatch some!

Just noticed we actually sell them in the UK in Tesco now.

Pretty neat and am sorely tempted to pick some up, but not at the price they're asking for them.
£4.95 for a SINGLE Figure and, after browing around Amazon and other online stores, that's the Cheapest i've seen?!?!?

Cool figures, but a colossal Rip-Off.

Might have to get the ring and steel cage sets for my M.U.S.C.L.E's though! :D

#17 Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
    Pinball

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:16 PM

Just noticed we actually sell them in the UK in Tesco now.

Pretty neat and am sorely tempted to pick some up, but not at the price they're asking for them.
£4.95 for a SINGLE Figure and, after browing around Amazon and other online stores, that's the Cheapest i've seen?!?!?

Cool figures, but a colossal Rip-Off.

Might have to get the ring and steel cage sets for my M.U.S.C.L.E's though! :D

That is overpriced, 4.95 USD sounds way better than 4.95 GBP

#18 AFCMan

AFCMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:21 AM

That is overpriced, 4.95 USD sounds way better than 4.95 GBP

Yep,,,just did a quick conversion.

At the moment, £4.95 is around $8.08...:blink:

Overpriced much? lol

#19 Red Marauder

Red Marauder

Mild, Medium, or Extra Nerdy?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:52 PM

Wal-mart has these suckers in two-packs for 6.87, or something...less than 7 bucks. TRU, on the other hand, has them 7.99 for the two-pack. But only TRU.com has the single packs, that I've noticed, and they're much cheaper than that.
Preaching the depraved sermons given to us from the heavy metal gods!!!

#20 DrBo

DrBo

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:17 AM

i don't know much about those fools either, i do hope there are wwf legends in this line like Andre the Giant, Diesel or , Stone Cold Steve Austin

will I get stone cold if he's availible?

AW HELLL YEAH!

I follow wrestling really distractly and I don't know much the new guys as some of you said. But IF they did classic 1980's - 90's this line would draw me instantly. Characters from these era were just so broad and superhero like they would be pretty sweet stylised that way. A Honky Tonk Man would be a hoot.

Else I do lurk around them, the style and bulkiness is pretty awesome for little brawlers. The point where I'm in or not for wrestling line is often the ring; if the ring's cool (and it look like it is) this could very well the next line I start collecting...
- Dr Bo,
Man of Kitsch, robot and glamour

Ebay user: bdbonhomme

#21 DrBo

DrBo

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:14 AM

Just bought the Rock / John Cena 2 pack and the Money in the Bank Carrying Case and Playset. The rock mike is removable and the figure look pretty neat:

Posted Image

The other ring looked kinda neat, but the carrying case aspect of this had me favored it instantly.
Posted Image
It contain 15 figures (16 if you count the outside opening window) and fold out pretty thin:
http://www.amazon.co.../ref=pd_sim_t_1

I also grabbed a bunch of wrestler to pack in, my favorite of the lot being Goldust, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker and Rey Mysterio and Kane due to their outlandish appearance and/or 1980's - 1990's roots. Most came in 2 or three pack, so I ended up with lots of rumblers to store in the case, even do I don't know much about the newer guy they look quite fun.
The Undertaker came with a coffin and tomb playset which doesn't look really good and feature a lackluster action feature; I shall fill the remaining case of my carrying case with standalone figure. That way they'll be easy to store and that'll keep me from getting too much carried away with this collection.

Otherwise, it's been years I didn't just go to an actual store to grab a figure from the shelf, without shipping fee and such. That's fun; I'm just not digging many modern figure line, or at least refrain from starting some that tempt me but are just too large.

Edited by DrBo, 03 April 2012 - 06:42 AM.

- Dr Bo,

#22 Daxel101uk

Daxel101uk

Yin & Yang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:19 AM

Already picked a couple of these up the one's that came with belts. John Cena & Randy Orton from Asda but that'll probably all I get of these guys.
“I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.â€￾ Bill Hicks R.I.P
My Collection
http://www.littlerub...=0

#23 DrBo

DrBo

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:20 AM

Already picked a couple of these up the one's that came with belts. John Cena & Randy Orton from Asda but that'll probably all I get of these guys.

I only saw the belt set online, they look interesting. I guess the belts are child-sized?
- Dr Bo,

#24 Daxel101uk

Daxel101uk

Yin & Yang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:25 AM

I presume i aint opened them to have a proper look but yeah their selling em cheap at Asda a couple of weeks ago
“I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.â€￾ Bill Hicks R.I.P
My Collection

#25 Daxel101uk

Daxel101uk

Yin & Yang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:04 PM

Here are the 2 figures I was talking about previously (see attached)

Attached Files

My Collection

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com