• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#26 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 21 February 2008 - 06:15 AM

and i find ur creations to be awesome. Like a modern day Dr. Franenstein, you bring the joy of life to all laser beasts. If a beast is lost in battle, you can create another. A loving laser beast father, i am sure. I have a lot of weird dreams and i do a lot of strange things in my sleep. i actually had a problem sleep walking and peeing places. not joking. I do dream about laser beasts though. I also dream about roland13's sea panic swiming in my tub and hanging out with me.

By sea panic, you mean the figure right??

dabbuu

:p ^_^ :p
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#27 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 21 February 2008 - 06:19 AM

and i find ur creations to be awesome. Like a modern day Dr. Franenstein, you bring the joy of life to all laser beasts. If a beast is lost in battle, you can create another. A loving laser beast father, i am sure. I have a lot of weird dreams and i do a lot of strange things in my sleep. i actually had a problem sleep walking and peeing places. not joking. I do dream about laser beasts though. I also dream about roland13's sea panic swiming in my tub and hanging out with me.

By sea panic, you mean the figure right??

dabbuu

Hahahahaha, I read that and started laughing out loud!!!! Who dosn't dream about Rolands sea panic!!!! Hahahaha j/k

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#28 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 06:29 AM

CCVegita, where do u find everything? your collection is crazy as hell too. I wish i could break into ur house. just kidding. well, i wish i could.

I have friends that live in BB land. They get it cheep and hook me up.....but I still have to pay them money. If you think my collection is crazy let me tell you that those pictures are well over a year old. I have been meaning to update them.
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#29 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 06:32 AM

CCVegita, where do u find everything? your collection is crazy as hell too. I wish i could break into ur house. just kidding. well, i wish i could.

I have friends that live in BB land. They get it cheep and hook me up.....but I still have to pay them money. If you think my collection is crazy let me tell you that those pictures are well over a year old. I have been meaning to update them.

Talk is cheap bud...I will believe it when I see it. ^_^ You've been promisin' new collection photos since 2007. :p :p :D :D

TGB

#30 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 07:13 AM

^_^ :p It is a trick of mine......keeps you wanting more! :p
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#31 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 08:06 AM

Did my wife tell you about my 'Sea Panic' ? But seriously I am really scared of water beds and it was only that one time. ;)

Cassel 87 you crack me up, I remember back in the good ole days. (As I rock back on forth on my rocking chair) Oh say, back in 2004. When the original battle beasts board was full of wise cracking smarty pants. It was a regular broo hah on here. Everyone taking pop shots at each other, Mailing off special LAH packages to one another. I'm hoping that feeling may be coming back with you Cassel. You bring excitement and hightened expectations everytime I see one of your posts. And a general great sense of humour. Although sometimes I thinnk, Maybe you eat too mcuh sugar and then post. :D

Eaon

#32 cassel87

cassel87

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 10:12 AM

thanks roland13. that's very nice of you. maybe we could hang out one day. I was just joking about the whole sea panic thing. After we hung out, your sea panic would be calmed. just kidding. People like you and CCVegita have helped me come to the decision that i will never post my collection picks here. Its embarrassing to be compared with ur giant armys. Ur collections wouldnt even fit on my shelf. The weight of your million men collection would rip it off the wall. does anyone here smoke camels? I just got a thing in the mail for buy 1 get one free, and i dont like camels.
if my turtles ate my toys, id have to eat my turtles

#33 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 10:48 AM

thanks roland13. that's very nice of you. maybe we could hang out one day. I was just joking about the whole sea panic thing. After we hung out, your sea panic would be calmed. just kidding. People like you and CCVegita have helped me come to the decision that i will never post my collection picks here. Its embarrassing to be compared with ur giant armys. Ur collections wouldnt even fit on my shelf. The weight of your million men collection would rip it off the wall. does anyone here smoke camels? I just got a thing in the mail for buy 1 get one free, and i dont like camels.

Dont EVER say that my collection photos stopped you from posting yours! I LOVE to look at peoples collections, even if it is way smaller then mine and I already have everything I am looking at. That isnt the point. There is a story behind every collection, so share away my friend! ;)
Posted Image

#34 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 10:55 AM

Plus I bet you could set up some pretty creative scenes. Let's see 'em!

#35 cassel87

cassel87

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 11:22 AM

u'll need a flashlight to see my collection hidden in the shadow of urs. I still wanna post some pictures though. Im waiting for laser girlfriend to bring over the camera. I wanna see your new pictures. I dont know how ur collection can get much bigger. Your house must be listed as the battle beast capital of the world.

#36 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 11:56 AM

I wouldnt say the world.....I would say the US though. ;) Eaon has the market on Canada. If it werent for him I think I could claim North America pretty easily though (if you were counting straight up collection not just number of beasts). It is supposed to snow tomorrow and I probably wont be able to get to work, so Ill see about taking some pictures tomorrow.
Posted Image

#37 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:01 PM

I wouldnt say the world.....I would say the US though. ;) Eaon has the market on Canada. If it werent for him I think I could claim North America pretty easily though (if you were counting straight up collection not just number of beasts). It is supposed to snow tomorrow and I probably wont be able to get to work, so Ill see about taking some pictures tomorrow.

Thems mighty big words hombre. I'd say DABBUU has the best beast collection in the U.S.

#38 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:10 PM

He didnt say best.....he said biggest. When I said "if you were counting straight up collection not just number of beasts" I meant beasts actually being in your collection, not just having a million beasts laying around that you would sell off if you had the chance. And since I have almost one of each rub AND one of each rub of all the common accepted variations, I would say that I have one of the biggest collections. But I do know that Eaon collects all kinda crazy paint variants as seen by his new pictures.....so he probably beats me out by a hundred or so.
As far as best, Dabbuu deff would be in the top. But there are a few Japanese collectors who have some freakin awesome stuff but they dont post pictures of there collections or share them. So who is to say (unless they start to show up and share) who has the best. But he is DEFF up there.....believe you me....I have see it. ;)
Posted Image

#39 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:20 PM

Gotcha' :thumbsup:

#40 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 573 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:29 PM

Gotcha' :thumbsup:

Thanks,

You guys are too much :wub1:

dabbuu
Posted Image

#41 cassel87

cassel87

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:40 PM

yeah. well my battle beasts are the coolest, and the hottest, and they get the most love and have the most experience with love.

#42 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• 573 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:44 PM

yeah. well my battle beasts are the coolest, and the hottest, and they get the most love and have the most experience with love.

Haha I believe it 2

dabbuu
Posted Image

#43 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 01:18 PM

But we don't want to see pictures of that. :thumbsup:

#44 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:31 AM

:lol: :)

Poor laser girlfriend then huh. :lol: With all the love you give your beasts, she has to be in a frenzy!! BTW...whatever happened with you and slowpoke sloth fighting over her?? Did you guys make amends or are you still feuding?
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#45 cassel87

cassel87

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 09:42 AM

laser girlfriend doesnt know what happens when the shelf opens. slowpoke sloth sucks. his intentions are unpure.

#46 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 09:46 AM

slowpoke sloth sucks. his intentions are unpure.

:lol:
Posted Image

#47 Xamot

Xamot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:24 AM

I #$&^@* up big time. We are in the process of selling out condo and buying a house...I forgot about the drills and they went for next to nothing :woot:

http://page4.auction...ction/d80842206
Posted Image

#48 shocklord

shocklord

カネゴン

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:42 AM

"transformer junk" :woot:
great description ... :(

#49 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:00 AM

I #$&^@* up big time. We are in the process of selling out condo and buying a house...I forgot about the drills and they went for next to nothing :(

http://page4.auction...ction/d80842206

Now THAT is truly tragic :woot:

Anyone with their own YJP account wanna contact the buyer and at least try to get these into our community? Maybe they just bought the lot for the TFs and don't have a particular interest in these.
-Barry

#50 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 03:58 PM

OOps. :woot:

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com