Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Purple 003

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 26 February 2022 - 03:41 PM

I know this probably gets old, but as there never has been, nor every likely will be, a good source for REALISTIC muscle pricing I have to still reach out with questions like this. I'm not a class A collector. Every now and then however I come across class A figures...just don't know if I should scoop them up for the prices I see however. Recently saw a purple 003 in a lot of 13 otherwise common figures for 60 bucks and it made me curious if the price reflected the value of the 003 or if it is just another example of someone unfamiliar with muscles pricing them high and having something more rare included coincidentally?  With all the scams and dyed figures lately I just never know what to think anymore. Thanks for reading, and for the input should anyone have some to share!

#2 BadLarry

BadLarry

Jake All Day

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Interests:Robot & monster toys, Lego, MUSCLE, etc.

Posted 26 February 2022 - 07:48 PM

I am not a Master Set hunter, but I do collect Sunshines. I can't tell you what the seller's thinking was, but from what I have seen over the last 5 years or so, that is a decent price for a purple #3.

This is the most recent sale that I have a record of:

Attached File  Purple3_sale_Nov21.png   350.01K   10 downloads

IIRC there was another sold earlier in 2021. It was among a small batch of listings of Class As from a Canadian seller who knew what he had. I don't seem to have a record of that one, but I want to say it went for around $100, maybe slightly more.

Thank you

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com