14 replies to this topic

#1 MEASTEREGG

MEASTEREGG

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:52 AM

Hi guys...my name is Pietro and i'm from Italy i wish to show you my last character based on my sketch and sculpted by the amazing guys of RNEstudio (Spain)...soon i will receive from them the printed prototype...hope you like it.

#2 MEASTEREGG

MEASTEREGG

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:54 AM

Here u are the test prototype...hope u like

IMG_7692_zpssyg1nu3t.jpg

#3 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 11 August 2015 - 06:21 PM

I like it alot,nice clean lines.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 MEASTEREGG

MEASTEREGG

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 02:48 AM

Thanks...i like so much the fact that the guys of RNEstudio have reproduced exactly first in 3d and than in the print my drawings...is exactly the same...

#5 MEASTEREGG

MEASTEREGG

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 10:29 AM

Hi to everyones...here i'm again with my character...finally we have done it...thanks to the help of the RNestudio i've my first figure limited...hope you like

2.jpg

IMG_4728.jpg

#6 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:05 PM

nice execution. Can you share some information about this character, name, and/or design? 

Edited by bachamn, 22 December 2015 - 07:05 PM.

#7 MEASTEREGG

MEASTEREGG

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 11:34 PM

His name is MEASTER EGG...the character is created by me and another person, i've done the character design. The 3D model is made by RNestudio. They have printed the prototype than they created the mold and done the figures not in rubber. Is an expansive process but give the possibility to create a real toy figure.

I've created a small story about him and his friends...i wish to create all 7 characters of this storyline. They are 7 avatars that go all over the galaxies/dimensions/worlds to recover magic...tecnhological object for a secret mission

Edited by MEASTEREGG, 22 December 2015 - 11:39 PM.

#8 Macsorro

Macsorro

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:I like to paint, sculpt and tacos.

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:46 AM

Very nice. Will the run be all 3D printed? Or what material will you be making them out of?

Look Ma, I'm in the internet! B)

#9 MEASTEREGG

MEASTEREGG

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:34 AM

Hi...sorry for the late reply...well the 3d print is only for the prototype (in nanocheramic)...then the company has done a mold and then the figures that are in food silicon...rubber figures

#10 MEASTEREGG

MEASTEREGG

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:12 AM

Hi everyones...here i'm again with my second figure of this line...his name is GHETIUD...hope u like it...this one is the prototype printed with the evisiontech...ope to see soon the definitive version...

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

#11 Screamer

Screamer

Ping Pong Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE #136, TMNT Sidekicks, GB Companion Ghosts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 04:14 PM

Very cool. I really like the style of these figures. Well done.

Wish I knew more about the process. I understand most of it except the level of detail and format in which you submit your drawings. Are they digital images? What sort of program are using to make the images? And how many views is necessary to get a quality print, front and back? Or both sides as well? Or is it a 360 image?

Sorry for all the questions, I am truly fascinated with this process. A good friend just purchased a 3d printer, not knowing too much about it, for his machine shop. I am tempted to harass him in letting me play with it lol

#12 MEASTEREGG

MEASTEREGG

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 11:03 PM

Hi Screamer...i'm happy you like them. Well i'm the author and creator of characters...but i make only the design...the sketches that the 3D maker use to create the virtual model and than the print with the EVISIONTECH. I design the character and commission to the RNEstudio (a great Spanish company) the creation of the 3D model. Then they print for m the prototype and after create a mold. At the end they create the rubber figures for me using that mold. Then send to me the blisters with the figures...as u can see in the other photos. I hope to have explained well all my friend

Consider that to have a great resolution print of the figure...u need a good 3d design but a great print machine too...like the Evisiontech...

Edited by MEASTEREGG, 13 March 2016 - 11:05 PM.

#13 sanjeev

sanjeev

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 01:09 PM

EnvisionTEC is some serious hardware!

Great stuff!

--
Sanjeev

instagram

blog

#14 Screamer

Screamer

Ping Pong Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE #136, TMNT Sidekicks, GB Companion Ghosts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:31 PM

Cool! Thanks MEASTEREGG. Sounds like a neat process. You did explain it well. Is there a place where people can purchase your figures?

#15 MEASTEREGG

MEASTEREGG

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 04:18 AM

Thanks guys...Yes...EvisionTEC (one H more heheh) is a really professional hardware...and is the reason why the models have an Hi Res...

i donno if i can put here the link to buy the figure (for now is possible to buy only MEASTER EGG...soon will arrive GHETIUD)...but you can go on the shop of RN Estudio and u will find...the prize is a little high for the limited ed and for the expansive process...but i a safe material and not made in China ;-)

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com