Painted figures for Ghost Lion.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 27 September 2008 - 03:12 PM

Finally finished with all four figures for Pete. He wanted me to paint all the figures painted he got from Articulationnut. I hop you enjoy GL!!!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#2 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:54 PM

Damn bro, you are getting pretty damn good at that! I wish I had the skill and patience to paint.

#3 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 01:12 AM

Finally finished with all four figures for Pete. He wanted me to paint all the figures painted he got from Articulationnut. I hop you enjoy GL!!!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Damn! Yes you have gotten good at painting WL'. All of the colors are flat (im not a fan of gloss for the most part) and extremely clean. I 2nd Jkaris...id like my paint jobs to come out like that.

Your spotted shark is really eye catching. Im still impressed with your Black Panther as well. I like "simple and effective".
Man...all of it looks good. I dont recall you being a bad painter...but ive noticed since your..Borg?...that your paint jobs have looked really impressive.

Pete's a lucky man. They didnt look like that when they arrived lol :(

You guys who paint on this board really bring figures to life. Its nice to see...

Edited by Articulationnut, 28 September 2008 - 01:14 AM.

Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#4 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:02 PM

They are all sexy, and I love them. I do we believe you out did yourself. Thank you!!!!

#5 Exactobeast

Exactobeast

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 10:43 AM

Awesome laser upgrades!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com