67 replies to this topic

#26 Kawaii Kenni

Kawaii Kenni

Former Resident Song Translator & Self-Proclaimed Freelancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 12:35 AM

Slightly off topic, but still on topic with the idea of music from Kinnikuman. Is the "Choujin Daizenshuu" still available to be purchased? As I just like the idea of actually buying it.

Edited by Kawaii Kenni, 19 October 2008 - 01:09 AM.

Former resident song translator, and as a result, probably the distant, insignificant relative of the translation family on this board.

Update (7/1/2012 [7th Jan]) - Years away can calm a mind down quite well. I don't think of myself as some maligned martyr of the site. Rather it's just that I was unfortunately caught by the mudslinging of a rather unpleasant (and unprofessional) translator, who didn't like people taking the spotlight away from him, particularly if they happened to actually be able to properly translate work, as opposed to him. Nevertheless, despite the fact that all my work was my own, I got constantly accused of plagiarism, thanks to this unpleasant individual constantly saying how I stole his work. (When rather, it was going to end up being the other way round.)

I'm a lot more forgiving about the whole ideal, with how I ended up getting treated on this forum, as a result of this incident, but at the same time, I am still not in any mind to come back and join in again, nor will I uplaod any more of my translation work on here. This includes any of my old work, or my newer and much more accurate work. Some may see this as being petty, spiteful or based off an old grudge, and you may be right. However, I thought I'd explain things a little.

#27 Aelia

Aelia

Spess Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:24 PM

Slightly off topic, but still on topic with the idea of music from Kinnikuman. Is the "Choujin Daizenshuu" still available to be purchased? As I just like the idea of actually buying it.

I googled it and it turns out that it is still available for purchase, though I think it's a little pricey at $43.83 plus tax.

I'm guessing the reason why it's so expensive is because it's imported from Japan, because I've bought three CD compilations before for much less. Still, I'm gonna try and get this as a Christmas or birthday gift for myself.

Edited by Aelia, 19 October 2008 - 03:25 PM.

#28 Sacola Man

Sacola Man

Brazilian Choujin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 06:02 AM

somebody knows where to find the catalan soundtrack?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#29 Stecase King

Stecase King

Better than the otter

• Legends
  • 778 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:25 PM

Oh, that reminds me. I dug these off a Japanese site the other day. You'd be surprised how much trouble it was to get them. (I had to download and register some weird Japanese program to get the files to display correctly) I can't read music myself, but I figure I'd put them here in case someone might be able to use them.

http://i2.photobucke...12345/Kinn1.jpg
http://i2.photobucke...12345/Kinn2.jpg
http://i2.photobucke...12345/Kinn3.jpg
Posted Image

#30 Aelia

Aelia

Spess Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 01:35 PM

Oh, that reminds me. I dug these off a Japanese site the other day. You'd be surprised how much trouble it was to get them. (I had to download and register some weird Japanese program to get the files to display correctly) I can't read music myself, but I figure I'd put them here in case someone might be able to use them.

http://i2.photobucke...12345/Kinn1.jpg
http://i2.photobucke...12345/Kinn2.jpg
http://i2.photobucke...12345/Kinn3.jpg

Great find Stecase King! I can read music somewhat, but I can only play the flute. I'm not exactly sure what instrument these are for or if they are for instruments at all.

#31 GuyaneseG

GuyaneseG

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:57 PM

thank you so much!!!
been looking for these forever
thanks again

#32 Molanphy

Molanphy

Brazilian Choujin nº 2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Anything that remembers Kinnikuman, and Bo-bobo

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:23 AM

thank you so much!!!
been looking for these forever
thanks again

Well it has in youtube, like 6 monthns in my channel and Musashi 980

#33 Kawaii Kenni

Kawaii Kenni

Former Resident Song Translator & Self-Proclaimed Freelancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:24 AM

And similarly, I've slowly been getting some of the songs up with translations, for the past few months.
Former resident song translator, and as a result, probably the distant, insignificant relative of the translation family on this board.

Update (7/1/2012 [7th Jan]) - Years away can calm a mind down quite well. I don't think of myself as some maligned martyr of the site. Rather it's just that I was unfortunately caught by the mudslinging of a rather unpleasant (and unprofessional) translator, who didn't like people taking the spotlight away from him, particularly if they happened to actually be able to properly translate work, as opposed to him. Nevertheless, despite the fact that all my work was my own, I got constantly accused of plagiarism, thanks to this unpleasant individual constantly saying how I stole his work. (When rather, it was going to end up being the other way round.)

I'm a lot more forgiving about the whole ideal, with how I ended up getting treated on this forum, as a result of this incident, but at the same time, I am still not in any mind to come back and join in again, nor will I uplaod any more of my translation work on here. This includes any of my old work, or my newer and much more accurate work. Some may see this as being petty, spiteful or based off an old grudge, and you may be right. However, I thought I'd explain things a little.

#34 Tubba

Tubba

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:11 AM

Whoa, I guessed right on all Akira Kushida vs. Takayuki Miyauchi songs. They are seriously hard to tell apart.

Also, didn't know Takeshike Ike sung any of the songs, cool.

... ... ... Also, Ichirou Mizuki should've sung more songs. Seriously. One song... He's too good for just that. Then again, he did sing the theme of a main antagonist.
- Neccesary video during any mention of Ichirou Mizuki.

#35 TheNinja

TheNinja

Demon Knight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 05:10 PM

Have you guys seen this concert video of the two Akiras doing the Kinnikuman theme?

#36 Molanphy

Molanphy

Brazilian Choujin nº 2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:03 AM

Have you guys seen this concert video of the two Akiras doing the Kinnikuman theme?

Thank you for finding this, i tought yutobe had deleted it ^^

#37 Tubba

Tubba

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:42 AM

OH MY GOD

SEEING THIS

MAKES MY LIFE FEEL COMPLETE

#38 TheNinja

TheNinja

Demon Knight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 01:20 PM

I put together some songs that were in either the Kinnikuman anime or manga that weren't on the soundtracks.
http://www.megalopuad.coc/?d=2RK2RXRM

Edited by fuzzbuster, 24 January 2012 - 05:31 AM.

#39 Molanphy

Molanphy

Brazilian Choujin nº 2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:04 AM

I put together some songs that were in either the Kinnikuman anime or manga that weren't on the soundtracks.

Thank you very much for this songs. Where did you find them?

Edited by fuzzbuster, 24 January 2012 - 05:31 AM.

#40 TheNinja

TheNinja

Demon Knight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:32 PM

Thank you very much for this songs. Where did you find them?

I can't remember where I found all of them; most off of WinMX and a few off of YouTube.
I actually purchased the Akira Kamiya song on CD.

Edited by fuzzbuster, 24 January 2012 - 05:46 AM.

#41 Tubba

Tubba

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:36 AM

Hm... Is there any SFtT BGM collection?

#42 shino619

shino619

SteCase King fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:20 PM

and for what SFtT stands for?
Posted Image

Love Bomber HARMONY HARMONY oh love

#43 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:29 AM

and for what SFtT stands for?

Scramble for the Throne, methinks, whose soundtrack is pretty rare/non-existent when talking about the background music on CDs/Tapes.

#44 Tubba

Tubba

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:54 AM

That's a pity, it's got really great BGM's from what I've seen.

#45 shino619

shino619

SteCase King fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:07 AM

yes indeed it has a great bgm. i especially like the ramenman theme (when he beats motorman) and the alternative version of Zudandan
Posted Image

Love Bomber HARMONY HARMONY oh love

#46 Molanphy

Molanphy

Brazilian Choujin nº 2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 04:41 PM

yes indeed it has a great bgm. i especially like the ramenman theme (when he beats motorman) and the alternative version of Zudandan

Well it' not a real bgm from a cd, but it's the same from the anime, Put at 4:35 too see only the ramenman soundtrack

#47 BulletOn3

BulletOn3

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:17 PM

Hmm... I kinda hate to shatter that hope of yours Drax (awesome collection by the way :3), but I have a request... you wouldn't happen to have/know of where to download the HUSTLE MUSCLE Maxi CD single with the HUSTLE MUSCLE original karaoke on it, would you? I've been looking for it forever, can't find it, and would LOVE to cover it.

Thaaaannnnk you~ :D

#48 BulletOn3

BulletOn3

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 12:50 PM

My apologies for the double post, but I have another question/request relating to Kinnikuman music: would anyone happen to have/know of a karaoke version of Zudadan! Kinnikuman? I don't mean the midi version from Muscle Fight, either xD

#49 Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Classic Anime
    Pinball
    Video games - PC, I use emulators as well.

Mainly have Kinnikuman/MUSCLE stuff, but I also have some GI Joes and a custom painted MOBAT I found at a model show.

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:07 PM

The main reason I'm downloading the original soundtrack is so I can have the instrumental bits during fights and other scenes, which are very useful.

Watching old anime as if it's in style, since whatever is trending nowadays just wouldn't suit me at all.

#50 Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Classic Anime
    Pinball
    Video games - PC, I use emulators as well.

Mainly have Kinnikuman/MUSCLE stuff, but I also have some GI Joes and a custom painted MOBAT I found at a model show.

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:03 AM

I really wished there was a soundtrack for Scramble for the Throne myself.

Edited by Dabeavis, 27 December 2011 - 03:32 PM.

Watching old anime as if it's in style, since whatever is trending nowadays just wouldn't suit me at all.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com