Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:24 AM

Excuse been looking for Ultimate muscle online for ages
Cause i remember watching it when i was little on Tsunami
And i saw this forum
DBZimarn can you upload the those 50 episodes please?
Ive been tryna watch it online for ages, but i highest i got up to was episode 12
Thanks alot

#27 dbzimran

dbzimran

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:31 AM

Excuse been looking for Ultimate muscle online for ages
Cause i remember watching it when i was little on Tsunami
And i saw this forum
DBZimarn can you upload the those 50 episodes please?
Ive been tryna watch it online for ages, but i highest i got up to was episode 12
Thanks alot

Here is the stroy i have 51 episodes. But not in chronological order it is like this:
In really low rubbish quality i have:
Episodes:
1 - 26
31- 50
52, 53, 59, 68 and 77

The higher quality TV-Rips i have currently 15 episodes. But by friday i will have 25 episodes. Be patient see the UKdb Forums and download what we have. I dont want to upload them crap TV-rips because they are from months of searchin on youtube. And to be honest i will get all 77 episodes but in high quality its just a matter of time .

#28 Stecase King

Stecase King

Better than the otter

• Legends
  • 778 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:03 PM

Yes, all 77 episodes were dubbed by 4Kids and aired here in the US.

More importantly: have they aired in the UK before?
Posted Image

#29 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:49 PM

Here is the stroy i have 51 episodes. But not in chronological order it is like this:
In really low rubbish quality i have:
Episodes:
1 - 26
31- 50
52, 53, 59, 68 and 77

The higher quality TV-Rips i have currently 15 episodes. But by friday i will have 25 episodes. Be patient see the UKdb Forums and download what we have. I dont want to upload them crap TV-rips because they are from months of searchin on youtube. And to be honest i will get all 77 episodes but in high quality its just a matter of time .

sweet, i've gotten every ep so far, but won't start watching until they are done, its a nice pace of 5 eps per day, is that how many eps they are airing a day on kix if so that's pretty unusual pacing, but good news for us all because it should only take about 2 1/2 weeks for it to have all aired on kix. we will see if it plays out that way. since um is surprisingly an old show now they might actually air it all in one shot. fingers crossed
What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#30 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:43 PM

Wait, they're airing five episodes per day? That sounds awesome!

Is it once a week or something?
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#31 dbzimran

dbzimran

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:21 PM

Wait, they're airing five episodes per day? That sounds awesome!

Is it once a week or something?

The five episodes a week thing is great and everything, but it is because this week all the kids in the UK have a week off from school so it will be 5 episodes a week until this sunday. After that the schedule is still tentative but it is showin it aring 3 episodes a day from monday. But i guess they may be repeats. Only time will tell but rest assured i will keep you guys updated.

And yes! Ultimate Muscle has aired in the UK all 77 episodes. It has not been on TV for about 5 Years in the UK. We got it here the same time USA got it or the rest of the world. Kix! is a very small channel compared to Cartoon Network where Ultimate Muscle began airing 8 Years ago.

Edited by dbzimran, 28 October 2010 - 04:26 PM.

#32 Stecase King

Stecase King

Better than the otter

• Legends
  • 778 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:51 AM

At the very least, given that 5 episodes are airing on both Saturday and Sunday according the schedule, then we should have up to episode 35 before reruns start (if they do). That'll get us through the end of the Generation X arc, which is great because there are absolutely no copies of it floating around the net right now.
Posted Image

#33 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:23 PM

It's only been 4-5 days since this started and were already getting eps 1-25. This is great, I was thinking it will be awhile to reach 77, but maybe not, atleast at this pace if it keeps up.

Now if we can only get the original Kinnikuman completely fansubbed, we would be able to watch almost everything that has been shown in Japan for the first time ever.
What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#34 Stecase King

Stecase King

Better than the otter

• Legends
  • 778 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:46 AM

Not to complain, but Megaupload is really getting on my nerves. It took 3 days before episode 14 stopped giving me the "temporarily unavailable" message.

Edited by Stecase King, 01 November 2010 - 09:53 AM.

Posted Image

#35 dbzimran

dbzimran

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:29 AM

Sorry for those messages. Its just they are new uploads so they need time. Usually they are ready to download staight away but some they seem are not. Also looks like they are airing two new episodes a day starting today. So episode 37 + will be uploading this week.

Edited by dbzimran, 01 November 2010 - 11:09 AM.

#36 NamaNiku

NamaNiku

FKA: uoozuman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3207 posts
  • Interests:http://nama-niku.blogspot.com/

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:48 PM

:) https://twitter.com/...tus/29428840841
Posted Image

#37 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 04:06 AM

To do the legwork for those who can't read japanese, here's what Babelfish said it says:

RT @King_the_100t: It is everyone good news of the @yude_shimada English [kin] meat man fan! [kin] meat man 2 world at present at Kix TV work net everyday in the midst of broad cast. Seeing by all means, the ~. From [mobatsui] before approximately 10 hou rs

.yude_shimada
Boiled egg 嶋 rice field

Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#38 NamaNiku

NamaNiku

FKA: uoozuman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3207 posts
  • Interests:http://nama-niku.blogspot.com/

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:43 AM

A little help for Babelfish :) "Great News - Kinnikuman fans in the England/UK! Kinnikuman Nisei/Ultimate Muscle is now being aired daily on the Kix TV network! Make sure to check it out!"

Edited by uoozuman, 02 November 2010 - 09:44 AM.

Posted Image

#39 Daxel101uk

Daxel101uk

Yin & Yang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:27 AM

A little help for Babelfish :) "Great News - Kinnikuman fans in the England/UK! Kinnikuman Nisei/Ultimate Muscle is now being aired daily on the Kix TV network! Make sure to check it out!"

Cheers for the heads up will have to check it out (set the sky+ to record) :(
“I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.â€￾ Bill Hicks R.I.P
My Collection
http://www.littlerub...=0

#40 Matto

Matto

D:<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:22 PM

MEGA.

UPLOAD.

SUCKS.

>;)

Also, can someone encode the videos into Quicktime videos so I can watch them on my Mac? Please?

Edited by Matto, 12 November 2010 - 06:28 PM.

Mantaro gasped as Kid pulled him closer, reaching for his mask.

#41 SabiaNz

SabiaNz

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:29 AM

Is that site down? Tried going on it and its just a test news post with no way to register/sign up.

#42 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:56 AM

Looks like it. Bummer.

#43 SabiaNz

SabiaNz

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:36 PM

http://forum.cartoon...hp?f=52&t=29323

You need to register/login to see it but someone is uploaded really good quality Ultimate Muscle episodes onto this thread and is up to episode 52 at the moment.

#44 Ramenking

Ramenking

The Noodle Devourer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, Ultimate Muscle, Wrestling, Eating up Them Noodles, and Spriting.

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:40 PM

http://forum.cartoon-world.org/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=29323

You need to register/login to see it but someone is uploaded really good quality Ultimate Muscle episodes onto this thread and is up to episode 52 at the moment.

The link isnt working man.

#45 imperfecz

imperfecz

Götter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4302 posts
  • Interests:stuff n stuff

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:46 PM

The link isnt working man.

werked for me man

#46 SabiaNz

SabiaNz

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:54 AM

Does this one work ? Remember you need to register then sign in to see the thread.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com