• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mikespaintedminiatures

Mikespaintedminiatures

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:All types of Plastic figures. Collector and Painter.

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:23 AM

Here we have a set of the wrestling pairs, Buffaloman V Brockenman.

Attached File  Deka MP1.jpg   67.18K   15 downloadsAttached File  Deka MP2.jpg   69.51K   17 downloadsAttached File  Deka MP3.jpg   75.25K   16 downloadsAttached File  Deka MP4.jpg   78.63K   14 downloads

Mikes_LRG_Forum_BANNER_WEB.jpg

#2 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:34 PM

Amazing amount of detail! You have some skills. :) If you don't mind me asking, what paints do you use to paint your sculpts with? Does it adhere to a wide variety of plastics? Maybe even vinyl?

#3 Mikespaintedminiatures

Mikespaintedminiatures

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:All types of Plastic figures. Collector and Painter.

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:36 AM

Amazing amount of detail! You have some skills. :) If you don't mind me asking, what paints do you use to paint your sculpts with? Does it adhere to a wide variety of plastics? Maybe even vinyl?

Thanks. I use the Vallejo range of acrylics, they have an excellent coverage and dry very quickly. I paint both metal and plastic figures, however the only exception are in fact these Dekas, being more of a rubber base I find the paint takes much longer to dry, thus these were painted over a period of several days.

Mikes_LRG_Forum_BANNER_WEB.jpg

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com