#1 SmokinGun

SmokinGun

Weird, Wild Wrestler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2182 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E.

Posted 12 April 2015 - 02:25 PM

Back in my day we had MUSCLE 5-packs. Purple hands came in MUSCLE board games. Terrible but funny review at the same time.

https://youtu.be/HtdDNurtGR0

#2 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 04:23 PM

Hahahahahaha........

The funniest part was the dude holding that 5 pack and mentioning it's unpunched hahahaha. All the while its cutout with a black piece to replace the cut part ahhahahaha. Unpunched ....A collectors wet dream. Haha I'm cryin.

This was awesome. Excellent review. I wonder if that's the pink crack seller on eBay. Haha....

#3 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:40 PM

I'm still trying to figure out if it is suppose to be ironically misinformed and funny because of that or if these guys are really that confused about the realities of the toy line..should be really easy to research if you don't know much about them. What the hell was that picture anyway...with the grape figures still on a tree and about 5 too many for that matter as well....is that a picture of an independent bootleg line or something? I feel dumber after watching that...

#4 T.O.Y.M.E.E.T.S.W.O.R.L.D.

T.O.Y.M.E.E.T.S.W.O.R.L.D.

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 03:59 PM

This was pretty funny, makes me want to start my own toymeetsworld channel and talk about muscle shit all the time.

#5 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:59 PM

I've been meaning to ask you what your name stands for in order to make an acronym.

#6 SubwayRats

SubwayRats

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:14 PM

Save the link to my Youvtube for future laughs

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com