Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

SHA BHS and a RARE version of SATAN CROSS!!!

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#26 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 08:15 AM

Thanks Marty! You rule! :huh:

:lol:
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#27 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 27 April 2004 - 07:16 PM

Here are the latest customs. I also have CLEAR BLOOD RED ones too.
THEGODBEAST
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 28 April 2004 - 04:42 AM

The UM Tyrannoclaw isn't done yet, I'm guessing?

Also, while I think it's extremely cool that you may have gotten the flesh color down, it kinda seems wrong to do soemthing like that. After all, anybody with enough cash to get a flesh custom and some knowledge of MUSCLE rarity could then start passing them off as the real thing.

Your Satan Cross looks really sweet, but I might have to wait a bit to scrounge together enough money for a GITD version.

#29 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 05:53 AM

Also, while I think it's extremely cool that you may have gotten the flesh color down, it kinda seems wrong to do soemthing like that. After all, anybody with enough cash to get a flesh custom and some knowledge of MUSCLE rarity could then start passing them off as the real thing.

Your Satan Cross looks really sweet, but I might have to wait a bit to scrounge together enough money for a GITD version.

I understand your worry about the flesh, however, my customs are all HARD PLASTIC, so there is no way anyone could be scamed later on by a dishonest dealer.

Also, I do finally have a Tyrannaclaw done. He had air bubble issues, so I had to troubleshoot the mold with channels. On the 4th cast, I got a good one finally.

THEGODBEAST

#30 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 28 April 2004 - 06:08 AM

The clear ones look saweet. Outdone yourself on these beast. Now I just need to scrounge up some money and then talk the wife into letting me spend it one them.
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#31 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 08:23 AM

Again you have amazed me Marty! Those clears are absolutely amazing! :D :ulp:

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#32 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 01:29 PM

Again you have amazed me Marty! Those clears are absolutely amazing! :o ^_^

B)

Thanks man!

I got more to come tonight!!!

THEGODBEAST

#33 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 02:30 PM

Again you have amazed me Marty!  Those clears are absolutely amazing!  B)  ^_^

B)

Thanks man!

I got more to come tonight!!!

THEGODBEAST

Yeah, if you don't stop yo're gonna make me come. Haha! JK :o

I am interested to see what the flesh color looks like also. That would be sweet if you could accurately reproduce it. And I agree, the plastic of your figures, being as hard as it is makes it easily distinguishable from the originals.

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#34 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 07:35 PM

Also, while I think it's extremely cool that you may have gotten the flesh color down, it kinda seems wrong to do soemthing like that.  After all, anybody with enough cash to get a flesh custom and some knowledge of MUSCLE rarity could then start passing them off as the real thing.

I understand your worry about the flesh, however, my customs are all HARD PLASTIC, so there is no way anyone could be scamed later on by a dishonest dealer.

Also, I do finally have a Tyrannaclaw done. He had air bubble issues, so I had to troubleshoot the mold with channels. On the 4th cast, I got a good one finally.

THEGODBEAST

Oh, they're hard plastic. Alrighty then. And I look forward to pics of your custon Tyrannoclaw. ^_^

#35 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 08:18 PM

Also, while I think it's extremely cool that you may have gotten the flesh color down, it kinda seems wrong to do soemthing like that.  After all, anybody with enough cash to get a flesh custom and some knowledge of MUSCLE rarity could then start passing them off as the real thing.

THEGODBEAST

Oh, they're hard plastic. Alrighty then. And I look forward to pics of your custon Tyrannoclaw. ^_^

I got a clear purple one I am going to post photos of tonight.

Along with some others............

THEGODBEAST

#36 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 12:27 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#37 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 04:15 AM

Tyrannoclaw kicks arse! Great stuff, Marty!

#38 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 29 April 2004 - 05:52 AM

Awsome Tyrano-claw's. Guys we need to watch out I think Marty is trying to take over the world by helping us give him all our money for sweet figures.
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#39 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 07:38 AM

Black colored Black Hole Sunshine!!! :woot:

That's sweet! The others are badass too! How's that Flesh color coming along?

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#40 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 29 April 2004 - 08:48 AM

Whats the status of the three pack Johnny? I want one.

Marty, great job as usual, I can not wait to get my hands on some new stuff for my collection.

I have a headache :woot:

#41 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 09:21 AM

Whats the status of the three pack Johnny? I want one.

Marty, great job as usual, I can not wait to get my hands on some new stuff for my collection.

I have a headache :woot:

So far Doc all the claws are for your order (except Dr. Akula's gitd green claw). I still have 3 more to do for ya (solid Yellow, clear green glitter, and clear dk green jade).

JK I have about a 4th of your order done and half of your friend's (who loaned me the SC).

Dr. Akula your order as you know is 100% finished.

I still have photos of JK's figures to post sometime today.

Anyone have some Oompa-Loompa's to work in my sweat-shop? he! He! He!

Thanks for all the positive posts here guys...

Alex, I took the flea mold and poured in my mixture (flesh formula) into the mold, but since I didn't have room in any of my pressure pots, I left him out to cure (which means he will be riddled with air bubbles) and he turned out damn close to the fleshies! I will post his photo soon. Not to mention, he was also bendy (just like the real deal) w/o using the flex stuff (the opacifier I used kept him softer after the cure). You will like, but, boaconda will hate.

Keep in mind folks, I can coome close, however, to be 100% exact will be tuff.

THEGODBEAST

#42 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 09:41 PM

Alex, I took the flea mold and poured in my mixture (flesh formula) into the mold, but since I didn't have room in any of my pressure pots, I left him out to cure (which means he will be riddled with air bubbles) and he turned out damn close to the fleshies! I will post his photo soon. Not to mention, he was also bendy (just like the real deal) w/o using the flex stuff (the opacifier I used kept him softer after the cure). You will like, but, boaconda will hate.

Keep in mind folks, I can coome close, however, to be 100% exact will be tuff.

THEGODBEAST

That is great news Marty! That sounds very promising. I can't wait to see the results! You are leet! :woot:

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#43 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 09:44 PM

Here was the first experiment. It has air bubbles because I didn't place him in the pressure pot to cure (didn't want to waste space in a pot). He is also lighter than even the bootlegs, however, it is only a matter pre-mixing the flesh color prior to casting in a big batch. Because I added too much of the opacifier, the figure is still sort of rubbery, however, that is not a good thing, because that means it never fully cured properly and the figure could tear easily.

THEGODBEAST

Posted Image

#44 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 09:52 PM

Dude, we need to start hanging out more often! :woot:

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#45 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 11:25 PM

:woot: Nah, I personally am not too worried about counterfeit figures, but I was just thinking of that possibility for the sake of newer, less informed collectors outside our little "family". Either way, I could never hate your work, man! :woot:

Tyrannoclaw looks sweet, better than I thought of the figure originally. All I need to see is a comparison with the Series 1-4 Tyrannoclaw, if you wouldn't mind. Other than that, you may very well have a new customer. :woot:

#46 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 12:04 AM

Alex, I took the flea mold and poured in my mixture (flesh formula) into the mold, but since I didn't have room in any of my pressure pots, I left him out to cure (which means he will be riddled with air bubbles) and he turned out damn close to the fleshies!  I will post his photo soon.  Not to mention, he was also bendy (just like the real deal) w/o using the flex stuff (the opacifier I used kept him softer after the cure).  You will like, but, boaconda will hate.

:woot: Nah, I personally am not too worried about counterfeit figures, but I was just thinking of that possibility for the sake of newer, less informed collectors outside our little "family". Either way, I could never hate your work, man! :woot:

Tyrannoclaw looks sweet, better than I thought of the figure originally. All I need to see is a comparison with the Series 1-4 Tyrannoclaw, if you wouldn't mind. Other than that, you may very well have a new customer. :woot:

This figure is extremely hard to cast. He is prone to trap air bubbles. Out of 6 casts 3 of them had air bubbles.

THEGODBEAST

Posted Image
Posted Image

#47 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 04 May 2004 - 06:07 AM

Lets see some claw custom pics you skank ho.

#48 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 04:02 PM

Lets see some claw custom pics you skank ho.

I have only one left of your sick a$$ order!!! You and your CLAW fetish!!!

I will let you post the picks, cuz they should be in the mail no later than Thursday!!!

THEGODBEAST

#49 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts

Posted 05 May 2004 - 06:26 AM

This figure is extremely hard to cast.  He is prone to trap air bubbles.  Out of 6 casts 3 of them had air bubbles.

THEGODBEAST

Posted Image
Posted Image

Well, there goes whatever nonsense I was thinking about that Tyrannoclaw being too big. :p He looks great! :woot: A shame about the air bubbles, though. How much pain would buying a custom of him inflict on my wallet?

And while we're on the subject of my man Tyrannoclaw... where did the one in the middle come from?

Edited by Boaconda, 05 May 2004 - 06:27 AM.

#50 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 05 May 2004 - 08:52 AM

This figure is extremely hard to cast.  He is prone to trap air bubbles.  Out of 6 casts 3 of them had air bubbles.

THEGODBEAST

Posted Image
Posted Image

Well, there goes whatever nonsense I was thinking about that Tyrannoclaw being too big. :p He looks great! :woot: A shame about the air bubbles, though. How much pain would buying a custom of him inflict on my wallet?

And while we're on the subject of my man Tyrannoclaw... where did the one in the middle come from?

The middle one came from JK. It came in a set packaged in 2 vending machine bubbles and in a box holding them.

I pm'ed ya too.

THEGODBEAST

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com