• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 11:57 AM

I have received a lot of Bestias de Combate blisters and one of them hzs the buble detached on the left so I take the figure out to be able to take a comparaison photo. There it is :

Posted Image

You can click on the picture to see it bigger.

The copyright on the back of the figure are different too. I will try to take photo of the copyright tomorrow.

Sylvain

#2 Yom

Yom

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 12:11 PM

;) weird

bestias de combatte should be like "officials" BB...

Edited by Yom, 14 May 2005 - 12:12 PM.

Ready for battle
Posted Image

#3 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 12:18 PM

All the "Bestias" are different from the "Beasts". I think that it's due to the fact that "Bestias" figures were made in Spain and not in China/Hong Kong like all the others figures ("Battle Beasts, Dragonautes, Armata Bestiale and Beastformers)

#4 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 14 May 2005 - 12:30 PM

Interesting stuff here Sylivan... do the "bestias" look more detailed in person, or does the photo just make them look a little better in quality?
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#5 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 12:48 PM

Interesting stuff here Sylivan... do the "bestias" look more detailed in person, or does the photo just make them look a little better in quality?

It is the photo. It's already night here in France so I have used not natural light and in my house this always end with photo like this. I will do it again tomorrow if I have time.

Sylvain

#6 Mr. Crimson

Mr. Crimson

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 01:01 AM

Hello,

I have a question, which might be a stupid one. Is there a Beastia for every Battle Beast. Just interested...

Thank You,

Mr. Crimson
I want to buy a #1 White Lion complete w/weapon

My feedback: positive 10 / neutral 1 / negative 0
Link: http://forums.beastf...?showtopic=1062

#7 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 03:22 AM

Only the serie 1. so #1 to #28
i will soon post pictures of the carded Bestias.

#8 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 05:46 AM

Is that what Roland13's odd Deer Stalker is?

--grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#9 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 18 May 2005 - 08:05 AM

his grey one? that could be possible!

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#10 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 01:46 PM

There is a picture. I will try to take more but this will be in a couple of days. Sorry but a lot of work and 2 childs don't let me a lot of time.

And as always you can get bigger photo if you click on it.

Posted Image

#11 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 01:52 PM

That does look like Roland13's grey deer.

I noticed that the Lion has Colnel Bird's weapon, and the Deer has Sawtooth Shark's. Do all of them have mixed up weapons?

I would love to get my hands on some of these, I bet they are worth a small mint though!

--grimey

#12 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 01:56 PM

Yes all have mixed up weapon. You will see more when I will have had time to take closer photo of every blisters I have. And something strange too is the fact that every weapon could be silver color or bronze color.

If you want some blisters I recommend you this place www.lulu-berlu.com The price may seem a little high but this store is a great store. If you mail them tell that it was Sylvain Heyser that recommend you the place. You won't get discount with that but I'm sure you will have a good welcome.

Sylvain

#13 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 02:06 PM

Cool, then that explains my Grey Deer, Lighter Blue Armour Pirate Lion and Chrome coloured Buffalo. I also have 2 of the different coloured weapons for the Snake and Ferocious Tiger. Thanks for the great info Sylvian.

Eaon

#14 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 18 May 2005 - 06:52 PM

yes!!! this is awesome news! i will make sure to hit that site and try to obtain some of these.

thx sylvain

=)

Edited by lazzy lizard, 18 May 2005 - 07:03 PM.

AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

#15 Mr. Crimson

Mr. Crimson

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 08:19 PM

Hello,

I would not mind adding these to my collection eventually. Are they fairly easy to come by.

Thank You,

Mr. Crimson
I want to buy a #1 White Lion complete w/weapon

My feedback: positive 10 / neutral 1 / negative 0
Link: http://forums.beastf...?showtopic=1062

#16 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 03:57 AM

i hit that site last night, but it is soooooooo slow??? i did see that they have loose battle beasts but i will have to email them about the ones your showing here.

edit: i contacted them and they were very friendly and quick w/ they're reply. i will definitely be ordering from them soon. does anyone know the exchange rate b/c i don't know what form of $$ they use is it pounds???

=)

Edited by lazzy lizard, 19 May 2005 - 05:23 AM.

#17 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 06:04 AM

I took a look at the site last night and couldn't get any products to come up! ;)

Is there some trick? Do I have to register first?

All I see is a bunch of purple lines over the text when I click on the Store link, but no actual product. I also tried running a search with no success.....

Any help?

--grimey

#18 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 06:40 AM

Someone should order a bunch and then split the cost so there is a savings on shipping!!!

I for one would be interested, depending on what the price per loose figure or MOC set would be. ;)

TGB

#19 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 06:44 AM

The only thing I could get to pull up was a bandolier for 29.90 Euro's which seems a bit high, especially since you can get it off ebay for far less in $!

Just the same, if someone is going to get a big order, and can actually figure out the prices (give a price list here or something) then I may be intersted in going in on it!

--grimey

#20 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 07:24 AM

On the home page there is a combo box named "themes". Select the "Dragonautes" in the list and you will see all of the carded Bestias.

EDIT : follow the link

Edited by lord, 19 May 2005 - 07:27 AM.

#21 Orca

Orca

The Idea Man & Custom Vehicle Inventor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 07:38 AM

I don't know what you guys are trying to look at because i've had no problems. ;)

There is a French side and an English side to this site. They have tons of toylines loose and mib, but not Inhumanoids. -ha!

Like Gabe said, you have to fill out a contact form and type out what you are looking for, basically just follow the instructions they give and you're set. :D

Euro dollars is a little cheaper than a Sterling pound. But still almost 2-1 US dollar ratio if i'm not mistaken. 1 pound is $2.25+ Canadian.......ouch!

#22 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 07:52 AM

i did manage to see the carded fig section like the link that lord posted but i still want to verify the prices as if the price is 39.90 ttc is that equal to what the ratio of a gbp is or less???

please help b/c i will probably order the whole set + a few other things.

=)

#23 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 07:57 AM

OK, that worked! Thanks for the help.

Wow, those are expensive! I wish they had pics of them to show you exactly what you are getting. I wonder what set of six they are talking about with the clear figure.

--grimey

#24 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 08:51 AM

probably the clear carp set b/c i don't know/ remember if the clear gator came in a 6 pack???

=)

#25 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 09:11 AM

it is the clear carp set b/c i just looked it up, but i figured out the price per 2 pack to be around $50 which is a bit steep for me right now. i need a second car more than i need toys.

=)

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com