Posted Image

#103 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 01:52 PM

ANOTHER UPDATE TO 29th ANNIVERSARY KINKESHI!!!

I think this one was released in limited edition just a couple of days ago (August 29th :lol:)

Attached File  denoukamen_img600x400_1220020465rkchhp99509.jpg   30.98K   58 downloads

it appears to have come with some sort of book:

Attached File  denoukamen_img600x400_12200204664j6zex99509.jpg   35.86K   31 downloads

Edited by matthewf1tz, 31 August 2008 - 01:53 PM.

Posted Image

#104 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:29 PM

Hi I'm new to this forum, but all I can say about this set judging by the following information, it really isn't worth it for the U.S. fans to import this set. I mean all 418 figs maintain eraser rubber, I mean where is the longevity in that? And the DVDs contain no subtitles whatsoever, this set really seems overpriced for that. Am I wrong? I was going to try and order this at playasia. com but after getting the facts straight from here I'm rather put off. I mean I would of like to have gotten the remaining 182 figures that are not apart of the U.S. line but it just isn't worth it with that kind of rubber. I don't know I never had a japanese version figures before so they can be quite durable but still I don't want to be holding a rubbery piece of plastic in my hands but rather a solid piece. Its what we U.S collectors are use too. I thought this set was over the top it really only caters to collectors of Japan who are use to the familiar plastic material who can also obviously watch all the episodes. I'm bummed but atleast I got the necessary info to make the right decision for me. This forum is already useful.

P.S. I mean no disrespect to Japanese or even U.S. collectors who eagerly collect the Japanese figures, I would buy them too just not for top dollar

Edited by SuperARC1, 03 October 2008 - 11:45 PM.

What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#105 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 05:26 AM

Considering that each DVD set costs $100 for two discs, this is a bargain.

...and the series is still funny, even if you DON'T know what they're saying! And the fights arn't bad, either.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#106 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:04 AM

update i changed my mind after recieving a few japanese figures, i realize the are more rubberery with the purpose of staging holds grips etc. its misleading to to compare them to eraser rubber because the plastic doesn't break apart like an eraser. i will go ahead and pre order me one of these sets although i will feel a bit down about not understanding the dvds. its too bad they didnt put subtitles even cheap ones would of been better than nothing oh well but atleast this box set can get you the whole thing in one shot.
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

#107 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:17 AM

Make sure to get a $30 regeon free DVD player while you're at it, or DVD burning software that can remove the regeon encoding and reburn a disk.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#108 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:28 PM

yeah i have both methods available to me
Spoiler
-Walter Benjamin

#109 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 06:43 AM

I thought I'd give this thread an update!

Myself and a couple of other members have a set each of these on the way to us:

Posted Image

But even better than Part 4 coming out is this:

Attached File  Kinkeshiman.jpg   12.78K   43 downloads
Kinkeshiman (I love the little figure, not to keen on the eyes though)

Attached File  Kannin.jpg   9.65K   46 downloads
Kannin

I think the above two were exclusives with some sort of DVD release/event.

And then these, I'm not sure if they are Part 5 or some sort of special release but that guy made up of 6 characters is fantastic:

Attached File  vending.jpg   61.12K   71 downloads

And is that a BHS in one of the capsules??

Edited by matthewf1tz, 27 November 2008 - 06:44 AM.

Posted Image

#110 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 27 November 2008 - 09:03 AM

since uoozuman is m.i.a. maybe we can get doc to trick his wife into translating the gashapon pic. i wonder if kinkeshiman throws keshi at his opponent to incapacitate them.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#111 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 09:29 PM

Looks like both new sculpts are going for about $50+ on YJP right now:

http://page6.auction...ction/f69159116
http://page.auctions...ction/118860459
http://page10.auctio...ction/m57502436
http://page8.auction...tion/h125160086

#112 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 01:52 PM

Looks like both new sculpts are going for about $50+ on YJP right now:

http://page6.auction...ction/f69159116
http://page.auctions...ction/118860459
http://page10.auctio...ction/m57502436
http://page8.auction...tion/h125160086

hmm, I wonder if the price will go up or down??

looks like BHS isn't in that new part after all :mcmadd: who is it in that capsule?

Here's Part 5:

Attached File  ninijiji65_img600x527_1228231422myhycz73173.jpg   100.02K   48 downloads

Posted Image

#113 NamaNiku

NamaNiku

FKA: uoozuman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3207 posts
  • Interests:http://nama-niku.blogspot.com/

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:29 PM

さよなら

Edited by uoozuman, 08 December 2008 - 08:15 PM.

Posted Image

#114 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:50 PM

I'm getting one of these, I ordered it at play asia before hand, they required me to show proof that i can make payment i did and now my order is officially processed, and they raised the price of the set from $999.99 to $1099.99. I made my pre order eariler in the month for $999.99 so i saved on that atleast, Its a really expensive set that will be setting me back for a little while, but atleast i will finally have a true complete set of muscles in one color too always preferred the primary flesh color (althought they are known as the facsimile edition, which means they are the official reproductions but not the official originals, the only way to get those is buying them piece by piece from japanese sellers).

the set will have have all 184 tv episodes, plus tv specials and all 7 movies and a bonus dvd for a total of 35 disk, bad news is there is no english anything, good news is atleast i can watch it all as i have a region free dvd player

- i will also have a booklet or 2 don't know of what exactly if it details every figure that would be cool

- all 418 figs, finally the other 1/3rd of the unreleased muscles

i wouldn't of bought this but i notice how expensive it is to acquire any of the other 182 japanese only figures and realize this is the best and only chance to get those remaining 182 figures with one purchase so i had to go for it. if i had connections i would of probably just bought the remaining 182 figures off somebody but i don't know anybody who happens to have it like that so this is it.

Well i let you guys know what's up when i get them in the mail soon
Spoiler
-Walter Benjamin

#115 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:12 PM

They just charged my card for them. :lol:

#116 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:43 PM

I will have 1 extra set, for anyone who is interested.
$1100.

#117 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 01:22 AM

I will have 1 extra set, for anyone who is interested.
$1100.

Here is what the keshi set looks like (pic from YJP)

Attached Files

#118 89cpe

89cpe

sweep the leg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1510 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 09:29 AM

i wish i had an extra 1100 right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats awesome! i didnt really read all the posts, so my question is does that come with the extra figures? i guess theyre called the runner figures... and does anyone have any extra of those figures for sale :)

#119 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:33 AM

i believe this set will include the initial 418 figures (30 parts) but not the additional 29th anniversary newly sculpted figures i believe those are exclusively released with individual DVD volume purchases or quarter capsule purchases in japan only. i think there is a total of 4 newly sculpted figures, which now makes the total at 422 unique kineshi figures (30 parts + 29th anniversary figs)

Edited by SuperARC1, 22 December 2008 - 03:36 AM.

Spoiler
-Walter Benjamin

#120 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:18 AM

These came in yesterday. I didn't realize that box was going to be so huge!

The keshi are individually bagged per series, then 10 series are bagged together. No extra figs, unfortunately.

The DVDs are in a small box, I am guessing that they are in sleeves.

There is a book that comes with the set, but I have yet to open it.

One of the kewlest things is that it comes with a complete set of the keshi mini-books for 1-30.

Awesome set, awesome price for what you get! My only gripes are that the figures are smaller, being remolds, and that the 1991 series (1-3) weren't part of the deal. :)

#121 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 04:15 PM

got mines today, cool set, the figures are smaller when compared to the u.s. muscles. i think these are hong kong bootlegs :lol:

just kidding but they seem very much like my bootlegs which are also smaller compared to muscles plus they have china imprinted on each figure. it could be they used molds from the bootleggers perhaps because they didn't have the original molds anymore? is it possible?

Edited by SuperARC1, 24 December 2008 - 04:20 PM.

Spoiler
-Walter Benjamin

#122 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 06:15 AM

hey jkaris can you check your kenkeshi set, parts 21 and parts 29 and see if they accidently sent you a partial duplicate of part 29 as part 21. my set is missing 4 figures from part 21 which ironically are the rarer figures blackhole SS, SHA, and Dr Bombre, and Great.
Spoiler
-Walter Benjamin

#123 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 10:16 AM

hey jkaris can you check your kenkeshi set, parts 21 and parts 29 and see if they accidently sent you a partial duplicate of part 29 as part 21. my set is missing 4 figures from part 21 which ironically are the rarer figures blackhole SS, SHA, and Dr Bombre, and Great.

That would seriously suck.

I'll check them in a few.

#124 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 10:50 AM

Ok, I just checked. I only did a cursory look through 1-20, but they seem all there. Parts 21-30 are definitely complete though.

It sucks that you got one of the runners switched out. :woot:

#125 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 03:59 PM

ok now im think this was diliberate, i mean come on the rarer figures happen to be switched out by mistake somehow i don't think that is the case. it could be an honest mistake but its more like not if you think about what's missing. I'm going to contact Playasia, and try for a return but id rather they just send me out a replacement of the 5 figures, will see, but i can tell you this if they don't help me out they definitely are losing me as a customer forever. jkaris, do you know if anyone would happen to have those particular 5 figures (japanese version of course) weather repo or original that would sell it to me so that i can have this complete I would be willing to pay $200 for the piece of mind. this really bothers me, i feel like i've been cheated but at the same time i keep thinking dont be angry with what you dont got be happy with what you do got.

I need Knnikuman

No.

Flesh color only and its ok wheat they are the reporductions or originals.

Get me these figures and you got yourself $200 fast cash via paypal through ebay.
Spoiler
-Walter Benjamin

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com