• Please log in to reply
9164 replies to this topic

#8576 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 04:07 PM

Man, even more really good technical fighting.  Remember when Atlantis/Marlinman was this exciting?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8577 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 07 August 2016 - 04:35 PM

I gotta give a big thumbs up to Yude there really putting everything they got into this fight, this fight is better than all the fights in the Tag Arc Combined

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

SilverMillenuumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek! Join Us Today!

#8578 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 05:12 PM

I was kinda hoping Nemesis would keep his visor mask on the whole fight. Seriously, he looks so friggin' cool when he has it on.

#8579 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:32 PM

This is awesome *clap *clap...... *clap clap *clap

#8580 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 02:48 AM

Nice chapter. Tried to post yesterday but site was down for me.

Excited to see how this goes. Looking forward to seeing Suguru pulling something new out the bag!

#8581 Kaworuden

Kaworuden

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 03:00 AM

It's great to see Nemesis on the upper hand but just barely.

I hope we can see some more of the 52 submission moves, there's got to be plenty powerful ones there to take on a defensive skilled guy like Nemesis.

Also, can't wait to have this on a tankoubon and read it in one go. It's one of the most flashy battles in the series!

Posted Image

#8582 xStarlightEX

xStarlightEX

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:40 AM

Hello guys,

sorry I'm new in the forum, where exactly are you watching the chapters?

thank you.

#8583 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:19 PM

if you go back to the previous page you can find a link to the site where you can view the Chapters and welcome to the site

Edited by Kingmuscle, 08 August 2016 - 09:19 PM.

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

#8584 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 09:24 PM

The link I normally use still doesn't show the new chapter. I don't understand. How do you find the new chapter now? Going to Yahoo the way I used to doesn't work anymore.

http://bookstore.yah...h?keyword=ゆでたまご

this is the link I usually use. New chapters have simply stopped appearing here.

#8585 Kinnikuman950000

Kinnikuman950000

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 01:34 PM

Try this link: http://bookstore.yah...agazine-136077/

The first link on this page is usually the new chapter. It updates once a new chapter is released.

#8586 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:53 AM

Try this link: http://bookstore.yah...agazine-136077/

The first link on this page is usually the new chapter. It updates once a new chapter is released.

Thank you.

#8587 Nadashinjohn

Nadashinjohn

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 12:18 PM

New chapter is amazing. Counter to the the kinniku buster that is new and simple. Also if anyone follows the "MMA"fighting manga tough first volume. There is a leg lock that nemesis does while striking suguru head that has been done through out tough's first run. It's funny because even though there both different types of manga's. Martial art technique's will be very similar or identical.

#8588 Nadashinjohn

Nadashinjohn

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 08:00 AM

New chapter is amazing. Counter to the the kinniku buster that is new and simple. Also if anyone follows the "MMA"fighting manga tough first volume. There is a leg lock that nemesis does while striking suguru head that has been done through out tough's first run. It's funny because even though there both different types of manga's. Martial art technique's will be very similar or identical.

The only new part is locking his hands in place between Nemesis is calf's and thighs.

Edited by Nadashinjohn, 22 August 2016 - 08:04 AM.

#8589 Kaworuden

Kaworuden

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 08:56 AM

The only new part is locking his hands in place between Nemesis is calf's and thighs.

That is a clever add, imagine Ashuraman adding this to his Ashura Buster if he had Burning Inner Strength...

Posted Image

#8590 Nadashinjohn

Nadashinjohn

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:51 AM

That is a clever add, imagine Ashuraman adding this to his Ashura Buster if he had Burning Inner Strength...

That's what I thought too.

Edited by Nadashinjohn, 22 August 2016 - 09:52 AM.

#8591 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:36 PM

lol got what I wanted and that was the Kinniku Buster its good to see Suguru's classic move again :)

#8592 Jenny

Jenny

i'm tired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:17 AM

Nemesis' real name is Sadaharu.

http://bookstore.yah.../shoshi-650650/

ZObY.png

#8593 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 05:59 PM

Man, I wish I could read Japanese...

#8594 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 06:04 PM

^^^^^^I agree completely

#8595 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 10:09 AM

http://bookstore.yah.../shoshi-653225/

New chapter. I wonder what caused Nemesis to go all grim at the end there. Grimmer than usual I mean.

Edited by Evil Lord Proteus, 04 September 2016 - 10:10 AM.

#8596 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:52 AM

http://bookstore.yah.../shoshi-653225/

New chapter. I wonder what caused Nemesis to go all grim at the end there. Grimmer than usual I mean.

My best guess is....Since Mayumi and Harabote where the only ones nice to him he feels bad that he is going to kill Mayumi's son maybe?

#8597 Kaworuden

Kaworuden

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:38 AM

Ok, so they met Nemesis when they were kids and... That's pretty much what I understood there hahaha

Posted Image

#8598 umgogo

umgogo

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 05:18 PM

When Mayumi and Harabote visited Nemesis in his cell, he told them that if he were to be released, the country would be divided between him and his brother Tatsunori, which would prevent Tatsunori from unifying it under his just rule. Apparently, the country was torn by civil war. Nemesis likens himself to the "darkness" to Tatsunori's "light", M & H pity him, and Nemesis encourage them to carry on Tatsunori's legacy when they grow up, so that nobody will suffer a fate such as his in the future. M & H promise to do so.

In the present, Mayumi asks Nemesis why he is determined to kill Suguru, who has worked hard to realize Tatsunori's dream. In a hateful tone of voice (shown by the somewhat "distorted" text), Nemesis replies that while he did indeed support Tatsunori all those years ago, he has since had a change of heart, and now wants nothing more than to crush the hopes/ideals of the Kinniku lineage. 

Edited by umgogo, 05 September 2016 - 05:20 PM.

#8599 Nadashinjohn

Nadashinjohn

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 12:03 AM

When Mayumi and Harabote visited Nemesis in his cell, he told them that if he were to be released, the country would be divided between him and his brother Tatsunori, which would prevent Tatsunori from unifying it under his just rule. Apparently, the country was torn by civil war. Nemesis likens himself to the "darkness" to Tatsunori's "light", M & H pity him, and Nemesis encourage them to carry on Tatsunori's legacy when they grow up, so that nobody will suffer a fate such as his in the future. M & H promise to do so.

In the present, Mayumi asks Nemesis why he is determined to kill Suguru, who has worked hard to realize Tatsunori's dream. In a hateful tone of voice (shown by the somewhat "distorted" text), Nemesis replies that while he did indeed support Tatsunori all those years ago, he has since had a change of heart, and now wants nothing more than to crush the hopes/ideals of the Kinniku lineage.

Thank you umgogo.

Edited by Nadashinjohn, 06 September 2016 - 12:04 AM.

#8600 Kaworuden

Kaworuden

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 02:09 PM

When Mayumi and Harabote visited Nemesis in his cell, he told them that if he were to be released, the country would be divided between him and his brother Tatsunori, which would prevent Tatsunori from unifying it under his just rule. Apparently, the country was torn by civil war. Nemesis likens himself to the "darkness" to Tatsunori's "light", M & H pity him, and Nemesis encourage them to carry on Tatsunori's legacy when they grow up, so that nobody will suffer a fate such as his in the future. M & H promise to do so.

In the present, Mayumi asks Nemesis why he is determined to kill Suguru, who has worked hard to realize Tatsunori's dream. In a hateful tone of voice (shown by the somewhat "distorted" text), Nemesis replies that while he did indeed support Tatsunori all those years ago, he has since had a change of heart, and now wants nothing more than to crush the hopes/ideals of the Kinniku lineage. 

Thanks a lot pal, that made sense and is greatly appreciated!

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com