"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#2 Malosavich

Malosavich

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Interests:Boglins, Mini-Boglins, MIMP, P.E.T Aliens, Gormiti, Fistful of power, M.U.S.C.L.E and Starwars :D

Posted 11 November 2008 - 05:22 AM

Are these due for release, or actually released? I'm having real trouble finding any info on them...

... Just spoke to my local toymaster, and apparently they should be available by mid December, It's not set in stone yet, but it's highly likely!

More Gormiti!!!

Edited by Malosavich, 11 November 2008 - 05:26 AM.

Posted Image

#3 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:12 AM

So it will be Italian Serie 2...

interesting that the play set exclusives that Italy had aren't shown (Tartantica etc)

Posted Image

#4 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:30 AM

Should be here next month! :o

#5 SpyMagician

SpyMagician

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:38 PM

Should be here next month! :D

You're gonna have plenty for the store right buddy? right? right?

:D

Man, I am so addicted to these little guys!!!

Spy

#6 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:55 AM

so cool!

i got my gold volcano playset gormiti this weekend :)
proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

Abolish The Ninja Mites Section

#7 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 11:02 AM

so cool!

i got my gold volcano playset gormiti this weekend :)

Did you buy the whole playset or just the figures? How much did they cost? Do you know if the playset has both the silver and gold figures? Or just one or the other?

#8 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 11:35 AM

so cool!

i got my gold volcano playset gormiti this weekend :(

Did you buy the whole playset or just the figures? How much did they cost? Do you know if the playset has both the silver and gold figures? Or just one or the other?

I bought the volcano play set it came with two gold Gormiti. I honestly didn’t know there were silver ones to be had. The play set cost 26 or so quid. I did buy it in Richmond in west London form a snobby posh boutique toyshop, but it’s the only place I have seen them for sale. The box had lots of languages on it including Greek. The volcano sets up I have seen elsewhere are just in English and have the standard figs.
proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

#9 Malosavich

Malosavich

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Interests:Boglins, Mini-Boglins, MIMP, P.E.T Aliens, Gormiti, Fistful of power, M.U.S.C.L.E and Starwars :D

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:49 PM

My toymaster has the playset with the 2 gold figures £19.99 I think. I got mine from play.com, £14.99, I had no idea they were going to be gold though, it was a great surprise :(
Posted Image

#10 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 01:07 AM

My toymaster has the playset with the 2 gold figures £19.99 I think. I got mine from play.com, £14.99, I had no idea they were going to be gold though, it was a great surprise ;)

i havent got the forest refuge or island of gorm yet. do they come with gold ones too?
proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

#11 Malosavich

Malosavich

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:39 AM

Not that I've seen, Forest refuge came with standard people, and the Island comes with 3 lords I believe, But if you buy it from Toys'r'us It comes with a further 4 un-opened packs ;)

I'm hoping that more gold/silver are released though, I really want a silver gheos.
Posted Image

#12 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:55 AM

Here in france i've seen 2 different packages for the island :

one with written something like "contain 3 secret monsters)

and the other with written"contain gheos, the master of water (don't remember his name) and one of the masters of vulcano (magma or lava)".

TRU has also released exclusive stuff for gormiti, like a 6 pack with the 6 masters. For my part i've bought a pack with 5 gormiti from serie 2 exclusive in france + a bag. (the 2 minis on the photos were bought separetly).

Attached Files

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#13 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:56 AM

and the other with written"contain gheos, the master of water (don't remember his name) and one of the masters of vulcano (magma or lava)".

TRU has also released exclusive stuff for gormiti, like a 6 pack with the 6 masters. For my part i've bought a pack with 5 gormiti from serie 2 exclusive in france + a bag. (the 2 minis on the photos were bought separetly).

thanks for the info, i am guessing that in 15 years time gormiti collectors are gonna find it impossible to get all the diffrent packaging and sets.

What is TRU (i am guessing it as a shop?) out of interest how much are them really cool packs you bought retailing at?

does anyone else think that turtle type sculpt is really really quality?
proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

#14 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 17 November 2008 - 08:21 AM

TRU... Toys'R'Us !!

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#15 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:13 AM

For my part i've bought a pack with 5 gormiti from serie 2 exclusive in france + a bag.

that's a nice set Truman, when Serie 2 was released in Italy you could originally only get those 5 with the playsets.

Posted Image

#16 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:41 AM

TRU... Toys'R'Us !!

i feel as thick as two short ones.
proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

#17 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:04 AM

My toymaster has the playset with the 2 gold figures £19.99 I think. I got mine from play.com, £14.99, I had no idea they were going to be gold though, it was a great surprise :)

Is this play.com a UK only website? Does anyone know if they ship to United States?

#18 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:46 AM

Are these due for release, or actually released? I'm having real trouble finding any info on them...

... Just spoke to my local toymaster, and apparently they should be available by mid December, It's not set in stone yet, but it's highly likely!

More Gormiti!!!

well i just got a job at toymaster (i found out earlier today, as a supervisor) i start next monday so hopefully i can find out as soon as they do get em!
proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

#19 Malosavich

Malosavich

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 06:23 AM

More Gormiti!!!

well i just got a job at toymaster (i found out earlier today, as a supervisor) i start next monday so hopefully i can find out as soon as they do get em!

Awesome Galthisan, congrats, don't forget to pre-order planty with your discount :)

Nocturin
Posted Image

#20 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 09:58 AM

hey check this picture out... In the first post i posted there was a link showing series two figs. This picture shows the same figures plus there is an extra column down the right hand side - i cant make out what the significance of these figures are.

p.s. congrats Oli thats well cool!

Attached Files

Edited by musclemenkids, 22 November 2008 - 09:59 AM.

#21 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:37 PM

- i cant make out what the significance of these figures are.

magic egg only figures?
proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

#22 Malosavich

Malosavich

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:54 PM

Do the Magic eggs usually state which figure you get in them on the packet, or is it random?

I hope it does state whats in there, otherwise I can see myself buying tonnes of the things just to get 1 figure!

Edited by Malosavich, 22 November 2008 - 01:12 PM.

Posted Image

#23 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:09 PM

Ahhhh i think the figs down the right handside are these ones. i can make out the tortle one and the guy with the tornado hands and icecream face

#24 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 02:06 PM

I think they are Magic Egg figures, and yes, if they are like the Final Evo eggs, then they do state the figure.

#25 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 23 November 2008 - 08:43 AM

Those five highlighted figures on that far corner are figures that were originally exclusive to some of the Gormiti playsets that ended up being released with normal UK Series 1 figures instead.

That's probably why they ended up all together in this boxed set that trumanshower found.

For my part i've bought a pack with 5 gormiti from serie 2 exclusive in france + a bag.

Attached File  DSCN3081.jpg   127.43K   4 downloads

I doubt that they'll end up being Magic Egg figures. One of the characteristics of Magic Egg figures is that they are generally more simplistic, two-dimensional, and smaller than your average figure. I finally got Mistica Falena from Final Evolution to see that for myself (but he is still pretty cool). Tartantica and company, by comparison, are LARGER and more detailed than normal figures, nearly on par with the Lord from each elemental region.

That's what made the announcement of Gormiti Magic Eggs so puzzling to me. Italian Series 2 had no Magic Egg sculpts to my knowledge, only Series 3 and Final Evolution, maybe Mythos but I don't think so. At least one sculpt of each region does look simple enough to end up in an egg, though.

Edited by Boaconda, 23 November 2008 - 08:44 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com