Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

lot of battle beast

Best Answer Beastformers , 14 August 2014 - 02:45 AM

When it comes to pricing such lots its important to keep a few things in mind because even though in general you´ll be better of buying such lots in order to get the figures you want for a better average price due to the bundle advantage you can also get screwed if you are not aware of certain issues.

* Are the figures indeed complete, so do they come with the correct weapons and do they have their rubsign?

If not the figures are not complete meaning the average price of $5 - $6 which seems to be a bit of the current going rate for complete figs in such lots is not really valid.

In this case it is clear that a a first glance everything looks fine but if you look into it a little deeper there are wrong BB weapons included or even weapons which are not BB at all. Some of the figures don´t have their rubsign any longer so this is all affecting the value of the lot as such and thus the average price of original figures.

* Are there any other noticible concerns?

Because even complete figures can have issues you´d rather don´t wanna see if your looking for figures in good condition.

Paint damage or playwear  are common issues to keep in mind in that case because even the slightest issues do influence the condition of the figure and thus the price in general if you notice a couple of issues in a lot like this you should be aware that even though it is not visible on the picture some of the other figures might´ve similar issues on the back or parts that are not visible now. Looking at this particular photo the main thing that jumps into the eye are the crosses on the bottom of their feet which can be seen as an issue for most collectors. Some people don´t care about this since they´re standing on their feet so it won´t be visible anyway but that´s something you´ve to be sure about before even concerning to bid on such a lot.

So with all this in mind and assuming the issues mentioned above are not an issue for you I´d say the lot holds a value of around $75 based on the fact there are 17 figs in there for around $3.5 - $4 each + the Vehicle.

But than again its up to what you wanna pay for it and feel comfortable with because if its worth $110 for you it is probably a good pruchase for you.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 alfonsovaldezv

alfonsovaldezv

toy dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Interests:Little Rubber guys specially MIMPs, OMFG, Minikins and a lot of LRG

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:09 AM

Just wondering how much this lot worth

Thanks in advance

#2 CaffeineSanta

CaffeineSanta

Formerly Be9ine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., M.U.S.C.L.E.Super Rares, giant lots of M.U.S.C.L.E.

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:46 PM

I think in that condition, with weapons, I would probably expect to pay $5-$6 a piece locally? Not sure about the ram vehicle...

Like coffee? I roast for a living! Check it out at caffepacori.com
Ask me about trading coffee for your spare M.U.S.C.L.E.S.! I'll take most, regardless of condition :D

#3 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
  • Interests:Monster in my pocket

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:51 PM

Ram vehicle is around $10-$15 depending on condition :) that is what I noticed.

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#4 alfonsovaldezv

alfonsovaldezv

toy dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:14 PM

OK thanks a lot to both of you!!!!!! This was a big help, a friend of mine here in Mexico it´s selling them for around $110 the whole lot so i´m just making sure this was Ok since i´m not a BB Collector

Thanks guys

#5 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
  • Interests:Monster in my pocket

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:57 PM

Np :) its terrile trying to price different toy brands Ive noticed lol

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#6 alfonsovaldezv

alfonsovaldezv

toy dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:00 PM

yeah i know, even when you´re collector it´s terrible, specially with the "hard to find"

Thanks again

#7 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1853 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:45 AM   Best Answer

When it comes to pricing such lots its important to keep a few things in mind because even though in general you´ll be better of buying such lots in order to get the figures you want for a better average price due to the bundle advantage you can also get screwed if you are not aware of certain issues.

* Are the figures indeed complete, so do they come with the correct weapons and do they have their rubsign?

If not the figures are not complete meaning the average price of $5 - $6 which seems to be a bit of the current going rate for complete figs in such lots is not really valid.

In this case it is clear that a a first glance everything looks fine but if you look into it a little deeper there are wrong BB weapons included or even weapons which are not BB at all. Some of the figures don´t have their rubsign any longer so this is all affecting the value of the lot as such and thus the average price of original figures.

* Are there any other noticible concerns?

Because even complete figures can have issues you´d rather don´t wanna see if your looking for figures in good condition.

Paint damage or playwear  are common issues to keep in mind in that case because even the slightest issues do influence the condition of the figure and thus the price in general if you notice a couple of issues in a lot like this you should be aware that even though it is not visible on the picture some of the other figures might´ve similar issues on the back or parts that are not visible now. Looking at this particular photo the main thing that jumps into the eye are the crosses on the bottom of their feet which can be seen as an issue for most collectors. Some people don´t care about this since they´re standing on their feet so it won´t be visible anyway but that´s something you´ve to be sure about before even concerning to bid on such a lot.

So with all this in mind and assuming the issues mentioned above are not an issue for you I´d say the lot holds a value of around $75 based on the fact there are 17 figs in there for around $3.5 - $4 each + the Vehicle.

But than again its up to what you wanna pay for it and feel comfortable with because if its worth $110 for you it is probably a good pruchase for you.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#8 alfonsovaldezv

alfonsovaldezv

toy dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:36 AM

Thanks beastformers !

pretty complete answer, i was going to buy it for trades or so, but from your answer i guess the value of the lot is $75 instead of $110, so if the guy wants the $75 i would probably buy the lot for trades, but if he keeps that other price i´m not.

This been a big help, thank you all

#9 PuertoricanLion

PuertoricanLion

All hail Lord MEGATRON !

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beast / Transformers G1/Vintage Gi jo.And wierd monster

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:08 PM

put on ebay im prety sure u wont get 75 for it .4 of the weapons are not BB and some of the figs have markings on their feet. Not to be an A hole but too many poeple here  over price the BB .

Edited by PuertoricanLion, 07 September 2014 - 12:09 PM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com