• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 andy53600

andy53600

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:All things retro. Mostly old consoles &amp; classic games such as Mortal Kombat, Doom, Duke Nukem, Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Aliens etc.<br /><br />And perhaps best of all............MIMPS 'n' BOGLINS!!!

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:53 AM

Hey, how y'all doing?

I've a question for ya. How many of you ever thought of making (or already made) a den or some sort of display area for all your mini boglins and such like.

Well I just wanted to get your opinions on what I did a few months ago. Here's a pic to show you what I mean:

Attached File  Collection Pics 002.jpg   91.12K   13 downloads

It's basically a mini lagoon which I cut out from the back of Frosties box to house all 8 of my cool dudes. I knew this meant de-facing a half-decent cereal box and unwrapping some of my sealed figures (however I still have 3 sealed doubles). In my defence, I was really bored at the time though! :p

Let me know what you lot think and if any of you made anything similar to this, please feel free to share with the group! :D

Cheers,

"Ant"

#2 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts
  • Interests:Collecting MIMP and playing Fantasy Baseball.

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:26 AM

Looks wacky and cool. I dig it. Boglins are some of the most interesting minis out there. 

My MIMP Resource site: http://mimpcollective.weebly.com

Behemoth's Video Game and MIMP YouTube Page: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

#3 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:31 AM

I like it.  Creative.  

#4 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
  • Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:53 AM

Lee of Bigman Toys is going to be releasing a series of rubber minis that pay homage to mini Boglins. You should check out his FB page or website for info. The added bonus is he currently resides in England, so us Brits will finally win on the postage for once :thumbsup:

#5 andy53600

andy53600

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:All things retro. Mostly old consoles &amp; classic games such as Mortal Kombat, Doom, Duke Nukem, Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Aliens etc.<br /><br />And perhaps best of all............MIMPS 'n' BOGLINS!!!

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:24 AM

Looks wacky and cool. I dig it. Boglins are some of the most interesting minis out there. 

Oh cheers Behemoth! :)

Glad you guys like it too. This was a sort of "spur of the moment" thing really. I'm still glad I made it though. Made more sense than keeping them boxed up in their little baggies like my other stuff.

#6 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:05 PM

I would have traded unsealed ones for those sealed boglins, but the display looks cool so I'll let you off.
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

#7 andy53600

andy53600

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:20 AM

I would have traded unsealed ones for those sealed boglins, but the display looks cool so I'll let you off.

Thanks Mark.

And in case you're interested, I've still got sealed ones. Chill in red and 2 Chumps, blue and pink. Had no luck trying to flog 'em on ebay UK so far.

Either way, PM me if they take your fancy. :thumbsup:

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com