#1 MantisFang

MantisFang

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 11:04 PM

Excuse my turtles pace, here we go!

Took awhile for me to dig through my toy horde to amass some goodies for this contest... (As well as family health taking priority over LRG contest punctuality..)

Rules are:
1:You must (of course) include "YES!" in your entry post.

2:Post an image (taken my you) that includes one of your most bizzare/odd toys "interacting" with one or more toy/s in an unlikely or obscure location.

3:Include a title and or caption for your image entry.

4:Winner must host the next Forever Yes! contest.

5:Contest ends June 15 at 12:00 am

Prizes for the winner:
js2bsl.jpg

The lizard left
The penguin died
Pagalese felt discarded
The rubber airplane bounced away
The hulk held on and farted

Translation:
mystery bonus prizes became one and grew larger.. Also, this sucked several of the suckier prizes into the corresponding suckhole

Well... No entries means there is no winner.
Thanks to everyone who...didn't participate.

Mystery prize was.... a desirable bootleg.

Thanks to all the patient souls here!

MantisFang

Edited by MantisFang, 16 June 2015 - 06:06 AM.

#2 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:41 PM

MF your pic didn't load up buddy...I already got a good idea for your contest too! Wanna see those sweet sweet prizes! 

#3 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 31 May 2015 - 01:11 PM

Sounds like a good contest, but I'm not able to see the pic either. It's just showing up like this.

Attached File  screenshot.jpg   33.57K   2 downloads

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#4 MantisFang

MantisFang

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:29 PM

Weird.. I'm looking at it right now. Let me try to reupload it.

OK how about now?

Edited by MantisFang, 31 May 2015 - 03:36 PM.

#5 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:22 PM

I see it now!

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#6 dixiebull

dixiebull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:33 AM

Hey what is that red elephant looking guy from? Is that more of a molded statue piece than a toy?

#7 MantisFang

MantisFang

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:55 AM

He is from duel masters.. It is a mini squirt gun believe it or not.

#8 dixiebull

dixiebull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 09:08 AM

He is from duel masters.. It is a mini squirt gun believe it or not.

I was really wondering what the point of that bar from the leg to the base was..lol...didn't seem to be important. NOW it makes sense...man the stuff that has been created over the years boggles the mind. Thanks man. On a side note, do you know if they ever made any other toys of that character...I guess his name is mighty shouter..I don't really know anything about duel masters..I just like elephant/mammoth/mastodon manimal fighters!

Edited by dixiebull, 01 June 2015 - 09:13 AM.

#9 MantisFang

MantisFang

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 09:37 AM

I can't say I've ever seen any but I imagine there must have been at some point.
I remember duelmasters had mini and larger size figures.

If you are into mammoth/elephant humanoids I imagine you already own one or both of McFarlane's Poacher figures.

#10 dixiebull

dixiebull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 09:46 AM

I actually don't yet..I love the newer one from the classics line. I just recently came across those after I decided to collect beyond smaller figures in this format, and thus far I have not found one loose/and or cheap enough for my budget. I have found some pretty cheap versions of the original toy though...I may just end up buying that while I wait for a newer classics to show up in my range. 

#11 dixiebull

dixiebull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:39 AM

Sorry buddy, I just got too busy with the move to take the picture I wanted for this. Looks like no one would have competed against me anyway, which wouldn't have made much of a difference I guess. You did what was expected of you though...so no worries, yeah?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com