ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:04 AM

Excuse the pun, but I recently picked up the latest Humble Bundle for Steam and this was included. I know it's not a new game, but I went through a phase of playing lots of Minecraft back when it was still in early dev but got kind of tired of it. I never really cared for the 3D aspect of it, but Terraria being a 2D side scroller with 16-bit style graphics really puts it in my wheel house. 

Curious if anyone else plays? I haven't had an opportunity to try out the Multiplayer mode yet, but I've had a lot of fun playing single player so far.

At time of posting there's still 3 hours left on this Humble Bundle, which also included Orcs Must Die 2 and a bunch of other great games all for the sake of charity so I highly recommend getting in on it while it lasts!

#2 PlasticSoul

PlasticSoul

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2786 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:00 PM

I grabbed that game for the xbox awhile back and i loved it. Total minecraft meets old school rpg action. So much to do and no matter how much you play you can always find new things. I freaked when the goblin army attacked and killed all my friends and neighbors.

#3 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:24 PM

I've logged over 120 hours since its release. I've since moved on to edge of space and starbound

Do you have this on steam??

Edited by Draznar, 02 September 2014 - 02:24 PM.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#4 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:30 AM

haha wow I had no idea that it progressed into space and such. I just watched the release trailer for 1.1 and where you eventually get to looks pretty incredible! Im just forged a set of lead armor, so you can get an idea where I'm currently at ;)

But yeah I have it on Steam, my account name is the same on there if you want to look me up. Is it possible to direct-connect multi play or does it require playing on a server?

#5 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:30 PM

I am unsure. I believe that they patched the multiplayer crap, but if not you need a networking program. Hamatchi now sucks, I use Evolve.

My username on both Steam and Evolve is Draznar.|

I also was typing on my phone earlier, so I rarely use proper punctuation and whatnot because I am lazy. Edge of Space and Starbound are two separate open world sandbox games. Starbound is made by a guy who helped with Terraria, and Edge of Space was heavily influenced by Terraria. Both are completely different games. (Starbound isn't, actually. It's just Terraria in space).

And don't judge my Steam library. I share it with a five year old and my wife.

Edited by Draznar, 03 September 2014 - 05:30 PM.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com