150 replies to this topic

#51 AbLivAspade

AbLivAspade

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 03:57 AM

what a rout last night, anybody else watch that shizznit? damn, eagles best team in the confrence

#52 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 03 October 2006 - 12:05 PM

Yeah, I watched it. McNabb is 1 of only 3 players to rush for two TDs and pass for two TDs in a single game. With Westbrook out, he really stepped up his running/scrambling game.

They had an extremely slow start, as they sometimes do. I really think they need to start off with small dink passes until McNabb gets in a rhythm, because when he does, and spreads the ball around, they are a force.

On the other hand, when the first pass of a quarter is incomplete, it seems the next couple of series are out of rhythm.

How about the goal line stance in the final minute! Packers had the ball on the 1 yard line and could not score despite 4 tries!

:angry:
Posted Image

#53 AbLivAspade

AbLivAspade

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 04:38 AM

word soupie, the eagles looked real good, are you from philly?

any bears fans here? the trend seems to be to ride the bears unit now that they beat seattle minus alexander. just wanted to say, eagles > your favorite team

#54 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:31 PM

...... >-< .....could it get any worse for my Buffalo.....40-7..... :p
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#55 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 08 October 2006 - 01:17 PM

...... >-< .....could it get any worse for my Buffalo.....40-7..... :p

They could have been shut out. If only Benson didn't drop that ball. The Bears' D deserved a shut out today.

But man, I am happy for the bears. I am glad to see them doing well after soo many years of being so terrible.

Eric

#56 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 01:20 PM

I just witnessed the worst officiated football game since teh Super Bowl. :p Not only that but the commentators rarely even acknowledged the horrible game calling. Not to sound like a sore looser or anything...... >-<

#57 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 08 October 2006 - 01:31 PM

word soupie, the eagles looked real good, are you from philly?

any bears fans here? the trend seems to be to ride the bears unit now that they beat seattle minus alexander. just wanted to say, eagles > your favorite team

I am a Bears fan, and have been for my entire life, living here. There is definaetly a lot of talk about the team, but I think it's well deserved. The Bears up until last year hadn't been good in a long time, with 2001 being more of a fluke than a good team. Finally they are putting something together. Last year they were pretty good, but that was entirely because of the defense, and everyone kept saying what would they do if they had a legitmate offense. Well this year they have just that, and are doing phenomenal. THey are now 5-0, outscoring their opponents by over 120 points in those first five games.

The Eagles are doing great this year, and have one of the best, if not the best offense out there right now. But they don't have the Bears' Defense, and the Bears themselves have quite a formidable offense. Of course the rest of the season has to play out, with how the teams have played thus far, the two best teams in my eyes are the Baltimore Ravens (Colts close behind them) and DA BEARS!!!

Eric

#58 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 08 October 2006 - 01:49 PM

I am with Eric! I have been a Bears fan since I was 3! And I am loving it!!!!!!!! DA BEARS!!!!!

5-0 Baby!!!! :w00t:

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#59 cylon_centurian

cylon_centurian

....November Coming Fire....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 05:26 PM

giants are victorous!!!!!!! :fop: :fop:
what is really surprising me is kurt warner losing his job to matt leinart!!!!

congrats on the bears though! how many paoints did they put up on the bills??? :huh:

40 what????!!!! ;)

still same old stuff for the raiders!!! sorry murphy! :ulp:
Posted Image

#60 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 06:15 PM

Terrell who?

;)

Go EAGLES! Not their prettiest game, but McNabb did have 300+ passing yards and run for another touchdown!

And the defense... well, they're just fun to watch!

Damn, those Bears are looking scary though...

:huh:
Posted Image

#61 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 06:28 PM

I agree with ya Eric! It is weird to watch the Ravens play when they have a decent offence!?!??! :huh: I dont think they are quite assured of themselves yet though.....we shall see as the year progresses. Hopefully they will do well tomorrow with one of our starters out for the season (and one might get banned for drunk driving). If so then they wil be 5-0! That would ROCK! :w00t:
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#62 AbLivAspade

AbLivAspade

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 07:39 PM

Terrell who?

;)

Go EAGLES! Not their prettiest game, but McNabb did have 300+ passing yards and run for another touchdown!

And the defense... well, they're just fun to watch!

Damn, those Bears are looking scary though...

:huh:

yeah man tell me about it. i still have no voice. that was single handedly the BEST eagles game ive ever seen, and probably the best football ive ever watched. i was just so into it, and it was great to see that kitty TO bee-eye-itchin on the sidelines.

#63 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 09 October 2006 - 05:46 AM

congrats on the bears though! how many paoints did they put up on the bills???

40 what????!!!!

still same old stuff for the raiders!!! sorry murphy!

;) :fop: Everybody on here is loving life this season but me.... :fop:

Good thing I actually like the bears though...I think I would've went postal if they had lost that bad to Friggin Dallas. :huh: :ulp:
Posted Image

#64 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 09 October 2006 - 06:43 AM

Bears 5-0

too bad i missed the game but i did see while i was walking passed a sports bar in the airport that they were up 40-7 against the Bills. whos next on the choping block?

=0
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#65 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 06:08 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! The Ravens lost..... :( Welp I figured it was bound to happen sooner or later. :) We never do well on Monday night football. :p
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#66 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 10 October 2006 - 10:22 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! The Ravens lost.....Welp I figured it was bound to happen sooner or later. :) We never do well on Monday night football.

My dad and I were watching some of that game. I told him my friend in Balitmore must not be to happy! :p

I can't wait to see the Bears beat the Cardinals on Monday! :( B)

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#67 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:10 AM

My dad and I were watching some of that game. I told him my friend in Balitmore must not be to happy!

I can't wait to see the Bears beat the Cardinals on Monday! B) 

WhiteLeo

Like that's going to be hard.... :)

(yes I am angry that my Raiders and Bills SUCK... :p :( )

;)
Posted Image

#68 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 09:30 PM

....okay....I think I might have to stop responding to this thread..... :blink: :lol: if anybody needs me.....I'll be in my room.... :ulp:
Posted Image

#69 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 16 October 2006 - 05:25 AM

ok, now its time to prove that history cannot and will not repeat itself w/ the bear's luck on monday night football!

i hope they tear apart the cardinal's!!!

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#70 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:31 AM

Wow! I was not impressed by the Seahawks yesterday. Both teams defense sucked, I have to give credit to Holt though, when he caught that pass WOW I didn't think he was going to get it.

Anyways they own! Now the Seahawks are on the top of there division.

NOW on with the BEARS!!!!!!

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#71 cylon_centurian

cylon_centurian

....November Coming Fire....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 10:33 AM

giants are victorous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :lol:
even though vick still ran his arse off we contained the passing game.
tiki 145 and shockey 2 td's. looks like after dallas our schedule opens up alittle.

hey steve...its giants/ bears in november!!! :p

i do want the cards to win tonight,because i do live here in arizona but lets be realistic. im perdecting upwards of 40 points again on the cards. :lol:

still sucks TO did well,now we all have to hear him all week!!!!! :)
Posted Image

#72 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 01:10 PM

I was not sad to see the Bengals lose. Pittsburgh killed the Chiefs. Oh well...... :ph34r:
At least my team didn't lose! Bye week, baby! :lol:

#73 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 05:29 PM

14-0, Cardinals, end of the 1st quarter.

:)
Posted Image

#74 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 05:39 PM

Where's that highly respected Bears Defense? Lot of time left.

#75 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 05:57 PM

Where's that highly respected Bears Defense? Lot of time left.

I have no Idea! They are letting the Cardinals run all over them! :)

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com