125 replies to this topic

#1 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 08:02 AM

Anyone else ready to get their Lost on on Thursday? I am excited even tough there are only 8 episodes so far this season.

#2 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2008 - 08:06 AM

I really liked this show, but I couldn’t be less enthusiastic about it now. I know it’s officially cliché to say, but this show has totally lost its focus. I can’t think of a show that I’ve liked as much as Lost, only to see it utterly lose steam. We’ll be DVR-ing it, and maybe watching it - if we get a chance.

Lost is like an abusive spouse. I know I should just leave, but I keep thinking it will get better. It won’t. :vava:

#3 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 08:58 AM

I am glad it is coming back on (it will fill the void in my life that Heroes has left). Hopefully they will pick up the pace in the new 8 episodes and do some cool stuff. :vava:
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#4 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 28 January 2008 - 09:37 AM

I can't wait for the new season. Lotsa stuff will be explained. I heard that even more people will get off the island.

#5 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 11:36 AM

Is it true that Michael is coming back to the island? :vava:
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#6 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 28 January 2008 - 11:56 AM

Is it true that Michael is coming back to the island? :vava:

I Had'nt heard that. I wanna see more of JACOB !

#7 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 01:07 PM

Lost is like an abusive spouse. I know I should just leave, but I keep thinking it will get better. It won’t. :vava:

:lol:
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#8 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:10 AM

Intriging season premiere,but not alot of answers,Just alot more questions. :rolleyes:

#9 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 01 February 2008 - 04:58 PM

I am glad it is coming back on (it will fill the void in my life that Heroes has left). Hopefully they will pick up the pace in the new 8 episodes and do some cool stuff. :D

Stupid strikers!!! I miss Heroes! Especially Clair!!! :p

Intriging season premiere,but not alot of answers,Just alot more questions. :(

I agree! Where the hell are they going? Why does Jack want to go back and who the hell was the black guy asking Hurley all those questions?

I guess we will see next week.

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#10 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:00 PM

I agree! Where the hell are they going? Why does Jack want to go back and who the hell was the black guy asking Hurley all those questions?

I guess we will see next week.

WhiteLeo

Ya right,or next season. I know they're signed on for 2 more seasons!

#11 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 06:37 PM

What I got from it all.....

Spoiler

That is my take on it all. :lol:
Posted Image

#12 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 07:52 PM

What I got from it all.....

Spoiler

That is my take on it all. :lol:

Yeah, sounds about right. Good episode. Jacob makes me poop my pants though.

#13 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 01 February 2008 - 08:32 PM

...but Kate thinks getting off the island was good. She has'nt had any problems......Yet :lol:

#14 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:10 AM

Good episode! Who planted the plane underwater? And what's the dealy-o with the polar bear in the desert? :o

#15 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:22 AM

Good episode! Who planted the plane underwater? And what's the dealy-o with the polar bear in the desert? :o

I bet you it is like a double dimension or somthing like that. This is two screwed up!!!! Locke is seeing Walt. These people are after Ben. Ben wants to kill them. And like you said a polar bear in the desert with a Hydra collar????

WTF!?!?! It makes no sense at all. I hope they are going some where kewl with this. They have a lot of unanswered stuff from last seasone. Like the gian foot in the ocean!?!?! -_-

Oh, I can't stop watching it now! :D

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#16 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:41 PM

Yep,more and more questions. I want some answers!
...and who is the black guy that is seemingly the head of the group of people looking for Ben? The one who showed up to see Hurley last episode. What is the significance? I sure hope they explain some stuff this season.

#17 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:54 PM

That guy is effin' SCARY! Also do you think Ben is telling the truth that he doesn't know what the monster is? And teh new guy, Miles, that can talk with dead people is cool.

#18 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 07:00 PM

So who will be the 4th person of the Oceanic 6 announced tomorrow? I say Desmond.

#19 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:19 AM

I say it will be someone they dont like.....probably Ben or someone.
Posted Image

#20 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 08:36 AM

I don't think Ben would count because he wasn't a passenger on the flight. Besides it seems he can come and go as he pleases. Speaking of which how about that ending yesterday! And what's with the time delay with the payload hitting the island?

#21 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 15 February 2008 - 12:21 PM

Ya! Pretty crazy. Sayeed working for Ben -? :) I'd say Claire would be a good guess for another one to make it off the island. She needs some daycare! :D

#22 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 12:23 PM

I would think Sun and Jin would be desperate to have the baby off the island. (haven't seen much of them this season)

#23 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 12:34 PM

GL-I thought about that after I posted.....but it turns out I was correct anyways. :)

I would say Sun is a good bet so she can get off the island and live (since they know pregnant women die).

But who was in the coffin!??!?! I keep thinking Ben (I dont want it to be since he is such a great character to hate).
Posted Image

#24 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 12:40 PM

I don't know if the person in the coffin needs to be one of the 6. Could be one of the new folks from the boat. And I didn't take my own advice with my prediction either since Desmond wasn't on the flight. My guess at the 6:
Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sun, and Jin.
and I have always thought Jack's dad is going to show up alive somewhere. He may even be Jacob :)

#25 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:59 PM

I dont know......Jake called Kate about the person's death and said he thought he might see her there. Who else would they both know and not be a "family or friend" of?
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com