LRG Lost Thread

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#26 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:25 AM

Did anyone notice that Daniel Faraday the Physicist has the same last name as Michael Faraday a British Physicist who invented the Faraday Cage - a cage that prevents electromagnetic radiation from leaving it. ;)

Interesting huh?

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#27 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:16 PM

Did anyone know what the name of the guy who Sayid killed? Did that ring any bells with anyone?
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#28 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:26 PM

Did anyone know what the name of the guy who Sayid killed? Did that ring any bells with anyone?

The guy he was playing golf with was Mr. Avellino. Avellino is the name of a city in southern Italy, near to Naples.

I will never quit.

#29 MUSCLETOYS

MUSCLETOYS

Happily stuck in the past

• Legends
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Keshi, Minifigs, Baseball Cards, Travel, Disc Golf, Bigfoot, Pizza, Beer

Posted 17 February 2008 - 11:00 PM

Jeezaloo, I'm dying to see what happens Thursday now!!! We know Ben got off the island BUT... maybe he didn't leave as part of the Oceanic 6?

#30 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 01:45 PM

I can't believe it is Thursday already. Seems like a fast week! Anyway, I say Sun gets off the island tonight......

#31 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 07:45 AM

Well, didn't see that coming! I did think about halfway through the ep that there would be a twist with "Kate's kid", but I thought that maybe it would be Sun's kid. (I'm stuck on her for some reason) Never thought that the kid at the end of the ep would be considered one of the 6. And what did Jack do that he can't see him? And how big was that kid's head?!?

#32 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:30 PM

Ya,kind of a ho-hum episode til the very end. WOW ! What a twist. Even though about half way through,when it had been established that Kate had a kid,and she would'nt pick up Aaron. I thought Aaron could be 'Kate's' kid. Do you think Aaron is counted as one of the survivors? Maybe he got off the island another way -??

#33 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:38 PM

I know what you mean, as soon as I heard her say she didnt want to pick up Aaron I was like "how crazy would it be if Aaron was her kid after they leave the island".
He has to be considered one of the 6 cause the preview from last week said that this episode would reveal another one of the Oceanic 6. Aaron was the only new person we got to see.
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#34 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 03:20 PM

I though the Taxi driver was going to be one of the six. I was thinking that we're running out of time here.

#35 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:55 PM

That was a very awesome/enjoyable episode. Back to the Future! I wonder if anyone else will get this sickness. The auction of the Black Pearl log book was sweet. I bet person who wrote it is related somehow to someone on teh island. (or is Jacob) Great episode! :yes:

#36 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:07 PM

WoW :yes: Crazy episode ! Even though Desmond is in bad shape,it was really touching to see him get to at least talk to Penny.

#37 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 05:38 PM

Was anyone else lost with that episode? Ok so now we know that the Island has a time delay. That might explain why Walt and his dad where told to stay only on the course they were given.

Very strange!!! I think I am more lost now then I was when I first watched the episode.

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#38 Chicken Holiday

Chicken Holiday

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:None, I am "The World's Most Boring Man."

Posted 03 March 2008 - 07:57 PM

Just to add my 2 cents: there is a blog I read about the show on a book website from a guy that wrote a book about lost and how the audience is apart of the show itself. Since he is a writer his analysis of each show starts with the literary connections the show has to works of fiction - and non-fiction of late. He goes pretty far into each episode (although he started midway into season 3) and gives what must be a portion of the massive amounts of work put into each episode by the writers and fleshes out some of the themes and theories he believes are in the show. Well just thought I'd put it out there since it has helped me appreciate the show sooo much more maybe someone else might be interested. The amount of info is far more than I can even thouch on here - oh, and there's some good stuff in the response section too.

Two good entries to check out: "Throught the Looking Glass" and the recent "The Constant."

www.powells.com/blog/?author=104

#39 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:26 AM

Who wants to bet Ben's inside man on the boat is Michael?

#40 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:55 AM

Who wants to bet Ben's inside man on the boat is Michael?

Hahaha... That's exactly what I said !

#41 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 07:43 PM

Boy, I don't know what the hell is going on.

#42 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 13 March 2008 - 09:19 PM

Yep,I knew Michael was gonna be on the ship. Next weeks episode looks CRAZY !
Ya Pete,I too am unsure what's goin on with Sun & Jin (Not my favorite characters).

#43 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:09 AM

After thinking about it the Oceanic 6 is: Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Aaron, Sun. That means Jin could still be alive on the island. There could be fake gravestones for everyone still alive on the island, but didn't get off. Sun was saying "Find" Jin and I miss him (which of course could mean anything)

#44 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 05:09 AM

Yeah, I am even more lost then ever. Where they hell are they going with this? I never liked Micheal anyway. Like Bryce I am not fond of Jin and Sun either.

I will never quit.

#45 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:03 PM

so what have you guys thought of the last episode? any idea how many weeks till it restarts?
"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#46 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:23 PM

New episodes come out at the end of April, maybe the 23rd or something
Posted Image

#47 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:27 PM

so what have you guys thought of the last episode? any idea how many weeks till it restarts?

it was a pretty good episode, shame michael couldent kill himself. every time i see him i can only think of him in drag in romeo and juilette singing young hearts run free.
proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

Abolish The Ninja Mites Section

#48 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:36 PM

it was a pretty good episode, shame michael couldent kill himself. every time i see him i can only think of him in drag in romeo and juilette singing young hearts run free.

i seen him in 28weeks later but in that i thought it was the painter guy from Balamory
"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#49 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:35 AM

i seen him in 28weeks later but in that i thought it was the painter guy from Balamory

it would be so cool to see the cast of Balamory with the rage!
proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

Abolish The Ninja Mites Section

#50 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:57 PM

Poor Carl. He's toast, but I'm not convinced Rousoue (sp) is dead. Micheal's story is good. So the island isn't done with him so he can't die, so does that mean Charlie's job was to flip that switch that is why he died?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com