• Please log in to reply
9164 replies to this topic

#76 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 25 April 2005 - 06:44 AM

Terry's new partner seems to be Robin Mask, since Mantaro doesn't want to be his partner or something. Is this still in the past or in the future? The Legends must've trained since the last few chapters. Plus, there appears to be a note by Yudetamago.

On another note, I tried another Creat a Chojin thing, which is guarandteed to set sail to Japan (unlike last time :woot: annoyed grunt). Who is it? Let's wait and see if *my character* will appear for even just one page or more.

Attached Files

#77 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 08:05 PM

Mars looks like such a dork in that suit XD.. I'm glad they brought him back, but he seems.. weird as a good guy.

#78 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 09 May 2005 - 07:19 AM

A wrestling Legend has returned from many years!

NEPTUNEMAN!

Attached Files

#79 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 07:02 AM

It appears that Neptuneman wants Wally/ Sueichin as his tag buddy! Why? I dunno, and neither does the rest of the guys.

Attached Files

#80 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 11:45 AM

Kinnikuman Nisei no.28 has been released in Japan. Still the fight between Mantaro and Ashuraman rages on. Here's a title page for the first chapter which I particullary liked.

Attached Files

#81 Knuxman

Knuxman

Reject False Icons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 11:59 AM

Mantaro's new costume is cool! I also like how they showcased his other 2! :notme:
"So it goes."
~Vonnegut

#82 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 11:12 PM

6 confirmed tag teams, with Mantaro not having a partner, losing two of them now.

Attached Files

Edited by Frobman, 23 May 2005 - 11:12 PM.

#83 Skullduggery

Skullduggery

Original Prankster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 07:46 PM

My brother and I were discussing the possible storyline...here's what we think it is:

After the Demon Seed Saga, everyone escaped the Demon's Womb (where Ashuraman was) apart from Kevin. King Muscle went in after him, saying that he'd never be able to face Robin again if he let Kevin die. Everyone gets him to a hospital and Kevin has a flashback, thinking he is back in London. He sees Robin, but he's younger. It then goes into the whole "Alisa/Robin" story (there is a purpose - honestly XD) Anywho, I think the whole link here is to do with the Guillotine King V Johnbull-man match. I think Robin comes and saves Johnbull, destroying Guillotine King, but one of the two that have been recently featured in the manga are related to them (possible Guillotine King's son?) So they go after Alisa.

In the present day however, Terry and Mantaro find some interesting info on Robin and SOMEHOW (don't ask me how), they build a time machine :wacko: , taking everyone apart from Kevin into the past (it would be kind of weird seeing your child from the future, and it would be weird seeing your parents almost dying :lol: ) Mantaro saves Robin, and I don't know how but Alisa gets saved too, then I guess something weird happens between the Generations and the Legends... :notme:

Here's my two cents: Meat read in the book that Robin was almost killed by those fanmade chojins but the present day heroes rescued him and Alisa. That's how they knew they had to travel back in time. Just a theory.
Where's STG? Does anyone know? Deciphering the plot would be a lot easier with him.

#84 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 09:40 AM

Here, I think scabbing Chyojins doing their own Kinnikuman show.
What's currently happening, we can wait till STG comes back, or when it's translated in a few years time.

Attached Files

#85 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 01:39 PM

Now I think this guy is a possible tag partner for Mantaro.

Attached Files

#86 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 11:38 AM

The guy refeered to as Pignikuman is taking Mantaro and the girls to his place or where ever that is.

Attached Files

#87 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 10:03 PM

Oooh.. looks interesting! I prefer Mantaro's first costume.

#88 Slowhand

Slowhand

This is what Super Adventure Club actually believes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 08:51 PM

I believe that Yude always were influenced by American comics since their early days. (I haven't check this out yet, but some pointed out that they've drawn Fantastic Four in background of one of old episodes of Kinnikuman.)

Is this in the anime or manga? If its the manga, could someone tell me what chapter?
Posted Image

#89 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:23 AM

Now I think Neptuneman is trying to toughen up Sueichen/ Wally to some kind of Vampire Wallrus or somethin'. I should stop say "somethin' like that"!

Attached Files

#90 Matto

Matto

D:<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 10:02 AM

I think Yudetamago just crossed my level of sanity. ;)
Mantaro gasped as Kid pulled him closer, reaching for his mask.

#91 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 11:46 AM

Villianous negotiations my guess. Two New Chojins! Couldn't catch their names.

Attached Files

#92 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 11:31 AM

When meeting Pignikuman's friend (I think) who seems to be a Kinnikuman fan has a collection of masks, and I think they might sport with a Kinnikuman Great Mask or similar.

Is there a way to have this topic pinned?

Attached Files

#93 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 11:02 AM

The tournament has began, and we start with the introduction of Kinnikuman and Terryman, The Machine Guns!

Attached Files

#94 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 11:28 AM

Here the 2000man Powers (Buffaloman and Mongolman) make a running appearance.

Attached Files

#95 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 10:32 AM

Neptuneman is showing off the new and cruel Sueichen, who seems to have ripped off Checkmate's face (and eating it? Yeegh). What'll happen to checkmate now? A mask? And is Neptuneman still as brutal as he always was?

Attached Files

#96 Skullduggery

Skullduggery

Original Prankster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 10:54 AM

Maybe now Neptuneman hunts faces instead of masks...

#97 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 12:24 PM

Checkmate is.....bald..? :blink:
But more on topic...WTF?!!!!! Seiuchin is eating his face?!!!! That is just disgusting, even for Yudetamago... :ulp:

#98 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 12:25 PM

Checkmate is.....bald..? :blink:
But more on topic...WTF?!!!!! Seiuchin is eating his face?!!!! That is just disgusting, even for Yudetamago... :ulp:

#99 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 08:39 AM

Mantaro and his new partner Kaos/Chaos (I think that's his name) entering the scean as Kinnikuman Great. Mantaro has a suit that looks similar to Suguru's last one in the Royal Team Battle Tourny. Meat as second with his panda shirt (how many times does he wear it?).

Attached Files

Edited by Frobman, 01 August 2005 - 08:40 AM.

#100 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 02:47 AM

Showing all participating Tag Teams. Made a bigger version if you wanna check the names. I'd translate some later.

Attached Files

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com