Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:14 PM

Very, very kewl! :D

#27 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:33 PM

This makes me love this hobby even more.Great site,I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to start being more productive. :D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#28 JRadMCW

JRadMCW

CEO of MCW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Hoping to bring back some color to a rather drab world some day...

Posted 19 October 2007 - 04:39 PM

Thanks guys! Really THANKS! You've made it worth my while... I'm glad you like it! Thank Kevin and Darrin for motivating me to get off my arse and get MCW back up and Nathan for helping me with me html skills I also left back in '99. The hobby is so much different than it was 10 years ago so I wasn't sure how MCW would be received. We didn't have ebay back then and the rarest MUSCLE at the time was Satancross and he went to about $20-$40 at the time. All these super rares a really an awesome find! Collecting now a days is seems to be almost an obsession for some.

Anyway, I just wanted to give something to the MUSCLE community again, something outside the box, something entertaining to take a break with from the collecting and catagorizing process once in a while. There were a few other MUSCLE "entertainment" sites back then, but Nathan and I were always very passionate about keeping it fresh and funny to keep you guys entertained and hooked into the hobby. We're more contributers than collectors I guess (I never did finish my complete pink set :D ) It's comments like meatcutta's "love this hobby even more" that motivate me to keep MCW alive, Thanks meatcutta!

So enjoy guys (and girls? There are a few ladies on this board aren't there?) and I'll have more wrestlers on the way every couple weeks for a while. And send in those emails if you want to see Nasty Naked Lester.... I'm serious!!! Just type "Show me the Nasty" and I'll put him up!

#29 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

ig: @itsgregstoys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 06:02 PM

aight then "show me the nasty"

I don't really know what that means.

Edited by DaHumorist, 19 October 2007 - 11:46 PM.

#30 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:29 PM

It's comments like meatcutta's "love this hobby even more" that motivate me to keep MCW alive, Thanks meatcutta!

<_<

I hear you with the whole putting the collecting aside.It's cool to just chill and enjoy the hobby for a while that way it stays fresh and fun
and with a site like yours I can do just that.I'm glad collectors like myself and the ones we have here will keep you motivated for a very
long time.

;) U.S.C.L.E HEAD 4 LIFE
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#31 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 04:39 PM

Hey Jay, this is actually a double anniversary. 10th for the MCW and 20th for it's predecessor the MWA.
These are some of the things I'm looking forward to seeing:

The return of the singles:
Son of Frankenstein
Ahmed Bull Honky
Freddy
Stone Cold Beez
Hoolagen Hogan
Atlantis
Compu-Bit
Destruction Unlimited
Nasty Naked Lester
Picaso
Rubic
The Incredible Bixby
Eruption
Calvin Gallo
Amazing Blue 1000
Lamont the Homeless Pharoah
Taikiki the Hunter
The Madness
The 41st Thief
MCW Man
Boner the Barbarian
Angry Tina
Sharky the Piranha
The "Real" Tazu

The return of the tag teams:
The Real Deal (Tony & Butch)
The Powers of X (Dexter & Chaz with manager Baron Von Drage) (was he based on Tim Drage?)
Pleasure and Pain (Master & The Gimp)
Vindi and Son (Fox & Fox Jr. aka Oil Man) (Hey, it's Darrin and son!)
Hell on Earth (Lucifer D. Satan & Hell's Angel)
mWo (The Rock, Son of Frankenstein, The Anarchy Kid & Dirty Boy Smith, Hoolagen Hogan, Big Ringer Cool, Rod the Bod and The Gooch)
The Evil Empire (Iron Maiden, Hell's Angel, Lucifer D. Satan and X-Calibur)
Secret Friends Club (Miles Gallo, Andre Jr., Mayumi, Peck Peck, Piglet, Niku, Greg and Puki)

I also miss Dragons of Misfortune's former names, They Call Us Bruce, with Bruce Lee (dead mummy), Bruce Li and Bruce Truth (I always thought all of that was hillarious. Tim's ideas, right?)

I'd also love to see the singles we heard about but never got a chance to see:
Sukaru
Head
Chip
Bastitch (half man half record player)
Greg's Ultimate Warrior (formerly The Beast)
Tim's Ultimate Warrior (Buffaloman with headband)
Tim's repaint-The REAL Ultimate Warrior
Jason's repaint of Gregs Ultimate Warrior to match Tim's Repaint-The Original Ultimate Warrior
Tim's repaint-The New and Improved Real Ultimate Warrior
Starman 2000
Kevin "The Killer Koala" Mayle (you named me this on your mWo page back in '98)

And the never seen tag team:
The Trash Foundation (Bret "The Hitcan" Trash, Jim "The Rubbish" Neidtrash and their manager Jimmy Tart)

Edited by kevinmayle, 20 October 2007 - 04:42 PM.

#32 JRadMCW

JRadMCW

CEO of MCW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 11:11 PM

Kevin, have you broken into my hard drive again!

First off, Oops! I thought I already put Lester up but he's not??? No wonder no one knows who or what I'm talking about. I'll have to get my next singles page up sooner I guess... I do already have three more pages of singles and tag-teams almost ready to go.

What was there 10 years ago will be coming back eventually. I have about 5 more painted wrestlers that never made it on the old site. As far as new one's beyond that, I don't know. The brand of paints I like to use has been discontinued and if I paint anymore MUSCLE, it'll be for MUSCLE Wars.

The reason I changed "They Call Us Bruce" is because I'm not sure anyone gets the reference to that old early 80's flick "They Call Me Bruce". And also the references to how all these wannabe Bruce Lee kung fu actors popped up after Bruce Lee's death calling themselves "Bruce Li" and "Bruce Le" etc... Well, maybe they too will get pissed at MCW's creative team and demand their old gimmick back.

So far I've got one sicko who wants to see the Nasty Show. I guess some of the old-schoolers that witnessed Lester's Nastiness the first time are in denial now.

Not sure if I'll be doing a seperate mWo website since the real nWo is long dead and gone and pro-wrestling's in a really bad state right now.

Anyway...TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!! But thanks for peaking everyone's curiosity.

Edited by JRadMCW, 20 October 2007 - 11:12 PM.

#33 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 01:18 AM

No hurry, take as long as you want. Stretch it out, it gives us more to look forward to. I'm just overly psyched. Sorry about the pressure.
They discontinued your paints? That sucks. The type I used for Buffaloman, that you can see below in my signature, are those 44 cent bottles of acrylic paint I picked up at Walmart. But I had to prime them.
You could even stretch out MUSCLE Wars. Like show us the characters, a few a time (as they're cast), then a teaser trailer, then the full trailer, and so on.
You're probably right about a lot of people not getting the They Call Us Bruce and the Bruce clones references, but I collect those films, so that's probably why I liked it so much.
Add me to the Sicko list for Lester, after his censored pic is up for awhile.
I don't think the nWo should get a separate page or site, but maybe they could just be another faction trying to regain their former glory.
Anyway, I'm enjoying each bit that's there and probably would be let down if it all returned tomorrow, because there wouldn't be anything to look forward to. I know things like the News updates and the Pay-Per-View events take a lot of time and work, so I would expect even the bi-weekly updates to eventually ease up and become fewer and far between.
By the way, I've got an idea for something I'm going to do for the MCW. I'll reveal it in about a week.

#34 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 06:07 PM

The MCW is back!! effing awesome! I look forward to plenty more.

#35 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 06:37 AM

The reason I changed "They Call Us Bruce" is because I'm not sure anyone gets the reference to that old early 80's flick "They Call Me Bruce". And also the references to how all these wannabe Bruce Lee kung fu actors popped up after Bruce Lee's death calling themselves "Bruce Li" and "Bruce Le" etc... Well, maybe they too will get pissed at MCW's creative team and demand their old gimmick back.

Actually, there's a movie coming out called "Call Me Bruce" starring Bruce Campbell. It's out in December... You might could change back.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#36 JRadMCW

JRadMCW

CEO of MCW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:08 AM

Not quite the same Bruce, but thanks for the heads up on the Campbell film! I'm a big Bruce Campbell fan. I just caught a bit of Evil Dead the other night on cable but I had to turn it cause my girlfriend kept saying how "lame" it was. Chicks just don't get that stuff. It's kind of funny how M.U.S.C.L.E. seems to be a center hub of other similar interests among us though.

Edited by JRadMCW, 01 November 2007 - 06:58 AM.

#37 JRadMCW

JRadMCW

CEO of MCW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:34 AM

Okay, since I forgot to put Lester up right away, I've got my first update already. Check out Singles page 4 at www.vividmcw.com.

And someone tell Nate to get that stupid turtle off my site!

#38 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 10:10 AM

Hey look at all those new guys!! Alright!!
I noticed Tortle isn't hanging out in front of the World Champ anymore. Haha!
I also noticed something else that I can't say anything about just yet.

#39 CeeBee_Of_EMW

CeeBee_Of_EMW

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:44 PM

MCW huh? Never did care for that raslin' with them sissy boys. Just wasn't Extreme enough for me. :lol:

#40 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:59 PM

I smell a little bit of guerilla marketing coming our way... :lol:

Can't wait to see the show guys!

#41 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:07 PM

Wow! Look who's back. I was NOT expecting THIS!

#42 JRadMCW

JRadMCW

CEO of MCW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:39 PM

MCW huh? Never did care for that raslin' with them sissy boys. Just wasn't Extreme enough for me. :lol:

Not extreme enough? Let me just say something extreme that might sound familiar to you. 'Survive you did not, exist cause I let you!' And this still holds true to this day...obviously cause neither you nor EMW are mentioned anywhere on these forums and EMW's only existence now are the mere mentions of it on my new site! I still own you dude!

#43 CeeBee_Of_EMW

CeeBee_Of_EMW

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 12:56 PM

MCW huh? Never did care for that raslin' with them sissy boys. Just wasn't Extreme enough for me. :o

Not extreme enough? Let me just say something extreme that might sound familiar to you. 'Survive you did not, exist cause I let you!' And this still holds true to this day...obviously cause neither you nor EMW are mentioned anywhere on these forums and EMW's only existence now are the mere mentions of it on my new site! I still own you dude!

Exist cause you let me?! If it wasn't for me constantly updating, doing live shows back in our old chat room for the fans, and providing your missing entertainment; MCW would have died before it ever got noticed. I survived cuz the fans demanded something different. I existed because the fans needed entertainment. EMW was the fuel for the "raging" success that MCW became. Who owns who now...

:lol:

#44 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:06 PM

Are these guys serious or is this like a WCW vs. NWO kinda thing?

#45 JRadMCW

JRadMCW

CEO of MCW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 04:51 AM

MCW huh? Never did care for that raslin' with them sissy boys. Just wasn't Extreme enough for me. :D

Exist cause you let me?! If it wasn't for me constantly updating, doing live shows back in our old chat room for the fans, and providing your missing entertainment; MCW would have died before it ever got noticed. I survived cuz the fans demanded something different. I existed because the fans needed entertainment. EMW was the fuel for the "raging" success that MCW became. Who owns who now...

:D

Well excuse me for having my first child and neglecting my site. A new baby will change priorities in an instance you know! If you were "smart", you would have taken advantage of that and people on this board would be talking about your site right now and not mine.

#46 JRadMCW

JRadMCW

CEO of MCW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 06:51 AM

Let's just say there's a reason we haven't spoken to each other in over 8 years....

#47 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 12:16 PM

Well then there's only one way to solve this....

HELL IN A CELL!!!

#48 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 12:20 PM

I can't wait to see them pit their factions against each other in the ring!!

#49 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:29 PM

Uh oh! Somebody's gonna get kayfabed!

#50 CeeBee_Of_EMW

CeeBee_Of_EMW

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:06 AM

Let's just say there's a reason we haven't spoken to each other in over 8 years....

Yeah, like how's that divorce working out? Besides it was either take advantage of a chance to beat your site or take advantage of...

Well, can ya blame me, she was cute after all...

Edited by CeeBee_Of_EMW, 02 November 2007 - 05:08 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com