2 replies to this topic

#1 cylon_centurian

cylon_centurian

....November Coming Fire....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:17 PM

i have been noticing alot of bat customs coming up(by no means am i complaining!), and i have a new idea. has anyone tried to cut the wings so they come over the head instead of off too the sides? more like the skull grotess. or if anyone here is in to fantasy artwork ,most dragons have the wings this way. if anyone has tried i would love to see it! thanks all! B)
Posted Image

#2 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 10:20 PM

has anyone tried to cut the wings so they come over the head instead of off too the sides? more like the skull grotess. or if anyone here is in to fantasy artwork ,most dragons have the wings this way.

I don't think I understand what you mean, are you saying to have the Bat's wings more like the LB Bat's wings....more vertical? B)

Are you saying to realign the Bat's current wings or to give it new wings that are higher up on the body???

As you can tell I love to do Bat customs, so it's an interesting idea, I just want to know what in the world you are talking about before I actually attempt one. ;)

grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#3 cylon_centurian

cylon_centurian

....November Coming Fire....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 10:27 AM

yes vertical exactly... i think that would give more of a demonic appearence.. B) more dragon like. ;)
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com