No replies to this topic

#1 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:27 AM

Well, I had a partial hard drive failure; nothing I was being 'paid' was affected, but the entire work on the dub (sound wise, but not session wise) was lost. Thus, SFX went from 90% done to 0%, and voice went from 30% to 0%. Many, many, many hours down the drain. So it goes-- teaches me to back up work, it does.

...but I still intend to get this done. I may have to start from scratch, but I still know how to do it. I still have 95% of my unmanipulated SFX. The question now is when will I find the time in between my even more hectic classes?
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com