Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, Stargate, Firefly, Doctor Who
    MUSCLE, Care Bears, Snorks, Boglins,
    Texas Rangers Baseball!!

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:41 PM

I stopped by TRU today and they had one Dragon Magic egg and two Dino Magic eggs (these are the first eggs I have seen here at all...for the longest time they have only had one playset) and two volcanoes. The eggs were marked down to $3.99 and the volcanoes were $5.99. I went ahead and picked up the Dragon Magic one and I got Cinder. I LOVE this line. Dino Magic was cool but these things are just awesome. Heres hoping they are not discontinued :lol:

Boglins I Need - any color
The Medievals: Scout Mors
The Prehistorics: Spy Dork
The Samurai: Scout Yell, Spy Yak, Spy Yum, Yen, Yule, Yarn, Yelp
Slimes: Splutter, Splurge

#77 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:08 PM

I found another egg at Toys R Us tonight. Got Hydrax, which i already have. He's up for trade if anyone wants him. :(
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#78 Hollysman2008

Hollysman2008

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:55 AM

Have a few new figures to trade:

Dinosaurs:

Spinosaurus
Stagosaurus
Brontosaurus
Kentrosaurus

Dragons:

Huricano x 2
Tornada
Crawdrake x 2

I need these:

Dragons:

Dartboss
Bruin
Vrad
Furness
Kimbustor
Cinder
Nitric
Nivek

Dinosaurs:
T Rex
Ceratosaurus
Archaeopteryx
Coelophysis

#79 Hollysman2008

Hollysman2008

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:17 PM

Wal-Mart seems to be getting the Dragon Magic figures in finally... several of our local Wal-Marts now have them.

An interesting note... this new wave of figures... the Dino Magic packaging has changed slightly and there is a dark bright blue egg wrapper now..

Also, the figures now are either totally assembled or just their wings are needed to be placed... All the pieces are coming put together right out of the egg...

This occured on both Dragon's I bought today... Came out totally complete, except for their wings...

Anyways, new Trade list with Pics coming today or tomorrow...

#80 Hollysman2008

Hollysman2008

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:57 PM

New Figures for Trade:

Posted Image

Tornada ( Purple Dragon ) is Gone...

Edited by Hollysman2008, 15 April 2008 - 05:57 PM.

#81 pufftheplasticdragon

pufftheplasticdragon

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 07:52 PM

Hi,

I need dino magic Triceratops, Ornithomimus, Coelophysis Pachycephalosaurus and T-Rex Bones

Have to trade dino magic Brontosaurus Bones, Carnotaurus, Thecodont, Ceratosaurus, Postosuchus

Also consider trading for Dragon Magic, don't have any yet.

Anyone interested?

Thank you, great forum

#82 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:19 AM

IF anyone's having trouble finding these things, the local Wal-Mart now has a pegful of Dragon Magic and a few Dino Magics in stock at 5.95(+ 7% sales tax) each.

I'm willing to pick them up for someone for cost + shipping + Whatever gratuity you want to throw in.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#83 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:40 PM

IF anyone's having trouble finding these things, the local Wal-Mart now has a pegful of Dragon Magic and a few Dino Magics in stock at 5.95(+ 7% sales tax) each.

I'm willing to pick them up for someone for cost + shipping + Whatever gratuity you want to throw in.

Damn, Wallyworld jacked up their price on these?!?! That's super lame, I miss the $4 days (and the days of being able to find them) I'm still hoping they show up at Big Lots or somewhere similar since from what I heard they were produced in similar #'s the Dino Magic yet haven't really made much of a lasting appearance anywhere unfortunately. Dammit, I need the other half of my set :huh:
-Barry

#84 Garatron75

Garatron75

Extraplanar Rollin' Klone Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Dinosaurs and Dragons, anything that's small and fits in a pocket good enough. I'm also a collector of Nintendo stuff and I also like the things that relate to me well, like Bikkuriman.

Posted 07 June 2008 - 12:22 PM

New Figures for Trade:

Posted Image

Tornada ( Purple Dragon ) is Gone...

Which ones do you still have?
"Magor must be stopped. No matter the cost."
"It's about beating the game, the way it was meant to be fun."

#85 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 12:29 PM

i still have never even seen these in the store... only dino...

#86 Garatron75

Garatron75

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Dinosaurs and Dragons, anything that's small and fits in a pocket good enough. I'm also a collector of Nintendo stuff and I also like the things that relate to me well, like Bikkuriman.

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:32 PM

Hi, guys. Do any of you have the dinosaurs I'd love to have.
Dino Magic Dinosaurs I need:
Spinosaurus
Triceratops
Therizinosaurus
Parasaurolophus
Styrachosaurus
Velociraptor
Pterodactyl
Ornithomimus
Ornitholestes
Ceratosaurus
Allosaurus
Thecodont
Coelophysis
Longisquama

Dragon Magic Dragons I need:
Frostbane
Darboss
Vrad
Furness
Kombustor
Cinder
Crawdrake
Nitric
Skirmish
Nivek

I'll be glad to trade some Bone Dinos for any of the aforementioned dinos and dragons. Also, whenever I get doubles of certain guy I've already got, I tend to make hybrids.

#87 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:16 PM

Price on Dino Magic is still just under $4 each at my local Wal-Mart, but while the Dinos and Mermaids keep getting restocked, i haven't seen any Dragon Magic figures in a couple months. And to be completely honest, the last two i saw i had in hand, then put them back and put the money towards some Mighty Muggs figures. Between crappy distribution, and assigning essentially "rare" status to 3/4 of the toyline making endless duplicates an inevitability, Moose has really killed my interest. I'll probably keep the dragons i have, but i doubt i'll ever get any more unless i can find them opened, assembled, and dirt cheap.
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#88 Garatron75

Garatron75

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:13 AM

Hopefully, I'll be able get as many of those dragons along with the Dino Magic dinos without getting the Bone Dinos, because to me, skeletons are just not cool. Speaking of skeletons, does anyone want to trade?

Edited by Garatron75, 11 June 2008 - 08:25 AM.

#89 Eilonwe

Eilonwe

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:09 AM

Man, I'd forgotten about this board. Haven't been here in...years?

Anyways, I actually discovered the fizzy fun via Mermaid Surprise. (I'm a girl. I like mermaids. And the upcoming fairy line also excites me. :) ) I found a bunch of Dino Magic at Target and bought them all out. Then I caved and ordered three dragons from Wild Planet. We don't have WalMarts in NYC and I've never seen anything like this in the Times Square TRU. It's a shame these guys aren't better distributed. I love the three I got (Kombustor, Furness, Nitric) and would definitely buy more.

Anyone selling any? I'd be up for buying any I don't have. I'm already being tempted to order more. A 10% discount code came with my order. Not much, but still...10%.

#90 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:26 AM

If only people had more to trade.... :) I have only been able to buy 1 in the stores. The others I had to get from people on the board. The distribution for these is AWEFUL! Really really bad. :)
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#91 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:47 AM

i still have a four or so dino magic to get rid of if ne one wants to swap summing with me.. maybe muscle or bb or summing else. i have a bone dino magic too...
proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

Abolish The Ninja Mites Section

#92 Liz Sherman

Liz Sherman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
    Texas Rangers Baseball!!

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:01 PM

Stopped by Walmart on my way back from visiting some friends at Lake Tawakoni (about an hour and half outside of Dallas) and found 4 Dragon Magic eggs for $3.97 each. So of course I had to pick them up. So far I have fizzed three and of them and got

Typhon
Furness

and

Bruin!!

So far no dupes but sill one egg to fizz.

Attached File  dragon2.JPG   1.27MB   49 downloads

Edited by Liz Sherman, 26 June 2008 - 10:57 AM.

#93 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:10 PM

Man, another Bruin found! He looks so awesome. :huh: I want one bad, but the last thing i feel like doing these days is buying more Moose product. I have seriously gotten three or four dupes of some of the common dragons, and not a single thing out of the "Ultra Rare" tier in all the eggs i've bought. So frustrating.
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#94 Liz Sherman

Liz Sherman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
    Texas Rangers Baseball!!

Posted 26 June 2008 - 05:58 AM

Fizzed my other egg today and got Skirmish. I am going to try some of my local Walmarts again and see if they have gotten anymore eggs in.

Also someone mentioned this earlier but the dragons are coming prebuilt with just the wings loose...any ideas on why they made the change?

Attached File  dragonsall.jpg   138.58K   38 downloads

Edited by Liz Sherman, 26 June 2008 - 06:02 AM.

#95 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 06:47 AM

Dang! You have really good luck. Poor Ryan cant get anything but the commons, and you are getting anything but commons (except for the one).
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#96 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 07:32 AM

Dang! You have really good luck. Poor Ryan cant get anything but the commons, and you are getting anything but commons (except for the one).

Haha, yeah, if my post-fizzing lineups ever looked anything like that, i'd still be buying the things for sure. :rolleyes: I think the only time i didn't get at least one duplicate is the first two eggs i bought.
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#97 Eilonwe

Eilonwe

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:04 AM

Nice! Seeing real pics makes me want more.

#98 Eilonwe

Eilonwe

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:39 PM

I've got a couple spares to trade: Vrad and Huricano.

My wants:
-Tornada
-Hydrax
-Crawdrake
-Cinder
-Frostbane
-Darboss

PM me if interested!

#99 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:48 PM

I've seen them at a few Targets in my area but they don't even come up in the system for sale and so its hit or miss if they will even sell them...anyone have a Bruin- Dragon Hunter that would be interested in selling please let me know.

#100 Blade-of-the-Moon

Blade-of-the-Moon

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:19 AM

Hey, I joined up here to find more of these little suckers... I only have around four and from only one Super Walmart in my area...which seems to only get in one at a time. :?

If anyone has extras to sell let me know...I only have one extra to sell/trade, Kombustor..looks like a little Halloween dragon..lol

Just email or PM me.. :yucky:

Edited by Blade-of-the-Moon, 11 July 2008 - 12:22 PM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com