47 replies to this topic

#1 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

Owner of Unlimited Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 06:57 AM

I beg to differ! I bet you never even read our third gen Charecter bios! check them out HERE then decide

Also our charecters are canon as far as I'm concerned. I mean Yudetamago couldn't have done it better themselves.

Heres a peek of Jaguar Muscle to wet your whistle! It was drawn by the talented Sooperkreep!

Posted Image

And heres a look at the newest chapter in the Hells Factory Saga enjoy!

Inside the door was a site so disgusting that words hardly do it justice. Bodies were strewn all over the place with hundreds of maggots eating the dead flesh. The smell was over whelming and I seriously thought I would faint. We made our way down a long corridor that was filled up to our waist in maggots and dead bodies. We had to stop several times as I had to regurgitate………err look around. At the end of the corridor was the familiar looking door that was guarded by a giant maggot. The maggot looked at us and reared up. We were prepared for the worse but definitely not for what happened next. The maggot threw up a chojin. The chojin stood up and we seen that its skin was missing in many spots and we could see the bone. It was dog faced but it had no lower jaw. The creature wore a black shirt and red trunks with the word FOX on them. By now I was rather bored with the whole guardian idea but if we have to fight them I guess we had better do it quick. I ran right up to this creature and stopped in front of him. I delivered a Megaton Punch and he exploded into a million maggots. I was about to celebrate when I saw the giant maggot rear up again and throw up another chojin. This one was tall and very pale. He wore a stylish uniform that appeared German in nature. He charged at me swinging his right arm in a weird upward motion. I jumped back but he still manages to make contact albeit less than he intended. I felt a sharp sting and noticed I was cut about and inch deep across my chest. He charged again but suddenly stopped when he seen Lomeinman’s face. He then curled up into a ball and started shaking. Lomein then jumped up and delivered a Solar Kick to his back and just like he previous chojin he exploded into a cloud of maggots. Once more the giant maggot threw up a chojin. This time it was a walking tea cup. I figured that it would keep doing this unless we killed it so while Lomeinman attacked the tea cup I headed for the big maggot. I grabbed the lower jaw of the maggot and pulled it until I had ripped the beast in two. I turned to see Lomeinman was on the floor being kicked by the tea cup man. I was going to intervene but before I could the tea cup turned into maggots and fell all over Lomeinman. I brushed him off and we were threw the door and on our way.

Edited by JaguarMuscleThe Lost Devil, 25 July 2007 - 08:15 AM.

#2 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:49 PM

Discuss the 3rd gen. here!!!

#3 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

Nezumi-Otoko for President!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Aikido), manga and anime, drawing mangas, Kurosawa Akira and Woody Allen and Stanley Kubrick films, Japanese food and culture, breathing, Mystery Science Theater 3000, political humor, voice actors, flying by farting, wrestling, and the music of Frank Zappa

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:26 PM

Okay, come up with a 3rd gen. topic and we'll discuss it. I personally don't know what to talk about.
Currently Reading: One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Detective Conan, Toriko, Beelzebub, Bakuman., Nurarihyon no Mago, Kyoukai no Rinne, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, GTO: Shonan 14 Days, Naruto, Bleach, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamo, Real, BØY, and (whenever I can) KochiKame
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010
"Washi ga Otokojuku jukuchou... Edajima Heihachi de aru!!!!!"

#4 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

Let's get prehistoric! ~ ^.^ <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 11:13 AM

My fav 3rd Gen is Imsek (by Jigoku) and Jaque (by Jag)...my favourite fancharacter of mine is Pterrorama. I used to not have a shred of liking for Serena, but after SooperKreep's art...I like her, if solely for the character design itself LOL.

My favourite thing about 3rd generation is probably the intricately woven storylines we have planned out for all those Kinnikuman fans. Also, it's VERY nice to see some changes besides the drab old crap that keeps repeating itself over and over again. I don't think I've EVER met such colourful characters in my lifetime, and the way they connect all together just blows my mind....I'mnot easily impressed, but with a project this massive, and one that's already gaining fans even OUTSIDE of the Kinnikuman fanbase (woot woot!). I never thought we could be capable of bringing it on like we are XD

You guys are the best. 3rd Gen is rocking the house already and we have barely even got going. Can't imagine what it will turninto, especially when we get the animations completed.
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#5 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 11:42 AM

Nicely said TClaw too bad u wern't here when everyone was dumping on me....but I digress. The 3rd gen. IS going to surprise a lot of people with its great art and top notch writing. Also the sory lines are sooooo far from your typical recyled a hundred times over storylines.

#6 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2007 - 07:58 AM

The 3rd gen. IS going to surprise a lot of people with its great art and top notch writing. Also the sory lines are sooooo far from your typical recyled a hundred times over storylines.

And heres a look at the newest chapter in the Hells Factory Saga enjoy!

Inside the door was a site so disgusting that words hardly do it justice. Bodies were strewn all over the place with hundreds of maggots eating the dead flesh. The smell was over whelming and I seriously thought I would faint. We made our way down a long corridor that was filled up to our waist in maggots and dead bodies. We had to stop several times as I had to regurgitate………err look around. At the end of the corridor was the familiar looking door that was guarded by a giant maggot. The maggot looked at us and reared up. We were prepared for the worse but definitely not for what happened next. The maggot threw up a chojin. The chojin stood up and we seen that its skin was missing in many spots and we could see the bone. It was dog faced but it had no lower jaw. The creature wore a black shirt and red trunks with the word FOX on them. By now I was rather bored with the whole guardian idea but if we have to fight them I guess we had better do it quick. I ran right up to this creature and stopped in front of him. I delivered a Megaton Punch and he exploded into a million maggots. I was about to celebrate when I saw the giant maggot rear up again and throw up another chojin. This one was tall and very pale. He wore a stylish uniform that appeared German in nature. He charged at me swinging his right arm in a weird upward motion. I jumped back but he still manages to make contact albeit less than he intended. I felt a sharp sting and noticed I was cut about and inch deep across my chest. He charged again but suddenly stopped when he seen Lomeinman’s face. He then curled up into a ball and started shaking. Lomein then jumped up and delivered a Solar Kick to his back and just like he previous chojin he exploded into a cloud of maggots. Once more the giant maggot threw up a chojin. This time it was a walking tea cup. I figured that it would keep doing this unless we killed it so while Lomeinman attacked the tea cup I headed for the big maggot. I grabbed the lower jaw of the maggot and pulled it until I had ripped the beast in two. I turned to see Lomeinman was on the floor being kicked by the tea cup man. I was going to intervene but before I could the tea cup turned into maggots and fell all over Lomeinman. I brushed him off and we were threw the door and on our way.

Is this some of the surprise? :unsure:

Let me offer you a sincere writing tip - show, don’t tell. Don’t tell me he/she did something, show me.

#7 Staplerman

Staplerman

Boring teenager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:10 AM

Also our charecters are canon as far as I'm concerned. I mean Yudetamago couldn't have done it better themselves.

Riiiiight...
Posted Image

#8 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:11 AM

Actually no this IS NOT part of the surprise Veers. This is my own side project. This does not represent the 3rd gen. in any way. This is my own treatment of some charecters while we are getting the 3rd gen. together. This is sort of a "pilot" testing things out to see what works. Also as you can tell it lacks the actual drawings. The 3rd gen. is to be in manga format not in written form. Sorry for any confusion.

Also their is no need for 3rd. Gen bashing, I don't go around bashing you do I?

Edited by JaguarMuscleThe Lost Devil, 03 August 2007 - 08:13 AM.

#9 Staplerman

Staplerman

Boring teenager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:18 AM

I just say what I think, personally I like our project. But you kind of overblow it, it is a simple doujinshi with a few weaknesses here and there after all. And I really don't think any third gen things fits in here, as it is a fanwork after all.
Posted Image

#10 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:24 AM

As long as people like it then I believe it belongs here. There are some here who hate the idea but there are some who like it. I personnally love it and want it to be something that people outside of those involvd will enjoy. I don't understand why your afraid to stand up for it. As I have stated previously and will hold onto indefinitly the major problem people have is not its content but who is writing it. All the nay sayers would love it if Yudetamago wrote it, thougth they are reluctant to admit it, but hate it because it's ours. Your ideas are great Staplerman and don't let the people here bully you into trying to silence us.

#11 mal_low64

mal_low64

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 11:54 AM

As long as people like it then I believe it belongs here. There are some here who hate the idea but there are some who like it. I personnally love it and want it to be something that people outside of those involvd will enjoy. I don't understand why your afraid to stand up for it. As I have stated previously and will hold onto indefinitly the major problem people have is not its content but who is writing it. All the nay sayers would love it if Yudetamago wrote it, thougth they are reluctant to admit it, but hate it because it's ours. Your ideas are great Staplerman and don't let the people here bully you into trying to silence us.

Look don't look at this the wrong way when I say this, but this is what I personally think, while I sat quietly watching you "promote" your 3rd Gen stars and such. It is your idea as well as others and more power to you for loving it, but you must understand there is a line between fandom and sad obsession.

Yes you pointed it out, you are not Yudetamago and thus a lot of people don't take your idea seriously, however it is strong almost pure arrogance to say that if "Yudetamago wrote it himself we'd like it, but since its you we don't." Yudetamago originally came up with his ideas and made them into stories, there's a sense of originality because he did that, what you're doing is I am sorry to say is a copy, as good as the writing might be, because you are primarily basing it on the work of someone else so it will never reach his level in the eyes of others.

You want to say its canon, good for you, just please don't continously cram it down the throats of others and force us to accept it like you want us to.

One such example was when you made that Jaguar muscle entry on Wikipedia, I shook my head seeing that. It just reminded me that it is because of people like you that my University Professors always told me that I was not allowed to use Wikipedia as a valid research source while I was writing up my reseach papers. Just because you accept it as reality, does not make you right putting it up on a site meant for research and knowledge and understanding.

You can call me a bully or a naysayer, I really don't care. Originally I was going to help because the idea sounded interesting but seeing what you were doing and how you pretty much insulted others calling them "haters" because they weren't as enthusiastic as you or trying to offer valid critism, I don't want to now. Maybe I'm wasting my time putting this up as you're probably going to inult me too, but I thought it was worth a shot, what I'm saying is treasure your ideas but consider the opinions of others.

Edited by mal_low64, 03 August 2007 - 11:56 AM.

#12 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 12:13 PM

Hi Mal Low64! Don't worry i won't insult you. I just want to say don't quit cuz I'm an ovezealous unit! No such thing as bad publicity right? Truth be told our site seems stuck in the mud so I tried to give it a kick in the pants! Got people talking huh?

#13 Twiztid Doll

Twiztid Doll

HURR???

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing. I also enjoy writing (mostly poetry though), reading, learning about different cultures, getting to know different people, a FEW animes, anything revolving around ghosts and/or zombies (Fatal Frame FTW), roleplaying, playing MMO's, etc...

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:04 PM

Alright, it's not often that I post here, but I've been lurking about for a while now.

First of all, don't get me wrong, I like original characters (heck, I even have a ton of my own), but only when people don't shove them in my face and act like their the best things since sliced bread. That's pretty much what you're doing. So far, all of your posts have been really arrogant and rude. Is that really any way to represent this project you guys are working on? My first impression when I saw this 3rd Gen thing was, "wow, these people sure are full of themselves", and that's because of the way you've been handeling it.

Second of all, just because people don't agree with it and don't like it, doesn't mean you need to throw a fit. You're acting like the victim all the time and you're blind to the fact that you're pretty much trying to shove this down people's throats. So what if people don't like it? That doesn't give you the right to act like an immature kid and attack them. If you're really proud of what you and your friends are doing, then you wouldn't act like that. You would just shrug and move on. You just can't force people to change their opinions.

And like mal there said, what Yudetemago did was an original idea. You guys are just simply copying off of that idea. You guys can go all out with it as much as you want, but it still doesn't change the fact that it will always be a FANproject. The Kinnikuman/Kinnikuman Nisei universe was created by Yude, you guys are simply just playing in it. I'm not trying to put any of you down, I'm just trying to explain to you that it will never be canon in the eyes of other people.

Am I asking you to stop working on this project? No, but I am asking that you stop trying to force people to accept it. While it's good that you're attempting to promote it, the publicity is more negative than positive. I was a little interested in possibly lending my hand to help (since I'm an artist), but then I saw the way you acted towards everyone and I quickly changed my mind. If you keep it up the way you are, you'll just push even more people away.

#14 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:18 PM

Twizdid sorry to put you off........but as I said it was more about getting the 3rd gen guys moving and stop dragging their asses cuz their interest seems to be waning. Dood Im not like that at all trust me........well the real me not the Bullshizznit me.

#15 Twiztid Doll

Twiztid Doll

HURR???

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing. I also enjoy writing (mostly poetry though), reading, learning about different cultures, getting to know different people, a FEW animes, anything revolving around ghosts and/or zombies (Fatal Frame FTW), roleplaying, playing MMO's, etc...

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:34 PM

Then talk to them about it ON the site you guys made, or talk to the leader of this thing about it. Posting it on a site where it really doesn't belong doesn't do you any good.

And if you're really not that way, then why act like you are? If you don't want people to perceive you that way, then maybe you should think about what you post, before you post it. If you want people to take you more seriously and stop "hating" on you, then you could, I don't know...be a little more mature?

Here I was hoping you would actually take my words to heart and possibly think about it, but you just went and made yourself out to be the victim yet again. I wasn't even attacking you, just offering a little advice and my opinion.

#16 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:49 PM

now im not be sarcastic so please dont percieve it that way........but I tottally agree with you. Only thing is our leader is on a sabbatical. Also being mature online is sooo hard cuz Im sooo tempted to be an ass. But if you seen all the post this was started when I said I liked 3rd gen charecters. The rest of the board came down on me pretty hard so I fought back. I didnt shove anything down anyones thraot until they started shoving first. Not a victim just the way it was.

even got a pretty warning out of it.

Edited by JaguarMuscleThe Lost Devil, 03 August 2007 - 01:50 PM.

#17 Matto

Matto

D:<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 05:11 PM

Off-Topic: T-doll I MISSED YOU!!! =3 (<- I sound so much like a creepy stalker writing this that it's not funny. *Homestar Runner impression* Seriously. =/)

On-Topic:

Ok, from this simple topic alone, and the others you have placed advertising this "series", it's putting me into two spots: Do I 1) Want to politely point out you are talking this doujinshi/fan-made project too seriously? Or 2) Be a complete arse and berate you for being silly and a completely confusing person who goes from insulting people who don't like your ideas to being completely nice, happy and apologize to people you insult? I seriously want to be the second choice, but I try (not really, but then again...XD;) to keep the forums from becoming a battle ground.

Dude, your fan project is what it is, a fan-project that is only borrowing ideas from a real life anime/manga series. Fan-Comics/Doujinshi, Fan Fiction, for better or worse, is exactly the same thing as your 3rd Generation fan-project. Did I want to join? Of course. But with you behavior of "advertising" your series and taking t too seriously, I'm afraid you turned me off. You'll soon start turning other people off if you contiune to act this way, so please, stop.

I apologize if I sound mean, but I'm just putting up my two cents.
Mantaro gasped as Kid pulled him closer, reaching for his mask.

#18 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 03 August 2007 - 06:48 PM

can i just sey some thing if you don't guys lkie the 3rdgen topics why do you come in and coment cos thats how this site becomes a battel grand

Edited by guy kinniku, 03 August 2007 - 06:49 PM.

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#19 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 03 August 2007 - 07:19 PM

can i just sey some thing if you don't guys lkie the 3rdgen topics why do you come in and coment cos thats how this site becomes a battel grand

This whole fan-project should've been discussed on your "3rd gen." message board. If this is considered an advertisement, I find it a very poor one. Advertisements advertise, they don't try to FORCE people to like something.

Again, this is a fan-project, and anyone here not part of the project is rather tired of it being flaunted throughout this part of LRG.

THAT'S why. People here are being as civil as possible in their point-making, and you guys (mainly Jaguar) are making it very difficult...

Be just a TINY BIT more mature with the advertising and we just might reconsider and stop "hate-bashing" you.

...not that difficult...

Edited by MissMothra, 03 August 2007 - 07:26 PM.

Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#20 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:02 PM

True enough, I separated the 3rd Gen stuff out the Favorite Kinnikuman thread so there wouldn't be anymore bashing. I understand people feel forced by Jaguar's posts, which he should tone down on. ;) But if you don't like what is in this thread don't post. ;)

Now saying that, if this thread doesn't go anywhere it will go in the Junkyard too.

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#21 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:09 PM

to stay on topic I also like Jigoku and Vinhome

#22 BlazeShadow

BlazeShadow

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 05:32 AM

My favourite thing about 3rd generation is probably the intricately woven storylines we have planned out for all those Kinnikuman fans

........You don't allow us to plan ;)

#23 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:16 AM

My favourite thing about 3rd generation is probably the intricately woven storylines we have planned out for all those Kinnikuman fans

........You don't allow us to plan ;)

hey balez you can always plan on our site if you have any good ideas i love to heir them ;)

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#24 BlazeShadow

BlazeShadow

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:27 AM

........You don't allow us to plan :lol:

hey balez you can always plan on our site if you have any good ideas i love to heir them :lol:

I don't feel welcome after you and your sister started flaming me and Tclaw >_>

#25 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 07:41 PM

Hey guys I got a little friendly challenge for all of us! Lets have a 5 on 5 interpromotional tournament! Guy gather the 5 best chojins exclusive to your site and TClaw will do the same. Then we will have a tournament done out to see whose got the best roster. Of course its all for fun and we all will help write it. Lets just try to all have fun as 1 group again! Hurry up and get your rosters together!

This is open to Chojins that were created by us, no 1st or 2nd gen charecters! The only exception would be chojins possed by the spirits of dead 1st and 2nd gen charecters. Also the teams must have a total power level that is under 500 million. After the teams are decided both groups will write out a battle synopsis. We will post our respective take on the fights and let LRG vote on which is better.

Edited by JaguarMuscleThe Lost Devil, 11 August 2007 - 11:17 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com