105 replies to this topic

#26 Raven Man

Raven Man

Backround-Filler Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 07:00 PM

ofcourse if he was in the game (Gorgeous Man) they would have to edit the blue out of him which I think is wrong.

They didn't edit out the blue on the CCG card or on his mat in the first game. I think the edited form is just on the US verion of the show.

I hope it has Buttman also.

Also: After watching the video again, I'm seriously thinking the shadowed out guy on the far left is Lord Flash..

Edited by Raven Man, 18 March 2004 - 07:14 PM.

#27 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 07:17 PM

ofcourse if he was in the game (Gorgeous Man) they would have to edit the blue out of him which I think is wrong.

They didn't edit out the blue on the CCG card or on his mat in the first game. I think the edited form is just on the US verion of the show.

I hope it has Buttman also.

Also: After watching the video again, I'm seriously thinking the shadowed out guy on the far left is Lord Flash..

Looking at it again, I think that you might end up beining right about it being lord flash. But for some reason I dont think that it will end up beining him, but that would make for a good tag partner for Kevin Mask.

Posted Image

#28 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 19 March 2004 - 11:45 PM

Here is a quick cap that I did, and I included the (few) names of some of the shadow people. I mainly did this for the people that havnet seen the video (for shame) do to either, not wanting to download it, or have a slow computer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#29 Raven Man

Raven Man

Backround-Filler Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 08:04 PM

I doubt that's Big the Budo as he already appears in the character line-up at the end, and several times before that (unless it's another variant character). The closest match I can think of is Omegaman, (who would make a good rival character for Kenkaman) but I got a C- on my final in Kinnikuman G1 101...

#30 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 08:15 PM

My god.. the graphics are AMAZING! I was looking at screenshots and found this..

http://www.fighters-...age_22_1815.jpg

Just look for they compare the GC Mars to the PS2. He looks almost real O.O I want a PS2 now ;.;

#31 YoshiAngemon

YoshiAngemon

Butt-faced Recap man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 03:50 AM

At least I have a PS2. I think I'll get the game, when I feel like it!
"Bonjour! Monsieur Cheeks here, with the Chojin Crown News du Jour! ... So, without further ado, LET'S GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT!" -- Monsieur Cheeks.

#32 Liokaiserbf

Liokaiserbf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 12:15 PM

It may have been mentioned before but has this been slated for release over here yet (stateside) after checking out the site linked on the front page I am dying to play now. Beats having to make the guys in Smackdown, though I do have fun pummeling Triple H and Brock Lesner with Kid and King Muscle, Terry Kanyon, (I need copy his formula down and share it along with a few others) A close as I could get Black Hole with out the hole in his head, eeh just any Muscle character one can make in that game.

I just wonder if there will be a CAW mode in this, and if it will be different from the GC one. (I hope, I'd get a kick if could make guys from the WWE to get put in say Sunshine real finisher hee hee, who wouldn't want to send Triple H thru that thing. *L* )

#33 Raven Man

Raven Man

Backround-Filler Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 09:21 PM

The new game is due stateside this summer. I seriously would not get my hopes up for a CAW mode that allows you to make something resembling a real person.

#34 YoshiAngemon

YoshiAngemon

Butt-faced Recap man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 03:27 AM

Lord Flash MUST be a DMP clone of Kevin Mask (Equal gameplay skills), and I guess he'd go perfectly with Kevin as a Tag Partner, or even Robin Mask for that matter!
"Bonjour! Monsieur Cheeks here, with the Chojin Crown News du Jour! ... So, without further ado, LET'S GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT!" -- Monsieur Cheeks.

#35 ChaosMasterPhoenix

ChaosMasterPhoenix

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling, Videogames, writing, listening to music, gardening,watching T.V

Posted 31 March 2004 - 08:19 AM

To one of the posters in this topic Checkmate 17, are you the same Checkmate 17 from the Gamefaqs board for Ultimate Muscle: Legends VS. New Generation.? If you are, reply to this message, I got an idea for you to do for this board, OK

#36 ChaosMasterPhoenix

ChaosMasterPhoenix

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling, Videogames, writing, listening to music, gardening,watching T.V

Posted 31 March 2004 - 08:41 AM

To Goriki;

The game is being released in the U.S in June(i think)

The title will be called(in USA and Canada):Galactic Wrestling featuring Ultimate Muscle

If you don't believe me check out Gamespot or IGN for info :ulp:

#37 ultramantaro

ultramantaro

Comedy Ninja- THE Maverick Show Stopper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 01:31 PM

:cry: any idea if/when we europeans will get it?

#38 ForteDX

ForteDX

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 05:59 PM

Well, I can't say I know for sure about you guys in Europe, but for us in the US, June 29th is our date. Here's my updated list I put up on GFAQ'S. The American name changes(from the toy mode in the GCN game) are on the right of the slash.

LEGENDS-Muscle League

1.King Muscle
2.Terry Man
3.Warsman
4.Robin Mask
5.Ramen Man/Mongol Man/Khan Man
6.Buffalo Man
7.Brocken Jr.
8.Rikishi Man/Sosumi
9.Geronimo/Beetlebomb
10.Sunshine
11.Skullduggery
12.The Ninja
13.Prince Kamehame/King Lou Ow
14.Canadian Man
15.Kinnikuman Great
-----
LEGENDS-Villains

16.Pentagon/Star Face
17.Black Hole/Dark Vortex(Good god, I hope they don't intend on keeping it this)
18.Ashura Man/Shivano
19.Sunshine
20.Big the Budo
21.Neptuneman
-----
New Generation-Muscle League

22.Kid Muscle
23.Terry Kenyon
24.Wally Tusket
25.Dik Dik Van Dik(not sure what's wrong with Gazelle Man)
26.Jaeger
27.Kevin Mask
-----
New Generation-Villains

28.Bone Cold
29.Hanzo
30.Checkmate
31.Ricardo
32.Commrad Turbinsky
33.Escara, or Mars if you prefere
-----
Shadowed Charaters

34.Lord Flash
35.Devil Buffalo Man
36.????(Middle man, possibly Kenda/Kenka Man? Maybe Neptuneman unmasked?)
37.Baron Maximillion(???, not sure, has the same suit, just not the hair)
38.Ricardo(dMp)
39.Big the Budo(or the "real" Neptune man)without mask
40.Akuma Shogun/Rogue Shogun

41-48 Not yet confirmed.

For those last 8, I either think they just won't be there, or they'll be like the drawing contest characters from last time. Hmm, I suppose only time will tell.

#39 jorudenu

jorudenu

Master of Oversoul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, skiing, Shaman King, Anime in general(im a junky), hockey, girls,Smackdown(i think the best are ultimo dragon, John Cena, and Rae mysterio[i think i spelled it wrong]), Raw, Velocity, TV, Movies, Games, MXC, MANGA^_-,music, lego(i like bionicle [i knw its childish, but i cant help it]), and snowboarding.

Posted 21 April 2004 - 11:44 AM

Kenkaman and kendaman are 2 completly different wrestlers. Kendaman, is a guy with his head on a chain(his head is a ball, He is supposed to be a living kendama thing.kendama is a japanese form of "ball and cup"). And Kenkaman IS!!! neptune man unmasked and is that missing char. And 39. is the legendary neptune king. I have no idea where you see baron.

Everything else looks O.K.

#40 YoshiAngemon

YoshiAngemon

Butt-faced Recap man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 24 April 2004 - 03:01 AM

http://www.bandaigam.../game.cfm?id=27 - Bandai Games' website has their Galactic Wrestling site up, and it has the Boxart up for it. I'll bet that the Title screen'll have Mac Metaphor say "GALACTIC WRESTLING, FEATURING ULTIMATE MUSCLE!"

Edited by YoshiAngemon, 24 April 2004 - 03:02 AM.

#41 jorudenu

jorudenu

Master of Oversoul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, skiing, Shaman King, Anime in general(im a junky), hockey, girls,Smackdown(i think the best are ultimo dragon, John Cena, and Rae mysterio[i think i spelled it wrong]), Raw, Velocity, TV, Movies, Games, MXC, MANGA^_-,music, lego(i like bionicle [i knw its childish, but i cant help it]), and snowboarding.

Posted 25 April 2004 - 01:43 PM

They have the amercan site up... whoop-dee-doo... Does it tell me anything new..you can't answer that! I'll answer it myself. A how-bout-no!

There... you've made me waste another post of my life, thank-you!!! :lol:

#42 smackman

smackman

Dark Lord Magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 09:58 PM

They have the amercan site up... whoop-dee-doo... Does it tell me anything new..you can't answer that! I'll answer it myself. A how-bout-no!

There... you've made me waste another post of my life, thank-you!!! :lol:

No need to be so harsh, he's just tryin to share some info. :huh:
Posted Image

#43 jorudenu

jorudenu

Master of Oversoul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 10:57 AM

Errmmmmm... sorry :huh: ... I guess I was just in a bad mood at the time... I idn't mean to be harsh... :lol:

#44 ForteDX

ForteDX

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 01:44 PM

Sorry, you're right, Neptune King is the unmasked Budo, and Kenka Man is the other one unmasked. However, I have discovered 2 new characters, they are:

41. Sunshine(Old GCN version)
42. Ramenman

Yeah, not so splenderous, but I suppose that's what 2 Kinkeshi unlockable characters you can get in the game, just older.

#45 ApplianceMan

ApplianceMan

Always on Liquify

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 27 April 2004 - 10:48 PM

Oh thank God for this game. I was so bummed I couldn't play the GC one. I just hope it's not as rare as that was. I want to be able to find this used by Xmas.

#46 YoshiAngemon

YoshiAngemon

Butt-faced Recap man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 02:14 AM

The only place you'd find it would be at Gamestop. Maybe the show is so UNpopular that it can only be found at Gamestop!

#47 Raven Man

Raven Man

Backround-Filler Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 11:24 AM

Finding this game used shouldn't be a problem. A lot of people were pissed at the GC one for not being an actual wrestling game or for the CAW not being able to make WWE wrestlers... This one is pushing the wrestling theme even more...

#48 Albertinoz

Albertinoz

The Exogini Guy

• Legends
  • 162 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 03:02 AM

Hi guys!
I played with this game (my friend has the PS2)....
It's awesome!!!!!
It's fantastic to play with your favourite charachters and sunshine RULES!!!
^_^

#49 Ramses

Ramses

Walking the path of heaven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 09:24 PM

I dont really like tooting my own horn,but aprerently a guy who I REALLLY wish I can kick his arse (long list of iresponcible crimes for been a stupid n00b,even more then Alan Mask) found off IGN a list of games that will be desplayed at E3. Bandai's list is as followed:

Bandai

Cowboy Bebop (PS2)
Digimon Racing (GBA)
Digimon Rumble Arena 2 (Cube, Xbox)
Digimon World 4 (Cube, PS2, Xbox)
Galactic Wrestling Featuring Ultimate Muscle (PS2)
Gundam Battle Assault 3 (GBA, PS2)
Inuyasha: The Secret of the Cursed Mask (PS2)
Mobile Suit Z-Gundam: A.E.U.G. vs. Titans (PS2)
RibbitKing (Cube, PS2)
SD Gundam Force (GBA, PS2)

I have my douts about the name of the game. I Personaly think it's a fowl up since the name of the actual organiaztion they fight in is called the Intergalatic Wrestling Federation (or IWF for shot :cry:) so I think the name of the game will be "Intergalatic Wrestling Federation (IWF)Wrestling feturing Ultimate Muscle" but who knows... :cry:

Edited by Jadger, 02 May 2004 - 01:12 AM.

#50 ApplianceMan

ApplianceMan

Always on Liquify

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 09:51 AM

That is the name of the game. They previewed it on X-Play. I don't know why it's called that. Maybe because it features gen. 1 characters and not just Ultimate Muscle. Inter-galactic wouldn't be a good title, too unwieldy. Plus it always makes me think of the Beastie Boys.

I wish there was an unlockable mode where you can play with the little pink MUSCLE figures in a micro ring. That would rock.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com