• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 fisheye

fisheye

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Muscle. Marvel Comics. Marvel Trading Cards. PS4/PS5/Switch/GBA/DS/3DS gaming.

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:21 PM

I was browsing Ebay, just putting in things that I own. And I found out I have a couple of rare Game Cube games. Gotcha Force and Cubivore. I was surprised that they're as rare as they are. Gotcha Force selling for $100 to $200 and Cubivore selling for similar.(sometimes a little more) I know Gotcha Force flew under everyone's radar. I had to order it online because retail stores didn't bother carrying it.( I bought it for $30) Even though it's a Capcom game. But Cubivore seemed common. And without any real following. I only got Cubivore because it just looked interesting. I found it at a Game Stop for something like $10. 

Kinda reminds me of MvC2 for PS2. I bought it new when it came out for $40. Then not to long after, it was being sold by the same shop for $80 used. 

Anyone else have some hidden gems?

#2 sugarpappy

sugarpappy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Interests:m.u.s.c.l.e figures

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:48 PM

I had an Intellivision game called Super Series Baseball that I sold for 300 dollars. It was originally called world series baseball but the license ran out or they were going to get sued or something like that so they changed the name to super series baseball. The regular game sells for around 60 dollars. The exact same game and box just with a different name makes it worth $300 apparently.

#3 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:26 PM

In regards to toys:

I own a Canadian War Monster figure, the red bull, which seems to be one of the less common figures that pops up from that line. I've also got one of those really shitty BB bootlegs from Spain, (or something like that). Some people might not consider them gems, but I sure do!

There is not one, but TWO Hell Houses from Ironhaus Productions in this house. A ridiculously limited run of mini-figure playsets. (Not deliberately so, just apparently a huge pain in the ass to make them.)

I have an incomplete blue Micronauts Repto from Palisades. (One of the reissues.) Not sure how rare it is but I'm having difficulty finding them online. (I want the rest of his bits and pieces!)

Lastly, I have two keshi Agumon figures I've never seen before I owned them. Both are identical save for the colour.

EDIT: OOPS! I thought this was in the sandbox and just asking about rare items in general! hahaha! This is what I get for staying up late instead of going to bed. ;)

Edited by Draznar, 30 March 2017 - 10:58 AM.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#4 MantisFang

MantisFang

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:53 AM

Cubivore kicked ass!
I managed to grab Clay Fighter 63&1/3 Sculptors Cut N64 for the same reason back in the day and it seems to be pretty desirable for some collectors now as well.

Edited by MantisFang, 30 March 2017 - 05:59 AM.

#5 bigazzhead

bigazzhead

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1604 posts
  • Interests:Mini Figure interests:
    Monster in my Pocket
    Megaman/Rockman
    Dragon Ball
    Dragon Quest
    Old Nintendo
    Gegege no Kitaro
    general monster keshi
    Ghostbusters
    Zombie related stuff
    and anything cool. (yeah I know pretty vague)

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:27 PM

I had Shantae complete for the Gameboy color, I bought when i was really into the system , so I paid 20.00 bucks for it 15 years or so ago. Sold it last year for 850.00. Kinda regret not having a crowning jewel in my collection any more, but i still have some gems.

#6 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:39 PM

I have some rare sega master system games, but nothing crazy

#7 Krangala

Krangala

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 06:21 AM

I have Dragon Warrior 1, 2, and 4 for the NES.

#8 stoffhimel

stoffhimel

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 09:35 AM

I have skull monkies for the ps1.

#9 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts
  • Interests:Collecting MIMP and playing Fantasy Baseball.

Posted 18 June 2020 - 04:26 AM

I have Earthbound on SNES that I bought when I was a kid. It went for $200 last I looked, but I have no intention to sell it. 

My MIMP Resource site: http://mimpcollective.weebly.com

Behemoth's Video Game and MIMP YouTube Page: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

#10 stoffhimel

stoffhimel

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 09:41 PM

I just got in a copy of an starshot for n64 yesterday. its a us version.

#11 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 09:37 AM

Robocop 3 for the Master System and believe it or not Alex Kidd on Master System which isn't common for the cart version, I have one of those too.
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com