• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#176 Black Hole Sunshine

Black Hole Sunshine

Half man, half PVC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Interests:80's toylines (M.U.S.C.L.E., M.A.S.K., MOTU, Madballs, Spinjas, Battle Beasts), Pokemon, vintage video games, NES, working out, playing music....

Posted 01 March 2008 - 10:45 PM

About the so-called-errors of orange on MuscleDB: Is there any way to get the contact info for some of those who claim to own one and perhaps persuade them to give a pic? I've been really looking over the DB the past couple days, with all the talk of the errors and such, and I noticed some Siovas guy? 20 Salmon 167's and 12 Salmon 113's? I know that ain't right :D or if it is---can I have one of each?? :)
I research M.U.S.C.L.E.!!! Help me out!!!!

#177 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:25 PM

If I remember correctly most of these guys were contacted by soups, but most never replied.

#40 is now the new anomaly that is blowing my mind. I'm tempted to think that maybe tree 2 of Part 13 might be more than one tree. but I can't place my finger on it. Sometimes this crap doesn't fit together at all, until someone drops the piece next to where it goes by accident. :)

Posted Image

#178 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:45 PM

About the so-called-errors of orange on MuscleDB: Is there any way to get the contact info for some of those who claim to own one and perhaps persuade them to give a pic? I've been really looking over the DB the past couple days, with all the talk of the errors and such, and I noticed some Siovas guy? 20 Salmon 167's and 12 Salmon 113's? I know that ain't right :D or if it is---can I have one of each?? :)

That Siovas account is a false account created by someone who wanted to devalue the value of rare colors when I was selling them. I was linking the MuscleDB on my auctions and they registered that account on purpose with false information. Pretty shady.
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#179 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:46 PM

Don't forget, arforbes, we already decided on a cut-off date. :)

So we've all subscribed to the one-year plan. Great! We'll have to remind each other when the subscription runs out -- 09/21/08.

Oh yeah, that's right. I couldn't find the thread with the date we agreed on. Thanks Soups!
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#180 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 29 April 2008 - 04:28 PM

e+ :notme:

Salmons are done!

Posted Image Posted Image

That's right! Mr. Forbes has supplied us with the remaining two figures needed to round out the salmons! They belong to archive page 6, and they both belong to Part 14.

More specifically, figure 106 belongs to tree one and is a rare figure. The only other figure needed for that tree is a Purple 106. -_-

Figure 116 belongs to tree two, is rare, and with its addition, all the figures in that tree are now accounted for!

There are approximately 13 figure left to be found! (The grace period for the FALSELY identified Oranges is now over.)
Posted Image

#181 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 04:42 PM

e+ :notme:

Salmons are done!

There are approximately 13 figure left to be found! (The grace period for the FALSELY identified Oranges is now over.)

And therefore I have modified my needs list and photo to show exactly which colors I still need here...

http://www.littlerub...d...t=0&start=0

If there is anyone with ANY of these colors that would like to see the dream of a complete color set be accomplished and turned into reality, please let me know. If you are willing to part with them, I am willing to buy them, and at a huge profit to you. Thanks to all that have helped in the past!

26 to go! That's like one lot of figures on ebay, so close! -_-

Attached Files

Edited by arforbes, 29 April 2008 - 04:45 PM.

AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#182 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:02 PM

Congrats Alex! :notme:
I need to get back into colored muscles.Im a few shy of 1300.
Im so FOCUSED now. -_-
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#183 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:13 PM

Has it been a year already? :notme: I'm still hoping for some new rare colors to pop up.

So Alex only needs 26 minus those orange ones that we speculated about? What about Veersy?

Posted Image

#184 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:15 PM

Soupie, something I noticed...

There is no picture of the Magenta #161 in the Muscle Numbers photo section of the MCIA...

http://home.comcast....rchiveNine.html

I think you forgot to add it there. And alos one other thing, and I think we've discussed this before, but does has a Green #2 been theorized to exist? I mean there was at least one made. Its clear as day on the Muscle Mega-Match Game box front. It was photographed and there fore must be on this planet somewhere.

But where?! :notme:
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#185 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:22 PM

Just to add, upon taking into account the Green #2 on the Mega-Match Game box and the fact that the #2 sculpt came from Part 7 on a tree with 3 other figures #100, #101, and #102...these 4 "Greens" also exist in the world somewhere.

Here is the link to the MCIA Part 7...

http://home.comcast..../PartSeven.html

If you look at the tree that the #2 sculpt belongs to, then you see that it was run on a tree with the #100, #101, and #102. Those have to exist somewhere, even if the tree was molded only one time in green for the #2 Green pic on the Mega-Match Game box, all 4 figures have to exist in theory right?
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#186 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:35 PM

If you look at the tree that the #2 sculpt belongs to, then you see that it was run on a tree with the #100, #101, and #102. Those have to exist somewhere, even if the tree was molded only one time in green for the #2 Green pic on the Mega-Match Game box, all 4 figures have to exist in theory right?

Yep, you got it. After defining which sculpts belong to the same trees (which URS did years ago now), finding one sculpt on the tree in a certain color means the other sculpts on the tree can also be found in that same color. Now, whether these 4 green figures actually still exist and haven't been discarded by Mattel/Bandai is anyone's guess. They could all be sitting at the bottom of a landfill right now. -_-

Incidentally, another new member here PM'd saying they had some rare figures needed for the archive. I PM'd them back but haven't heard anything back. :notme:
Posted Image

#187 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 06:10 PM

Yep, you got it. After defining which sculpts belong to the same trees (which URS did years ago now), finding one sculpt on the tree in a certain color means the other sculpts on the tree can also be found in that same color. Now, whether these 4 green figures actually still exist and haven't been discarded by Mattel/Bandai is anyone's guess. They could all be sitting at the bottom of a landfill right now. :notme:

Think about this for a second...

It is likely that undiscovered Super Rares and Rare Muscle colors are sitting underground in a state of decay buried forever. NOOOOOO!!! If I would have only known as a kid I would have stopped it all! MUWAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHA!
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#188 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:27 AM

Yeah, I thought we had a discussion about that a few years back, and I believe I reposted that old thread in a newer thread a few months ago. Unless Bandai/Mattel had recast the #2 for that particular test shot the other 3 figures on his tree should have been made as well. But it could also be possible that they chocked some out for distribution, just as they could have done with any other tree that we currently don't know to exist.

Posted Image

#189 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2008 - 07:44 AM

So Alex only needs 26 minus those orange ones that we speculated about? What about Veersy?

I think I need 70~80 of them.

#190 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 04:20 PM

Posted Image

Another milestone is reached! All the Light Blues are accounted for thanks to Marvin2000 for the addition of #036!

With the addition of the rare #036 Light Blue, Part One is now complete!

There are a total of 12 figures still waiting to be documented! All Salmon, Magenta, Orange, and now Light Blue figures have been accounted for!

(And I fixed the Magenta #161. Thanks, arforbes.)

Attached Files

Edited by Soupie, 03 May 2008 - 04:22 PM.

Posted Image

#191 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 04:27 PM

OT: Arforbes, roughly how many miles do you think that poor, little dude in your signature has walked? And where the hell is going anyhow? :D
Posted Image

#192 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 08:52 PM

OT: Arforbes, roughly how many miles do you think that poor, little dude in your signature has walked? And where the hell is going anyhow? B)

He's been around the world hundreds of times, to almost every city and town, state and country. He tips me off when he finds any undiscovered super rares...how do you think I come across them all the time? :D
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#193 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:16 PM

New LRG member ToyFiend has provided us with two more images of rare MUSCLEs!

First we have PURPLE #157 which completes Part 9!

Second is GREEN #166 which completes Part 16!

That leaves is with a grand total of 10 figures remaining to completely document the MUSCLE toy line! :p

Thanks ToyFiend!

:lol:
Posted Image

#194 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 27 September 2008 - 02:26 PM

Your Salmon and Dark Blue Need pages "could not be found." Makes it look like you only need eight figures instead of ten.

#195 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2008 - 06:18 AM

Attached File  PA020007.JPG   526.47K   3 downloadsAttached File  PA020004.JPG   229.57K   3 downloads
I've taken so long to get this to you. I just snapped them on a bag, so let me know if they don't work.

I want to take better pictures of the 4-pack, so you'll still have to wait on those. Sorry.

#196 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 10:53 AM

Okay, I finally added Veers' Red #136 to the archive!

Posted Image

It belongs to the mysterious Part 11. At one point, URS and I believed that Part 11 was not made in Red. But then Arforbes found a sculpt that belonged to Part 11 in red, and we could then predict that others would be found in red.

However, URS has said, I believe, that there is a possibility that Part 11 is actually two trees, not one as we currently have it configured. In other words, it may consist of two trees of 5 sculpts, one tree made in red, one tree not made in red.

This has happened one other time: Check out Part 8. Look at trees 1 and 3. These trees are exactly the same... except for the fact that tree 1 was also made in board game Grape. Had tree 1 not been made in board game Grape, tree 1 and 3 would appear to be one large tree. (I hope that makes sense.)

Only time will tell if Part 11 is indeed one large tree of ten. If it is, we should find the other sculpts in red as well. If it is actually two trees, then we will never find the remaining 5 sculpts in red. (However, it could also be made of two trees of uneven numbers. For example, it could be made of a tree of 6 and a tree of 4. In that case, we might find one more Part 11 sculpt in red, but no more.)

EDIT: And now we only need 9 more figures!

Edited by Soupie, 18 October 2008 - 10:54 AM.

Posted Image

#197 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:17 AM

I'm sure that these are all made in red at the moment. I base this off the fact that a factory packed ChojinShensi28Box Part 5 Kinnikuman set has all of the Part 11 figures packed in it. Just to mention it. It still could be possible for it to be 2 trees, but I find it highly unlikely at this time.

Posted Image

#198 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:37 AM

Someone just emailed me a picture of a red #131. The picture is too small to use for the archive, but it is definitely a red #131.

:hmmm:
Posted Image

#199 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 02:18 PM

Well, folks, we've reached an unprecedented milestone in the MUSCLE community. I began this little project on December 4th, 2005, and at long last I can now say with a high degree of certainty that every MUSCLE figure ever made is now documented on the MUSCLE Colors Image Archive!

:lol:

It is now possible to view at your leisure every MUSCLE figure in the MUSCLE toy line!

After Veers supplied the pic of the Red #136, we needed only 9 more figures. Arforbes sent images of those 9 figures to me a few days ago. I understand that Arforbes is no longer a member of our community but he has been supplying pics for the MCIA (indeed he has supplied roughly 90% of them, I'd guess) since before being banned, and I felt the value of the images for the MUSCLE community outweighed any "taint" their source might instill. And the fact of the matter is that I am very grateful to Arforbes for sending me all these pics.

Here are the final nine figures and the Kin MUSCLE Parts they complete!

Part Five - Tree One: 073 Dark Blue

Part Eleven - Tree One: 068 Red, 125 Red, 131 Red, 134 Red, and 139 Red

Part 13 - Tree Two: 040 Dark Blue

Part 14 - Tree One: 106 Purple

Part 18 - Tree Two: 186 Green

This is actually a bittersweet moment. :D I enjoyed every minute of putting this archive together! Of course, there would be no archive at all if it wasn't for all of you who submitted images! (If I've failed to credit anyone on the contributors page, let me know!)

And a special thanks to URS, of course, for all his help and individual work on the Kin MUSCLE Parts section of the site!

And as always, please don't hesitate to point out any mistakes or errors that you find. A common one is having a pic on the MUSCLE Archive side and not on the MUSCLE Parts side, and vice versa. Also, if there are any images that truly look bad and you can supply a better one, let me know! I definitely want to clean out all the poorer quality pics. (Most of which I supplied myself. :drinks: )

Edited by Soupie, 24 January 2009 - 05:31 PM.

Posted Image

#200 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 02:24 PM

And, my hope is that this accomplishment acts as an impetus for more MUSCLE collectors to attempt completing full MUSCLE sets! There are already a few of you crazies out there, but now when one can actually see what a full set looks like (and I still don't know the numbers) they will be more willing to start the journey!

:drinks:
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com