$40 + shipping

#27 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 02:06 PM

I really hope they do a set with Iggy and Petshop. I mean, it looks like they covered the first half of the OVA, because there is no Dio or Vanilla Ice, either. Hopefully there will be a second wave, and I can build my Iggy army.

#28 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5096 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 11 April 2015 - 02:41 PM

I mentioned here earlier that a second series already went up for preorder, and I grabbed a set for myself. HLJ's closed, but AmiAmi is still accepting orders.

The AmiAmi link includes pics and while you'll see Iggy and two versions of The Fool, there's still no Dio, Vanilla Ice, either D'Arby, or Pet Shop. Bandai's definitely going to squeeze Stardust Crusaders enough to make a third set of these.

#29 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 03:28 PM

That Iggy/those Fools are niiiiice.

Hopefully Petshop makes the third wave. Thanks for the link, and please pardon my obliviousness. 

#30 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 11 April 2015 - 05:21 PM

Thanks I got my pre-order in.

What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#31 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5096 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 10:24 PM

Oh, it's no biggie. Super-easy detail to miss in the sea of text. What we could use are more pics! I'm probably grabbing the first series after my next paycheck, maybe I'll contribute some. Been meaning to really up my game in the photography output.

And there is no damn way that the Sun guy gets a figure in this line and Pet Shop is somehow overlooked. It's happening. And I pray it's complete with incredibly creepy, unnatural smiling beak.

#32 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:25 PM

I got some of the ones I ordered in today, and I love these things. Can't wait for series two.

#33 spiderearth

spiderearth

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:collecting minis and creating art

Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:44 PM

Kiss your money good-bye!  I think I found Series 2 on Instagram.  OR!  These are old pics and I'm stupid.

Attached File  Screenshot_2015-07-09-21-34-21_1.jpg   120.29K   7 downloads

Attached File  Screenshot_2015-07-09-21-38-35_1.jpg   144.05K   8 downloads

#34 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5096 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:23 PM

Where the hell did that Dio and The World come from?! They're not in either set!

EDIT: Ohhh, the store listings never included the sixth possible box. That's where Dio was hiding... makes a series 3 slightly less likely. Also comes with the elder D'Arby and Osiris.

Edited by BaltanII, 09 July 2015 - 06:27 PM.

#35 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:13 PM

I can't imagine them not doing a Pet Shop, Vanilla Ice, Judgement... That DIO is awesome, but I have to feel like there is room for the final battle version of Dio, as well as Jotaro and the steamroller. Three footed Iggy would be great, too.

EDIT:  nevermind. I see the Judgement, and am a little underwhelmed by it.

Edited by ironmask, 09 July 2015 - 07:16 PM.

#36 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:23 PM

The brought Dio into it, so that pretty much sums up the series, if they hadn't their would of been hope for a series 3, but the moment I saw him in the set, I knew that was it. It's a real shame because they skipped quite a few characters/stands. I hate when a promising figure line initially does many of the characters and it looks like they intend to do all the characters then all of a sudden skip to the last villain to finish up the figure line in a hurry while omitting several characters in the process. This is one of those instances unfortunately.

What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#37 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:40 PM

Maybe we'll luck out and get some of some of the other parts? Ugh.

#38 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5096 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:03 PM

Dio doesn't count out a third series for certain, and between the younger D'Arby, Pet Shop, Vanilla Ice, that idiot vampire, the senator, and final battle variants, there's enough material. It's just that this would make it easier for Bandai to overlook them because the majority of important characters are done. If we see nothing within a month, then we can probably stick a fork in it. There is also the smaller chance Bandai backtracks for the first two parts, but I don't think Parts 4 and beyond will be covered by them until we know an anime adaptation is coming.

#39 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:02 AM

There is also the smaller chance Bandai backtracks for the first two parts, but I don't think Parts 4 and beyond will be covered by them until we know an anime adaptation is coming.

I mean, part 2 has an anime, come on Bandai. Let's get young Joseph Joestar, Caesar Zeppelli, and WAMMMMMU

#40 rootstudio

rootstudio

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:keshi, comics, vidja gayms

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:27 PM

Here's hoping we'll see another round of JoJo keshi in light of the fact that the anime version of Part IV is now a thing...

YgnsIEt.png NlxfyVf.png

#41 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 07:42 AM

Yeah, it would be awesome to have a lot of the stands from part IV. Part III had some neat ones, but part IV is where Araki started going gonzo with them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: keshi, jojos bizarre adventure, candy box

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com